A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily pulled her arm out of his grasp, "that's what you thought was weird? you didn't think the fact I wanted to--," she shook her head as tears started rolling down her face. "no that I did murder people in cold blood?" she glared at him through her tears. "your horrible Saxis I don't want to see you again."

Fumiko rolled her eyes "well if you need me I'll be setting up shop at a bar" she smirked and disappeared in a purple smoke. She reappeared at the local tavern, she headed to the bar top and ordered a glass of wine.

Zuzu made it to Akina's house, seeing Cassiel vanish in front of her eyes, then Fumiko. Her eyes went wide "what the hell was that?" she shook her head, "how did they disappear, that's not possible." she was playing dumb hoping it'd be a good strategy to get in with them. She didn't have any magic power so it was more believable.

Saxis looked at her " you wanted to kill Lily.. you wanted to test your power on the mortals.. you said you wanted to rule this world with me " he glared at her. "

Zane sighed shaking his head and he then sensed someone close by. He walked towards the location seeing the girl. Her energy seemed familiar but he didnt know who she was could she be the one Cassiel warned us about . " hey who are you?

Cassiel returned to Jason and Scar in the dungeon as he motioned his hand putting a barrier around the dungeon. " October.." he whispered softly only enough for her to hear him

Lily shook her head, "yeah because there was a demon inside me" she turned away from him "your so thick headed you couldn't even realize that, it took a complete stranger to notice." she lowered her head crying more. "I can't believe what I did, and even more is that you think I'd kill for fun"

Zuzu looked at Zane, "me? a better questions is how did those people vanish into thin air?" she looked surprised, "I was walking by and that is something I've never seen before, that can't be real."

October looked up seeing Cassiel, "what do you want?" she said in a low growl, "if your not giving me blood I don't care"

Saxis sighed shaking his head " i guess i was so used to being with you and thought youbturned evil i was going to follow you since i love you if i was more focused i would of known " he crissed his arms "

Zane smirked looking at her " theres so much more you probably see now come on " he motioned her to follow hoping no one that would threatening was nearby

Cassiel looked at her " i cant get you out until your cravings for blood is gone.. "

Lily turned back to face him, tears rolling down her face. "leave me alone Saxis, I don't trust you, I don't like you, and I never want to see you again"

Zuzu looked around a little cautious and followed Zane.
Adriana walked back inside after Fumiko and Cassiel left. "if we can get to October I can break those cravings, but she's trapped at Scar's castle" she sighed, "do we have a plan to get her back?"

October smirked "you think I don't want blood" she stood up leaning on the bars of her cage "your blood is calling to me, it wants me to devour you"

Saxis shook his head and looked down slightly " fine whatever.. my parents warned me about you.." he glared at her as his energy started to form around his but they quickly vanished he wanted to kill her for turning her back on him but he couldnt bring himself to kill her " goodbye Lily " he vanished

Zane looked at Zuzu " so what brings you here? " he asked a bit curious about her

Cassiel shook his head as he walked closer to her " your daughter is alive.. i need you to focus on her.. not my blood

((gnight))

Lily scoffed and saw his power rise, so typical of him she thought. She watched him disappear and she turned back to the bed, lying face flat she continued to cry her eyes out. She had no one, she was alone.

Zuzu shrugged, "Im an explorer, I'm visiting this place too see what catches my eye, and those two people definitely caught my eye."

October grabbed the bars looking at him seductively, "oh honey your blood is too good to ignore" she licked her fangs.

Cassiel looked at her and shook his head he needed to get her free but even with his power he couldnt take on both Jason and Scar by himself " you want my blood " he walked up to her as he got close to the cage as he unlocked the cage " come and get my blood " he said as he grinned " showing some form of emotion to her.

Zane nodded as they made it to Akina's home. He spoke to everyones mind " i think this is the person Cassiel told us about octobers daughter. We need to capture her and make sure what ever influence they have on her we get rid of..

October saw him open the cage and she smirked in a flash she was him grabbing him, putting her fangs to his neck.

Zuzu looked around the house, "so can everyone here disappear in the blink of an eye as well?" she looked intrigued.

Lily laid there crying she didn't know what to do, she was truly alone again. She couldn't believe Saxis let her kill someone, and now she's a dragon. She couldn't trust him, then her old friends chain her up, and no one believed it wasn't her. No one trusted her.

Scar smirked and looked towards Jason, "it seems Lily is alone. Shall we send October to go there and kill her now?"

