A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero looked over at her " oh no.. not Lilith please.. shes not going to do it so willingly to find out what her desires are.. shes probably going to force me to sleep with her just to find out her desires.. and i dont want to.. she said it happened once.. i still feel violated finding out how i got to that timeline..

Riku looked at Zero shaking his head " she has no power over you and you know what your heart wants " he smiled looking at Adrianna " Zero lets give it a shot.. if she doesnt help well we will go ask this demon you speak of..

Adriana looked down, she didn't know he slept with Lilith, she had a feeling but actually hearing it hurt her.

Izumi looked at her daughter then back at Zero. "we have to find Fumiko first before we do anything"

Zero looked over at Adrianna and he reached to her hand softly rubbing her hand " yeah.. lets find her first.. hopefully shes in a good mood " he looked down hoping Lilith didnt ruin his chance to finally be with Adrianna. He didnt have no memory of it so he was hoping she just said it to get them to split apart

Riku nodded " well do your remember Fumiko's scent?

Last edited:
Adriana looked down at their hands and sighed, "we could find her through Akina maybe if she is willing to give me some blood for a locator spell." she wanted to stay distracted and not picture Lilith and Zero together, the images kept popping up in her head, she shook her head trying to get rid of the image again but it kept coming back. "um I mean unless.." she trailed off

Zero nodded and looked at them " i will go get Akina.. " he was about to stand up but Riku stopped him.

Riku smiled calmly " no you two stay me and Izumi will go get her.. " he knew what bothered his daughter and maybe a bit of alone time would help them. He took Izumi's hand and teleported to Akina's location.

Zero looked over at Adrianna " im sorry " he looked down " i have no memory of it happening just waking up in the timeline you were in.. i just want you to know that i love you and only wamt you no one else..

Izumi and Riku ended up at Akina's house, she knocked on the door, a few moments pass and Akina opened the door. "hello you guys" she said hugging her friends closely. "what brings you two here?" Akina asked looking between the two of them. Izumi smiled, "we have a favor to ask of you. I know you and your sister don't get along but any chance you know where she is or would you be willing to help us do a locator spell?"

Akina sighed "a locator spell wouldn't be necessary, "she has a home a few towns over but she usually hangs out at a demon bar there. It gets pretty rough there though."

Adriana looked down hearing Zero talk more about it, she didn't want to know more, she didn't care she didn't want to think about it more. She shook her head and grabbed him kissing him to get him to shut up. After a few moments she pulled away and looked him in the eyes, "Zero I understand it wasn't your fault but I just don't want to know more okay?"

Riku smiled and hugged Akina back " oh i see were hoping she would help us out with the timeline Adrianna likes they need help.. heard from Jason that she is the closest demon that can comoare to the firsts power.. do you know anyway we can convince her to help?

Zero eyes went wide and he passionately kissed her back deeply " I love you Adrianna.. " he wrapped his arms around her and nodded

Akina snorted, "you think she will help?" she was trying to contain her laughter. "I don't know what you heard about my sister but I doubt she'd help you." she took a deep breath "I'm sorry"

Izumi sighed, "we are going to try regardless."

Adriana smiled fighting back tears she hugged Zero, laying her head on his shoulder," I love you too Zero"

Riku sighed looking down " we have to try. They need help. Is there anything she desired more than drinking?

Zero smiled and held her close to him " well leta hope Fumiko helps us out

Akina took a few minutes to think about it but shook her head, "sorry I don't know my sister very well." she frowned "I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help"

Adriana nodded staring off into the distance, she had too much going on in her head.

Riku nodded " well i guess it wont hurt to ask.. we might be in a fight though if its a demon hotspot.. " he sighed shaking his head

Zero looked at Adrianna and he stood up he then took her hand " hey lets get sime fresh air " he smiled calmly

Akina nodded "oh you can guarntee that, the demon bar always has at least one fight break out." she crossed her arms, "sorry I can't go with you, I have no intention to see my sister" she smirked, "plus Zusken will be coming home shortly, and we have plans"

Izumi smiled "well thanks for all the help Akina"

Adriana nodded and stood up following him outside.

Riku nodded and then looked at Izumi and he smiled " love ready to go see Fumiko? " he took her hand softly and then he looked at Akina " Thanks for the Help Akina.. also come by Adrianna is back visiting.. i think she would love to see you..

Zero walked outside with her and then turned facing her getting to their spot when they were kids. He then placed his hands on both her cheeks kissing her deeply leaning his head on her forehead. " i love our spot.. "

Izumi smiled and nodded, "yeah let's go find her" she sighed, hugging Akina goodbye she teleported them to the town Akina spoke of so they could find the demon bar.

Adriana smiled and kissed him, she looked around it was always her favorite spot to hang with Zero, it was a little alcove in the trees enclosed around them. "I love our spot too"

Riku appeared in town with her and walked with her to the town. Finally reaching the bar he looked at her taking a deep sigh and he walked inside with her being the only mortal inside he looked around then sensed someone with almost the same energy as Akina but it was scary.

One demon looked at Riku seeing a mortal he walked up " No mortals allowed you meat sack.. unless you want to be a meal.

