A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adriana looked at Zane confused "wait why wouldn't that be a good idea?" she sat up looking at him, but turned to Zero, "wait don't get Cassiel here yet. Guys I don't have unlimited magic here and I need to fix October. Once I do that we'll have one more person to help with Zuzu and the rest of our problems."

Akina looked at Riku "I can go with you, I don't want you going alone." she gave a weak smile

Zane didnt know about Adrianna being asked abojt becoming a dragon " well Jase wants to be left alone.. he doesnt want to be involved in this war were with Jason and Scar..

Zero shook his head " shes not going to ask him for help " he crossed his arms " more like give her the power she needs to do more.. " he looked at Adrianna " i will be here " he walked up to Adrianna and kissed her on the lips " i will watch October while your gone..

Riku smiled calmly and walked to Akina taking her hand softly " me and Akina will find Zuzu.

Adriana smiled, "Jase is going to help me and I'll be back, don't worry about it." she kissed Zero and stood up handing him the bag of blood. "you can feed her just a few drops in another minute or so but um." she looked around, "well be careful she is fast and you can't let her get your blood any of your guys' blood or it'll undo everything." she smirked "and if she tries to talk don't trust her."

Akina took Riku's hand and smiled "good luck everyone" she turned to Riku "let's find her"

Shikoku nodded "Don't worry Adriana we will handle things while you're gone. Once you're back Zane and I will find Cassiel." she didn't smile, she didn't show emotion, but she did walk into the other room, she leaned against the wall thinking

Zuzu was fast, the vampire speed helped. She was on her way back to Michael's place.

Zero nodded taking the blood bag and he looked over at October " thanks for the heads up love i will be fine..

Riku looked over at Akina and kissed her on the cheek as they teleported ourside of the home and he started to scan for her energy and found it she was moving fast as he looked over at Akina " shes moving fast we have to catch her fast.

Zane nodded and walked towards Shikoku and he placed his hands on the wall standing infront of her leaning his head on her forehead. " I love you Shikoku..

Adriana smiled and teleported to Jase.

October hit the edge of her cage looking at Zero, her eyes were blood red and she looked a wreck.

Akina nodded "let's go I'm ready, she might be faster but we have abilities and skills she doesn't."

Shikoku looked up slowly, "should I stay like this? Stay without the knowledge to see through time, I've seen all the outcomes of our war and its hard to keep trying."

Zane shook his head " no.. your abilities are your gift and even seeing all the outcomes theres one that shows we won " he smiled calmly " we got to keep fighting to win besides if we lose the timeline where Killolu will be in danger..so we have to defeat them..

Riku smiled and nodded taking her hand moving with her towards Zuzu catching up to her quickly

Zero grabbed the blood packet and put some drops of blood on his wrist. He then used his energy to form scales so if october tried to bite through his flesh it would work. " here october " he put his hand through the cage to give her some blood

Shikoku sighed, "I didn't always have these powers though, what if now is just the time to go back to being just a demon?" she shook her head, "I don't even know anymore, I don't know how you guys do it how do you live day to day without certainty of what will happen?"

Akina followed along with Riku until they finally were able to see Zuzu.

Zuzu sensed them closing in on her and kept her speed up hoping to get back to Michael and Ilyeria before they caught her.

October rattled the cage and jumped on Zeros hand when he gave the blood, she felt the scales so didn't try to bite, but she did grab his wrist. "Zero I need more blood"

Zane nodded " its hard but having your friends by yourside helps with that. Having you really helps me.. without you i probably be just by myself sleeping away and everyone here including you will probably be dead.

Riku saw her and then he felt both the enefgies of Michael and Ilyeria. He looked at Akina " we have to hurry befire Michael and Ilyeria notice us " he increased their speed as they appeared in front of Zuzu looking at her " Zuzu please.. those two Michael and Ilyeria are jsing you against your friends and family

Zero shook his head pulling his hand away from her " im sorry October but i can only give you small amount of blood right now

((zero?))

Shikoku shook her head, "actually I've seen that scenario, I didn't stick around here, I roamed until the heavens were rebuilt." she brushed past the other parts, she spoke so frank missing the point of the conversation.

Zuzu stopped running when they were in front of her. "I keep telling you I'm not Zuzu and you're not my friends"

Akina stopped and looked at Zuzu, she tilted her head feeling her emotions. "Riku its no use she doesn't have feelings of family and friends. I can't describe it."

(( sorry i edited him in lol reply with October on the next one ))

Zane looked at her placing his hand on her cheek " well things changed for the both of us.. your not alone anymore and you have me " he kissed her softly on the lips..

Riku sighed shaking his head " we cant let her go back to them.. we have to stop her.. im sorry Zuzu but we cant allow you to go to them they will kill you once they have no further use for you

October smirked "why because your little girlfriend said so?" she sighed, "look at me if you don't give me more blood I will die."

Shikoku kissed him softly, "Zane I have you and you have me." she smiled, "who do we know who has the power to block my powers? Michael, Scar, Ilyeria, Jason they aren't that powerful, it must be another God."

Zuzu sighed, "you know they are right you are annoying." she growled, "now let me go or you will regret it"

Zero shook his head " Your not going to die.." he sighed crossing his arms looking at her " your daughter is in trouble and we need you back to normal October.

Zane looked at her " who ever it is.. we will find out and stop them. " he held her close to him

Riku shook his head " no Zuzu.. im sorry but you have to get through us to get to them.. and trust me.. me and Akina are not push overs

October sat back in the cage and laughed, "I don't have a daughter."

