A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyra smiled as he kissed her, she missed this, she missed him. She went over to the floor by the bed gathering her clothing. She looked back at Zaphael as she started to get dressed, "so where are you taking me for our date?"

Adriana smiled, she could sense Zero was awake, it meant they would need to find Shikoku. She sensed the castle, she was inside, so she sighed and stood up walking towards the room Shikoku was in, knocking on the door once there..

Shikoku answered the door and smiled at Adriana. "hello dear"

Zaphael grabbed his own clothing and he grinned " well its a surprise love " he looked at her putting his clothes back on

Zane was laying in bed of Shikokus room deep asleep exhausted from the day the they had.

Zero sat in the living room couch looking down at his hands seeing his energy swirl around his hands then suddenly looked up seeing Lilith sitting on a chair ahead of him. " you again?

Lilith smirked " dont worry not here to take your energy.. unless you want me to " she winked " you really tasted so good but sadly the castle will push me away..

Lyra grinned as she pulled on her last bit of clothing "oh a surprise huh?" she smiled grabbing him by his shirt pulling him closer so she could kiss him. "you should know I hate surprises"

Adriana smiled at Shikoku "sorry to disturb you guys but I was wondering if you could open the portal back to my timeline. Zero and I would love to visit."

Shikoku nodded "of course, just give me a few minutes and I'll meet you downstaors"

Zaphael grinned looking at her and kissed her on the lips " well if im surprising you than you should love it.

Zero stretched over hearing Both Adrianna and Shikoku happy to know they were going to their own timeline

Lyra gave him the stink eye, she didn't like that answer. She sighed and let go of his shirt, "well we're dressed so take me to this surprise" she smiled.

Adriana nodded and headed back downstairs but stopped when she felt another presence nearby Zero. She didnt recognize it. She stood looking down at them waiting silently to see who they were.

Shikoku shut the door after Adriana and smiled crawling back next to Zane.

Zaphael smirked and took her hand chuckling abit as he teleported them to a resturant that had a patio over looking the ocean " hows this love?

Zero glared at her " why are you here? State your business me and Adrianna are busy..

Lilith grinned " what that little 12 year old girl? I dont get why you like her so much.. but oh well cant be helped " not knowing about the changes " you know the girl named Lily the one with Saxis.. shes going to be a threat to everyone if your not careful " she smirked as she stood up walking towards Zero then sensed Adrianna's new energy and she appeared behind her " hello there.. oh its you the 12 year old girl finally reached her proper age " she looked her up and down " mmm you look tasty.. maybe me, you and Zero should have some fun together..

Lyra took a seat on the edge of the patio overlooking the ocean. She closed her eyes listenting to the waves. "it's perfect" she smiled and look at him.

Adriana heard her voice and knew who she was. She glared at her, and spun around as she was behind her. "why is Lily going to be a threat? And how do you even know her?" she crossed her arms.

Lilith crossed her arms " well we had fun together but now shes powerful and seems she craves more power " she stated to rub her breasts " the energy she gave off smelled so good.. to bad im not strong enough to make her fall under my spell. " she grinned evily as she appeared wrapping her arms around Zero " mmm Zero come on i know you want to have fun with both me and your girlfriend.

Zero glared at her feeling her arms around his neck he pushed her off " no way..not with you " he rushed towards Adrianna and stayed next to her holding her hand softly " never you..

Lilith smirked " my feelings are hurt " she sighed this castle preventing her from taking them both right there right now with force. "

Adriana saw her grab her own breasts, and she rolled her eyes. Adriana grabbed Zero's hand. "I know you need to feed on energy and everything but my energy is for myself not you, go find someone else." she glared at her.

Lilith smirked " we shall see about that " she licked her lips " well i warned you both about another threat good luck you two " she winked and she vanished.

Zero sighed shaking his head " i was hoping to never see her again " he looked down " so is Shikoku ready to take us to our time?

Adriana shook her head, "I'm worried about Lily" she sighed, watching her vanish she turned to look at Zero. "Yeah she said she'd be down in a minute." she looked up to the top of the stairs to see Shikoku. "speaking of the goddess."

Shikoku smiled and headed down the stairs to them. "is everything okay?"

Zero nodded " yeah i just hope Lily hasnt done anything stupid " he sighed looking down then heard Shikoku " well something happened to Lily that you need to know before we leave

Shikoku nodded "I am already aware which path she choose" she sighed, "I was hoping it wouldn't come to that"

Adriana shook her head "come to what? What did she do?"

Shikoku looked down "she's a dragon now" she looked at Zero, "Saxis did it for her. She is on a path of destruction, all she wants is power and that power is going to consume her."

Adriana hung her head, she wondered if this was a sign she should say no to Jase.

Zero looked down and sighed " My father wants to bring back the dragon Race.. but hes not doing it for power.. or anything he just wants dragons to rule over.. Lily will cause issues not only for him and Faye but also us..

Adriana shook her head, "well great, this is just great, she's going to be someone else we have to deal with" she sighed. "now I really can't wait to leave here."

Shikoku gave a weak smile, "whenever you two are ready I can send you there"

Zero sighed looking down " yeah i think we both need this trip " he looked over at Adrianna " this world is falling apart..

Zane walked in and he looked at them both " when you two get back theres things you mjst know about this world this timeline

Adriana nodded and looked up at the stairs to see Zane "what do you mean? what do we have to know?" she was confused but also curious "why don't you just tell us now?"

Shikoku looked at Zane, she smiled, she was glad to see him up and about again

Zane sighed " wonder why theres so much evil happening in this world.. well this timeline Riku is suppose to be dead.. Im not suppose to be here.. since the Zane from this timeline is dead..alots been changed basically Jason, Scar, Michael and Ilyeria kills everyone here and thats it.. the world is ruled by them..

Zero looked down " so thats why it feels like no difference is made..

Adriana shook her head, "so this world is destined to be doomed and ruled by evil?" she looked down, she didn't like that scenario. "let's just go I can't think about this now." she grabbed Zeros hand.

Shikoku smiled and pulled out a crystal, "here Adriana, infuse your magic with this once your ready to come home. It will call the portal to you so you can come back at anytime." she handed her the crystal and her eyes changed to clocks, and raised an hand calling forth a portal. "good luck"

Zero nodded and softly held Adrianna hand and saw the portal. He looked at her and smiled weakly has he started to walk with her through the portal going back to their timeline.

Zane looked at Shikoku " we can still save this world.. i know it " he looked down slightly

Shikoku watched them walk through the portal and turned to Zane. "do you really believe that?" she looked concerned. "maybe this isn't the best world for us to stay in"

Adriana walked through the portal and entered her old world, the air was even different. She smiled looking around, it was the first time she could truly see this world. Adriana put the crystal from Shikoku into her pocket and turned to watch the portal close then turned to Zero. "Zero let's go find my parents" she smiled.

Zane looked at her " we have to try.. we changed alot in this world " he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him " cant give up..

Zero smiled and nodded " yes lets go find them.. im curious on how they are doing.. " he teleported them both at the house and he smiled seeing the home. He walked towards the door and he knocked on it

Adriana looked up and down at the house, she could sense her parents presence which is something she hadnt felt in quite sometime. The door opened and she saw her mother.

Izumi opened the door seeing Zero and Adriana although she didn't recognize her. "Zero" she smiled "how nice to see you, where have you been?" she looked to Adriana, "who is--" she stopped, she knew but she couldn't believe it.

Shikoku smiled and hugged Zane, "as long as you never give up than I won't either."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back