Riku looked up at the demon and chuckled a bit as he transformed into his golden form which was his first transformation. His aura gold and his hair a bright blonde as he punched the demon sending him flying into a crowd of demons " were looking for someone so stay out of our way.

Zero smiled and then he sat down with her putting her in his lap and held her close to him " im glad were here we needed this

Izumi walked inside with Riku and looked around looking for Fumiko, she saw men surround them they weren't too happy about them being here. Riku punched one but that didn't stop them they were still surrounding them. Izumi growled at them "he is mine so back off" she knew thats how you have to act around other vampires, but she was unsure if it'd work around these demons.

Fumiko was sitting in the back of the bar, she was on a small stage sitting in what looked like a throne, she looked completely human, but those who knew her and felt her presence knew she wasn't. Her long red hair was down and covering her breasts that was barley covered by clothing, she wore a long lace see through black dress that had a slit all the way up her leg. She had a glass of wine in her hand and she looked up at the commotion. "a vampire bringing her own person blood slave here?" she laughed "this isn't a blood bar honey you have no right to be here."

Adriana nodded and moved to sit in his lap, she leaned into him not wanting to leave his embrace. "Zero what if we don't go back?" she looked up at him "we don't actually belong there, so why don't we stay here where it's safe?"

Riku smirked shaking his head seeing more demons surroud them " you realize im not a nirmal mortal and this is my wife. " he then started to charge up his ki as the ground shook trabsforming into his god form his god ki powerful sending a shickwave hitting all the demons surrounding both him and Izumi. " listen we came to talk to you.. about killing the first in another timeline.. got friends that need your help

Zero looked at her and then looked down " im thinking the same but going there and meeting them i jist cant leave them like that

Izumi's eyes mved around the room until she saw Fumiko sitting on a throne, she heard her comments and it made her mad. Riku was not nor has ever been a blood slave.

Fumiko watched him transform, she had heard of humans achieving such levels before but she killed them usually before it could happen, she laughed at his remark. "you want my help?" she looked around the room the whole bar started to laugh with her. "I don't help scum and their vermin pets." she glared at them "the first created demons and I only associate with demons"

Adriana looked down, "Zero I don't think I can bring myself to go back"

Zero eyes went wide looking at her " why? " he looked at her " we cant give up on them we have to help them..

Riku shook his head " but if seems to me that you took that mantle here how long will it be until that timeline comes here both Jason and the first will make you a slave..

Adriana sunk her head "I want to help them I do, but" she shook her head "my family is here, I know your father is over there now but you two still don't get along well and my parents are my parents I don't think I can leave them again."

Fumiko glared down at his insolence in his words and stood up walking closer to him, the others moved out of her way as she went. "you mean to say they have plans to come here and rule?" she looked him over and then looked at Izumi. "you.."

Izumi stood her ground glaring at her, "hello Fumiko" she smirked "I'm friends with your sister, remember we've met before"

Fumiko smirked looking her over "I remember you, the pathetic witch who tried to end her own life many times over. And now you are forever undead." she lauged

Zero looked down and held out his hand " give me the crystal Shikoku gave you to return to the timeline.. i will go there by myself if Fumiko doesnt help and try to help..

Riku glared at Fumiko gripping his fists tightly hearing those words about Izumi and he sighed " enough about the past.. she alot better now.. just will you help or not.. Zero the son of Jason and me and Izumi's daughter are heading back to that timeline to stop them.

Adriana looked at him confused, and shook her head "no I won't let you go alone" she grabbed his chin making him look at her. "Zero I left you once and I'm sorry but I don't want to loose you again."

Fumiko looked at Riku, "I don't want to help you or your kids" she laughed heading back to her throne. "you best leave here before my demons tear you apart." she looked over her shoulder, "I don't you I don't help scum"

Riku glared at her " you helped with alot more than you know remember Lu, Yuki, Tsubasa all those you considered allies before you turned your back on everyone.. hell i would ask Lu but hes gone no one seen him in years.. hell his energy is gone.. i bet he ask you to help you would do it in a heart beat and he wasnt even a demon. Hell you even faught Jason when he first arrived and held up against him.. i think its fear that holds you back

Zero looked at her " we have to go back Adrianna.. we have to try to do our best.. " he looked down " my father telling me stories of a group he faught that was very powerful enough to change his mind about destroying.. we got to be like them

Fumiko stopped in her tracks hearing him speak, she growled and turned back so fast throwing straight needles at him. But they weren't needles they were her claws. "you have no right to bring up the past like that." she glared at him walking closer with great speed. "I have no fear, I'm not scared of anything." she had a hand up so Izumi couldn't move and her other hand was under Riku's chin her claws out and glowing purple. "yeah I fought Jason so what? I don't care to help you guys"

Izumi saw the claws incoming but couldn't move she was paralyzed from Fumiko.

Adriana nodded "we'll go back" she smiled and looked around "my parents have been quite awhile trying to find Fumiko.." she looked worried

Riku deflected the claws but showed no fear to her looking at her as she held his chin. " were trying to help you too.. were not here to fight you and trust me you will know power if you harm Izumi.. i will show you power that you demons fear so much

Zero looked at her and nodded " want to see where they are at and if they are in trouble we can help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back