Shikoku sighed and leaned on Zane's shoulder, "come on it sounds like October is acting up"

Zuzu shook her head and started running again, "see you later"

Akina stood still and Zuzu could feel hands on her, holding her back, although she couldn't see anything. Zuzu stopping looking down, "what are you doing? let me go"

Zane nodded and softly took Shikoku's hand walking with her to the cage " October you do have a daughter. Shes alive and in trouble.. we need you back..

Zero nodded and looked at her " very bad people are using her to hurt everyone here including you.

Riku smirked watching her carefully and he then slowly started to walk towards her " Zuzu we dont want to hurt you

Shikoku looked down at October, it was hard seeing her like this. "how do we get her to remember?"

October rolled her eyes and scanned them over. "blood bags are just food there is no need for words to escape your lips."

Zuzu glared, and tried to move "if you don't want to hurt me then let me go"

Zane sighed and shook his head " mmm i dont know maybe i can try to see if calming her mind will allow her to focus more on the memories she has of her daughter..

Riku shook his head " no even if you cant move were not causing you any pain. We cant let you go to Ilyeria and Michael..

(( heading to bed got to get up early tomorrow ))

((aww kks gnight))

October growled, "if you even try to give me that energy crap I will kill you"

Zuzu sighed, "and if they just come here" she smirked.

Ilyeria appeared behind Riku and Akina she sent a shockwave at them. "you two are foolish"

Zane looked at October " you wont kill us October.. you will only kill anyone who hurt you, your friends and your daughter.

Riku quickly moved as he felt the shockwave getting knocked down. He turned quickly and he transformed into his god form glaring at Ilyeria. " your the foolish ones here..

Michael smirked appearing next to Ilyeria " doubt you two will survive by yourselves.

Zaphael appeared next to Riku and glared at Michael " finally showing yourself Michael.. ready to die?

October sighed, "I kill for food and that's all you are." she licked her fang.

Adriana appeared now that she was a dragon her blood would smell good to October. "we're not food October." she crossed her arms.

Akina let go of Zuzu when they got hit by the shockwave, she looked up to see Zaphael.

Ilyeria looked at Zuzu, "good job bringing them here." she raised her hand and a barrier formed for just a second around Riku and Akina, but this wasn't a normal barrier this was a mind trick. It was showing their worst fears until it killed them. Riku and Akina would see Michael and Ilyeria attacking but in reality it was Akina and Riku fighting each other.

Zaphael glared at both Ilyeria and Michael. He saw what she was doing to both Akina and Riku and he then quickly pulled out the dagger that could banish any demon to hell if it hit in the right spot. But since he was rusty he threw the knife quickly but it Ilyeria in the arm stabbing her losing focus on Akina and Riku setting them free.

Michael glared at Zaphael as he charge grabbing Zaphael launching him into the sky then slammed him into the ground causing a huge earthquake.

Zero looked over at Adrianna and smiled calmly feeljng a huge power increase. " looks like were going to win this war.

Ilyeria had them in her mind trance when she got hit in the arm. She winced in pain and looked down at the blade, she knew exactly what it was, and she knew she couldn't touch it. Ilyeria turned back to Riku and Akina, hoping they didn't know about the blade.

Adriana smiled at Zero, "well I cant fix October for a few days unless we get Shikokus time powers back to speed up the process." she sighed "so my first project is to get those back"

Zane nodded " we got alot of work ahead of us. But i know we can figure evefything out.

Zero smiled calmly wrapping his arms around Adrianna " indeed so what of Cassiel do you think we can get Lu back

Zane sighed shaking his head " we must try when we have time. Right now we need to get Shikoku's powers back

Riku looked at Akina confused then turned facing Ilyeria. He then charged at her with great speed kickking her very hqrd sending her flying into the trees " today you and Michael die

Adriana nodded "guys how long was I gone? Akina and Riku aren't back?" she looked worried. "think they ran into trouble?"

A portal near Riku opened, it wasn't just any portal it was from another realm. A girl stepped through, she had blonde hair that laid on her shoulders and she wore all black. She looked around at everyone but said and did nothing.

Akina watched as Riku sent Ilyeria flying and noticed the portal she looked at the girl searching her emotions but didn't sense danger.

The girl looked at Akina when she checked her emotions and her eyes flashed bright red.

Ilyeria got sent flying and laughed "foolish mortal you will never kill us" she called down lighting to strike Riku.

Riku put up his hands using his old technique of using lightning jutsu to hold the bolt glaring at Ilyeria.

Michael appeared next to Ilyeria with blood on his hands popping his neck " Zaphael got away but hes injured.. very badly injured my brother still is rusty from battle.. " he grinned evily looking at Akina, Riku, and the new girl with an evily Grin " you here to die new girl?

Zane looked at Adrianna " they might be in trouble. " he looked at Adrianna " Adrianna i need you to go find them.. Zero go find Cassiel.. we need Lu.. we need him badly

Ilyeria smirked, "you think you can hold me off forever?" she looked at Michael covered in blood, and smirked. "let's finish them off, but first grab that damn blade" she growled looking at the demon blade Zaphael threw earlier.

The new girl smirked watching Michael, she tilted her head. "I don't die." was all she said, very blunt and straightforward.

Akina watched them bicker as she was about to do something, Adriana appeared.

Adriana nodded "I'll find them" she closed her eyes and teleported away to Akina and Riku. "hey need some help?" she smirked and looked at Ilyeria and Michael, not noticing the new girl yet.

Shikoku smiled, "I will stay here with October."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back