A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adriana nodded, she closed her eyes and found her parents with ease. They were the only people she could locate just by sensing even if they weren't close. She grabbed Zero's hand and teeported to the demon bar. Once there the demons glared at them as they arrived, they could smell the humanity on Adriana, since she was half human.

Fumiko didn't laugh this time, she didn't smile, she continued to glare at Riku. "help me?" she shook her head, "me leaving here, leaving this tie won't help me" she spun around to face Adriana and Zero. "a half breed and dragon" she shook her head "you must be Jason's son." she sighed

Zero looked at Fumiko and nodded " yes im Jason's son.. i suggested we try to get you to help us.. your just like my father just wants to be left alone.. but eventually these things happened to fall on your doorstep.. i know we dont see eye to eye but im hoping you will help us one last time..

Riku looked at her " plus its somewhere new.. maybe you will also find something more there..

Fumiko shook her head, "leave me" she raised her arms and headed back at her throne, maybe a change of scenery would be nice, but she didn't have interest in helping them in the slightest. She didn't show her emotions to them though. "I have no interest in that"

Adriana looked her up and down studying her, "you're lying" she smirked, she could still tell when people were lying. "so come to our time have some fun, in exchange you help us."

Fumiko turned back to glare at her, "you're a really pain you know that"

Zero sighed " yeah we get that alot.. we will be heading back tomorrow if you change your mind.

Riku walked back towards Izumi and sighed taking her hand " lets head back and have our dinner.

Izumi smiled and nodded taking his hand, "think about it" she said as they teleported back home.

Adriana smirked still looking at Fumiko, and shook her head teleporting with Zero back home.

Fumiko sat down on the throne after they left and snapped her fingers immediately someone brought her another glass of wine. She looked out to where last stood and glared sipping her wine.

Riku appeared back at home transforming back to his normal self and walked up kissing her on the lips " i will get dinner started..

Zero appeared with Adrianna and looked at her " you think she will come? " he asked scratching the back of his head.

Izumi nodded and went to sit in the living room.

Adriana shrugged "I'm not sure if she will come but I hope so" she looked down.

Zero nodded and looked at her " well we shall see " he kissed her cheek and sat down on the couch. " i hope we didnt put you and Riku in any trouble Izumi..

Izumi shook her head, "no don't worry about it," she smiled "we went there to help you guys out, we can handle ourselves if there are any repercussions."

Adriana nodded "yeah I know my parents can handle there own."

Zero smiled and nodded " thats good " he sighed leaning back stretching his arms out " those demons didnt look to happy but i know you and Riku are very powerful especially haveing a very beautiful power daughter..

Riku finished cooking and he sighed calmly as he walked out of the kitchen looking at them its ready when you two are

Adriana smiled and stood up walking to the kitchen, "I'm so ready to eat" she smiled

Izumi stood up and followed her daughter, although she didn't eat she didn't mind watching them

Zero smiled but remained on the couch looking down slightly not knowing if asling Fumiko for help was actually going to help that timeline or not.

Riku made himself a plate and walked into the living room and started to eat " mmm so good

Fumiko appeared in the kitchen and grabbed a slice of watermelon "I'll help you out" she said making her presence known.

Adriana looked over at Fumiko as she appeared "I knew you couldn't resist"

Zero heard Fumiko and smiled calmly " Thank you " he said as he was kind of relieved that she was going to help them out

Riku looked at Fumiko and smirked " thats good also if your hungry we got food if you want some..

Fumiko held up the watermelon "already helped myself" she grinned as she walked towards Adriana "you are strong why do you need my help anyway?"

Adriana cocked her head to the side, "we need more people is all"

Zero sighed and looked down " alot of friends died already in the timeline.. and well they need help.. were powerful but Jason in that timeline is very evil and has a kid with the first.. hes strange but hes a threat too.. the same with Michael..
Then theres Cassiel we dont know what he is hes odd and seems like he has his own agenda..

Riku sighed " me and Izumi would go but we need to stay here just incase this world is threatened

"Michael and Jason" she laughed "oh I haven't heard those names in quite sometime." she closed her eyes "so Michael, Jason, The first, and their son? sounds easy enough, and what do you expect me to do kill them all?"

Zero sighed " i wish we dudnt have too but you must face the first my father and Zane will handle Jason.. Zaphael will handle Michael.. i will Handle Ilyeria.. Riku will handle Michael too.. as for Cassiel we need to just keep a close eye on him.. and as for Saxis i dont know.. we will see what happens with him..

Riku sighed looking down " wish that timeline had Lu in it.. he always seem to handle anything very well including with Jason..

Fumiko looked bored and confused, trying to keep up with all the names but didn't care too much. She looked up at RIku glaring at him while mentioning Lu again.

Adriana shook her head "there are quite a few people I haven't seen in that timeline." she started to count on her fingers, "Tsubasa, Lu, Hazuki, Aura, Elisha, Zusken, Buzalu, and many more"

Zero looked down and sighed " they probably dont exist there " he sighed " maybe why that world was meant to fall to darkness..

Riku shook his head " mmm its just strange but its also understandable

Adriana shook er head, "how is it understandable?"

Fumiko sighed, "oh my god this is so boring" she shook her head "can we just go now?" she crossed her arms, "let's go to this darkness world I'll kick some ass and enjoy my wine okay?"

Zero sighed shaking his head " its up to Adrianna. Shes in control of that right now. " he crossed his arms wanting to stay a night beford they had to go back

Adriana pulled out the crystal from her pocket "fine we'll go" she shook her head and walked up to Riku and hugged him. "daddy I'm going to miss you" she gave a small smile

Riku nodded and patted her head " come by again both me and you mom love you so much and are proud of you..

Zero stood up sighing as he walked towards Adrianna and he motioned for Fumiko to follow

Adriana hugged her mom then infused her magic into the crystal and the portal opened to their world. She stepped through and Fumiko and Zero followed. Once back in the other timeline Adriana looked around and turned to look at Fumiko.

Fumiko smelled the air, "oh my oh my oh my" she smirked "this place is great the energies in the air..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back