Cassiel let her grab him he felt her fangs clise to his neck as he quickly wrapped his arms around her teleporting them both to Akina's home in the center of everyone and then quickly used his energy to hold her down " here heal her do something.

Zane nodded then he saw both Cassiel and October appear " Cassiel?

Riku looked at them and walked up to Akina " im going to go talk to Lily " he kissed her on the lips and he smiled calmly " i will be right back..

Jason would grin evily and nod " yes lets Send her to kill her.

October got pushed away from him as they got to Akinas house. She growled as she couldn't move once more.

Adriana walked up to October and looked at Cassiel, "keep your energy up this is going to be awhile." she faced October and putting her hands out she started chanting the blood she drank was now leaving her body, by any means necessary. October fell to the ground in pain.

Zuzu stopped as she saw her mother, but her mind was warped she didn't believe it was her. Zuzu was here to kill them. She walked closer pulling out a knife she went to Stab Zane in the back.

Lily sat up tears still rolling down her face, she needed to talk to Jase. See if he could undo what Saxis did.

Scar grabbed Jason's hand and disappeared going down to their basement, October was gone and Scar yelled hitting the edge of the cage. She looked back at Jason, "that Cassiel took her"

Cassiel kept his energy up looking at October and he sighed shaking his hopung she will be okay.

Zane felt Zuzu slowly come up from behind him as he quickly turned grabbing her by the wrist with the blade and he held her hand up " Ilyerua and Michael warped your mind Zuzu.. were your friends..

Riku appeared inside of the home walking in he heard crying and he saw Lily on the bed " Lily.. " he walked up slowly towards her

Jason glared " he will die most definetly " he then smirked " Riku is near Lily too i can ferl him

Zuzu looked at him and shook her head "I have no idea what you're talking about" she gripped his hand dropping the knife and went in to kick him away from her.

Adriana was still chanting as more blood left October, it was the fastest way to help her, although not the nicest.

Lily looked up at Riku, did no one ever knock these days? She shook her head, next the stupid succubus would come in watch, she thought. "what do you want Riku" she asked with a little hate in her voice.

Scar smirked "well then shall we go ourselves and kill them?"

Zane looked at her " were not your enemy Zuzu.. Hell Akina is your Auntie.. " he said looking at her as he let her kick him but he didnt budge.

Riku looked down and shook his head " Lily we didnt know that something was inside of you.. it was draining our energy. We were trying to figure out what was causing it.. " he looked down " were your friend.. come with us.. you will be safe.

Jason nodded " with Riku dead thats one less annoying pest " he took her hand softly and he smirked " lets go my love " they teleported outside of Lily's home

Zuzu shook her head, "your not family, you guys are crazy people." she looked around, "your killing that girl"

Lily shook her head, "it took a stranger no more than 2 seconds to realize that wasn't mean. You say your my friend but you don't even trust me" she looked down, "I have no intentions of going anywhere with you"

Scar looked up at the Inn and smirked, "that girl is insane" she said feeling the pain coming from her. Scar went to the building and put her hand on it, no one inside could use magic. From Scars hand it started burning, she was setting the building on fire.

Zane shook his head and sighed " were not killing her were trying to return her to normal before she drank mortal blood.

Riku looked down " Lily please " he then felt something ominous outside and he looked at her " not good.. Lily were not safe here..

Jason grinned evily and shook his head " i want them both dead.

Saxis was in town walking by himself he felt his parents energy near Lily and he looked down slightly. Really conflicted on what to do. She hated him he was so stupid, he glared straight ahead " no more i will be evil again.. its the only thing im good at " he vanished appearing next to his parents " mom dad

Zuzu nodded "right and you expect me to believe that?" she shook her head, "you're insane" she bent down picking up the knife. She looked around the room. "you vanish, you kill, and your trying to convince me I'm someone I'm not." she smirked and threw the knife at Adrianas back.

Lily smelt the smoke from the building and tried to teleport but her magic wasn't working. "just leave me alone"

Scar was still sending fire to the building, the flames wrapping around the outsides until Saxis appeared, she looked at him, was he here to try and stop them? "Saxis do you want the honor of killing that Bitch?"

Zero saw the knife throw " No!! " he vanished quickly blocking the hit getting the blade stuck in his back but he pulled it out quickly holding his wound " Zuzu.. were nit your enemy.

Riku shook his head " no.. " he turned grabbing her arm " Lily you need to come with me Jason, Scar and Saxis are outside.. you will be safe.. im not asking you to be there permanently i just dont want you to get hurt.

