A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxas looked over at her and sighed " just wish.. you were mind and mine alone " he said stretching his arms out " but i understand that cant happen and well i accept that " he smiled calmly looking at her " its not about the sex or anything its just simething about you i feel attracted too.. not your looks not because your a siren/ succubus.. something that makes you very unique and i cant explain why..

Mizore rolled her eyes, "oh that" she sighed. "Roxas despite what you believe you only like me because of who I am." she shook her head, "I'm a siren, and succubus, which is a lethal combination, hell both are lethal on their own. Despite what you think, none of your emotions are real, they are only what I wish." she sighed and got up, about to grab her clothes. "I can't see you again, your emotions have grown too strong it can only lead down a destructive path." She turned away from him. "nothing you've ever felt about me has been true

Roxas looked down and shook his head " your wrong " he stood up as he started to put on his own clothing " first time meeting you i can understand that.. but the second and third time.. you had no control over my emotions. " he sighed " yeah the energy felt good bit thats it felt good.. how i feel about you is different..

Mizore shook her head, "me giving you emotions by touch is only one way I give emotions." she sighed turning back to face him. "Roxas when you look at me, everything inside you changes, you can't help it, you don't even notice it but that's how I survive, I let off a very distinctive pheromone." She laughed "Roxas your emotions are all lies when it comes to me."

Roxas glared at her and shook his head " just go theres no way im going to prove you wrong with this.. " he crossed his arms. " you know you and everyone creature i met seems to be the same.. thinking because they have power over certain things.. " he glared at her " let me tell you something Siren wonder what the shadow monks do for a living.. the hunted all kinds if demons including Succubi..like yourself learning to resist the dark tempatations.. you will never have full control over me..

Mizore shook her head, why was he being so stubborn? "do you know what I do best, I tempt, I alter I control every emotion, every fiber of your being." she shook her head "I take control of you so easy, I held back because I like your energy I wanted to keep using you." she ripped off her shirt again throwing it down she pushed him down climbing back on top of him. She started to hum and touch him across the chest. "Roxas I want you to kiss me" she said with a smile

Roxas glared up at her at her and shook his head pushing her off of him on the bed " put your clothes back on.. im done " he sighed " your right its a destructive relationship.. like thise demon hunters.. im suppose to kill your kind.. but i cant bring myself to kill you..or hurt you not because of your power its becaus e how i actually feel towards you..

Mizore got pushed away landed on her ass on the floor, she looked up at him. "if you feel the way you think how could you push me like that?" she shook her head, "your a fool Roxas." she grabbed her shirt and headed towards the door walking out as she was putting her shirt on, she didn't care that she showed herself as she walked out the door.

Roxas looked down and looked down sadly. He started to put his clothing back on. Thinking this was the last time he was going to see her.. " should of just let that diesease kill me.. " he said to himself " as he was going to wait there til morning to head back to the castle. He laid back down in bed clising his eyes

Mizore stormed out of the hotel and headed towards a bar, she was in a bad mood. "Stupid foolish mortals." she got downstairs and punched the wall. She shook her head, she was letting off her usual heat, sexual energy. Once at the bar she sat in the corner with her drink, every so often someone would come up to try and talk to her but she sent them all away without even a second glance.

Roxas sighed and he couldnt sleep so he decided to head back to the castle. He decided to go just walk back towards the temple at least go put everyone to rest. He once he got out of town being a few miles out he stopped and shook his head and stopped leaning up against a tree crossing his arms sitting down closing his eyes

Mizore was already one bottle down. She started to sing, her song could be heard for miles, it was a song of madness, her song was driving people insane. The closer you were to the song, the more the song affected you. The ones in the bar died fast, there was blood coming from their ears, the ones not as close started to tear each other apart, their loved ones, strangers on the street it didn't matter they couldn't tell the difference all they heard was the song. Mizore was watching them all tear each other apart.

Roxas heard the screaming and people attacking each others. The song was crazy the enrgy from it. He quickly rushed towards the song. He felt strange but he faught through a crowd of people to the source " Mizore!! Stop!!! " he yelled out to her

As Roxas came near, walking through the town, people started to attack him, trying to kill him as well. Once he got in the bar to her she looked up but didn't stop she continued to sing.

Roxas punched a few humans to get through to her. He finally grabbed her by the arm and telepodted them both to the temple away from everyone and everything for miles. He looked at her " please stop..

Mizore tried to wiggle out of his grasp, once he teleported them away she stopped singing as there was no one around to influence. "Roxas what is your problem?" she glared at him.

Roxas shook his head " you were killing all those people i had to stop you.. this where brought you.. please dont do that again.. " he let her go.." if your angry than you focus it on me " he glared back at her

Mizore shook her head "I kill I feed on energies it what I do" she shook her head "I tried to focus on you remember?" she crossed her arms "you pushed me to the ground, or did you forget how much of a jerk you were being"

Roxas glared at her " you said you didnt want to see me again.. so what do expect me to do.. " he crossed his arms " i understand you feed on energy its what you need to survive.. but dont go saying you cause how i feel about you when you dont.. " he slightly looked down " when i was dying when they gave me the cure.. i heard your tune.. were you there with me?

Mizore glared at him shaking her head, he was so foolish. She turned around away from him when he asked the question. "I visited for awhile." she looked down. "I gave you energy to help ease your pain"

Roxas nodded and shook his head " why would you do that? " he was confused on why she would even ease that pain for him " you talk like im just some poor sap thats just another energy source why did you help me? You could of just let me suffer..if you didnt care

Mizore flipped her hair white hair and looked back at him "I never said I didn't care" she glared at him "god your so foolish Roxas" she sighed "you're too attached now leave me alone okay?"

Roxas glared at her " sure.. but this is my temple.. " tapped her forehead sending her back at the city and he sighed shaking his head. He then headed inside lighting a torch and he teleported back to Octobers Castle. He walked towards the front door and opened it walking inside going to the room he stayed in

Mizore appeared back in the city, she looked around, many people were dead around her, but she didn't care. She continued back singing to kill the rest of the people in the town.

Scar was in the town, she felt the mass murder and knew it wasn't Michael, she came to learn of the source but found nothing. Until Mizore reappeared and the deaths started happening again. Scar watched her work, killing the people who tried to attack her.

Jason apoeared behind Scar and je crossed his arms watching this " you have to admit she does a pretty gkod job. Maybe shes useful " he would grin evily " she could help us kill those pathetic mortals..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back