Saxis looked at them and then looked down " i want to kill her for leaving me. " he glared straighed ahead

Zuzu shook her head, "I don't know who this Zuzu person is but I'm not her" she licked her fang seeing Zeros blood. "hey tasty" she smirked and used her vampire speed to be in his face.

Adriana smelt Zeros blood but she needed to concentrate, she had to hope he'd be okay.

Lily looked around as the fire was growing. She looked back at Riku, I'm not going back to a place where no one trusts me. "

Scar smirked looking at her son, " have at it so " she looked up at the building" these flames will flush her out soon"

Riku looked at her and he sighed as he slapped her " Lily i need you to focus.. i trust you wont harm anyone you never had the intention to harm anyone but we tought Saxis would be using you against us.. it was a mistake " he then forced her to move " if you stay they will kill you.

Saxis glared as he punched the door sending it flying " you turned your back on me Lily!! I will kill you!!!

Zero saw Zuzu and he grabbed her holding her down with his strength " Zuzu.. your the daughter of October you go to remember us we were there when you were born and we were there when you were a little girl

Lily got slapped by Riku and held her face looking at him. She was soon snapped out of it when she saw the door fly open and Saxis burst through the door. "Riku go I'll be okay" she was fighting back the tears looking at Saxis. "You turned your back on me first when you thought I'd ever hurt innocent people"

Zuzu shook her head "I told you my name isn't Zuzu, I have no idea what your talking about."

Adriana finished with October and she made chains appear holding her down. She turned to Zuzu and Zane. "gah I don't have time for you right now" she growled a bit hungry herself.

Riku glared at Saxis and he shook his head " Lily im not leaving you behind.. were getting out of this together " he transformed into his god form and he smiled at Lily " use that power against them.

Saxis looked at Lily then glared at Riku his anger grew as he walked inside if the building using his energy blasting the building away clearing the obstacles in the way " Lily.. both you and Riku die today.. im done being the good guy..

Zane looked at Adrianna as he walked up to Zuzu and placed his hand on top of her head and sent calming energy into her head so she could sleep.

Lily shook her head, "Riku I'll be okay you have a wife to get back too" she looked at Saxis she didn't want to fight him, she didn't want to be here she wanted to be alone, everything around her always fucks up.

Fumiko appeared sensing Jason and Scar recognizing their energies from her timeline. "you showed yourself earlier than I expected." she got her poison claws growing them breaking them off and throwing them at Jason and Scars backs.

Adriana looked at Zane, "thanks" she gave a weak smile. Her eyes were blood red, using up her magic made her hungry, she looked down at October. "so the blood is out of her system but the cravings need to be gone before we feed here again and she's super weak right now."

October looked up from her chains, her eyes were also blood red. She didn't see that her daughter was here, she had no idea.

Riku looked at her " she understands and looks like we got help outside too.. " he glared at Saxis as he increased his power as he pushed himself passed his limit going limit breaker as his aura had a flaming red around his blue and white aura. He then charged at Saxis with great speed and punched him but he blocked it causing a huge shockwave.

Jason quickly deflected the claws and he glared at the woman behind him " look someone else wants to play..

Zero looked at her his wound healing and he looked down as he walked up to her " if you need blood you can have mine you wont be addicted to it.. also prevents you from heading out of our safe area

Zane nodded " good we need to get Zuzu back on our side.. too " he sighed

Last edited:
Lily looked over seeing Fumiko, the demon who helped her before, she gave a small smirk, before looking back at Saxis. Lily put up her arms, blocking the shockwave as it came at her. "Saxis I don't want to fight you" she said sincerely shaking her head. "

Fumiko smirked, "hello Jason" she laughed, recognizing him immediately he was just the same as the other timeline. She then looked at Scar she was even more similar to her other self than Jason, "Scar" she widened her stance with her claws out and a sadistic smile on her face. "I'm ready to plan the question is are you?"

Scar turned looking her up and down, glaring "another pest from the other timeline. How many of you are there? You weren't content being the queen there you had to come here?" she sent a wave of darkness over the area, including where Saxis, Riku and Lily were. She realized her mistake in words and had to kill this girl now. She then disappeared appearing behind her kicking her straight ahead towards Jason.

Adriana smiled at Zero but shook her head, "no sorry I don't want the smell of blood to attract October right now." she then turned to Zane, "in time I can only deal with one problem at a time." she sighed starting rubbing her temples, "Shikoku we have to get your powers up and going again too."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back