A Temples Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael smirked at the girls remark " well we're about to find out if you get in our way.. " he then quickly reached for the dagger and slowly pulled it out of her arm. " mmm look who else decided to join us..

Riku smiled looking at Adrianna and felt a huve power increase " glad your here Adrianna. Me and Akina could use some help against Michael..this new girl showed up to i hope to help..

Zane smiled and kissed Shikoku on the lips " maybe Lu can help get your powers back

Adriana looked at the dagger, not recognizing it but her eyes shifted as Riku mentioned a new girl. She recognized her energy, but how, who was she? Adriana never saw Hazuki so she didn't know her. "I'll deal with Michael you two can take down Ilyeria, get her to reverse whatever she did with Zuzu." she cracked her knuckles looking at Michael. "seems to me like you already wasted energy on a fight, think you can take me too?" she said sounding cocky.

Ilyeria winced as he removed the dagger, but smirked because they hadn't figured out she was also the cause of Shikoku loosing her powers.

Akina felt around at their emotions but it was the lack of emotion from the new girl that worried her, she didn't take note of Ilyeria's cockyness.

The new girl was also reading emotions, she was curious why Ilyeria was so cocky when they were outnumbered and outmatched. What was she hiding? She stayed where she was unmoving.

Michael chuckled a bit an evil grin on his face " girl.. you very confident that you can defeat me.. wonder why Riku there and Roxas could never over power me..yet let them think they were winning its because i was holding back all my power.. the true power of the legendary Arch angel Michael.. " his power increased as a million souls of every victim he killed be heard surrounding them as his power increased

Riku entered his limit breaker form as his hair turned bright red and his eyes bright white as his power increased and he glared at Ilyeria

Adriana nodded "I am confident, because I'm not Riku or Roxas, I'm me, and you know something Michael you're an angel sure but I'm something much more powerful than that." Adriana put out her hand shooting fire at Michael, it was hot, hotter than the flames of hell itself.

The unknown looked at Riku seeing this form was interesting to her, interesting she thought wondering how a mortal from this realm had this much power. "souls" she said softly.

Ilyeria looked at the unknown girl hoping she wouldn't intervene. She wiggled her fingers pointing at Akina and Riku "torment" she said it was a mind spell meant to trap them in a world of neverending torment, time moves differently there, a minute in reality is 3 days in the torture realm.

Riku glared at Ilyeria feeling strange but his body resisted and so did his mind the god ki helped prevent her control on him the limit breaker form was perfected god ki.. " not.. not this time Ilyeria..

Michael grinned evily seeing the flame as he lifted up his hand and a particles formed as a huge burst of great angelic energy shot out colliding with the ball of energy keeping it at a stalemate between power

Ilyeria smirked, "well maybe not for you" she motioned her head towards Akina, who was now motionless her eyes fluttering as she was being tortured in her mind.

Adriana shook her head "I'm just getting started." she closed her eyes black scales forming in her skin, as she half transformed. She opened her eyes they were more reptile like and yellow. "come at me Michael"

The unknown girl watched and her eyes flashed red as she watch Ilyeria

Riku quickly charged at Ilyeria with full power punching her so hard in the stomache it sent a huge shockwave throughout the area

Michael glared at the girl and grinned evily " yoi will fail!!!! " he then blasted another huge blast of energy at her

The unknown girl smirked and as Riku hit Ilyeria he would see her fall, he would see her eyes glaze over like he killed her. When he looked back at Akina, she was still standing there motionless still getting her mind tortured, killing ILyeria didn't break her mind torture. She trapped Riku in a mind torture of her own, using Ilyeria's powers, but her own as well, she was stronger than Ilyeria.

The real Ilyeria stood there watching as both Akina and Riku were in mind traps, she turned to the mystery girl. "helping I see?"

Adriana smirked and disappeared into the shadows, becoming one herself, she was dark, nothing, and gone in an instant. She moved under Michael into his shadow and sent a blast of energy upwards at him.

Last edited:
Michael looked over seeing Ilyeria fall after Riku's hit and he growled " Ilyeria!!! " caught iff guard git hit by Adrianna's attack he flew into tge sky but managed to recover he felt great pain as he looked down seeing Akina motionless " watch as your friend dies!!! " he sent a huge beam of energy at Akina..

Cassiel appeared next to Akina and but up a shield blocking the attack as he glared at both Ilyeria and The new girl " you enemies.. you die..

Last edited:
Adriana came out of the shadows after she hit him with the energy blast. She looked over at Akina but saw as Cassiel appeared saving her. She didn't waste anytime and sent another blast at Michael.

The unknown girl's torture on Riku would show him Ilyeria was dead, Michael and Adriana were deep into battle and Akina was trapped in the mind torture, Riku kept trying to wake her but she kept screaming in pain.

Ilyeria glared at Cassiel, "you piece of shit"

Riku kept trying to fight it he knew that Ilyerias trickery was powerful but it was hard to fight. He needed to increase his power but going into dragon form in his god ki form was very dangerous it might kill him but Akina was hurting. He had choice he had too. He charged up his energy again as he roared like a dragon scales forming on him as his power oncreased even higher way past the limitations as the force sent both The new girl and Ilyeria back breaking him from the control

Michael glared at Adrianna as he quickly charged at her kicking her very hard sending her to the ground.

Cassiel looked at them showing no emotion " i wont allow you to hurt no one. " he tapped Akina on the forehead sending energybof light into her mind freeing her

Akina fell to her knees on all fours when Cassiel touched her head, she was in that realm for what seemed like days for her, she looked exhausted and weak.

Adriana got kicked and fell to the ground but quickly got back up, her scales protected her from most of the blow. She looked at Riku feeling the power increase, she was worried, she knew he was pushing his limit and that was dangerous and probably painful.

The new girl teleported away before he could attack her and appeared a few feet behind him.

Ilyeria got sent back and glared as her control was broken over both of them. She was getting nervous her longterm spell over Shikoku was on the verge of breaking she couldn't use much more power. She had many spells up right now.

((Riku is a dragon?))

(( nah its the form Zane taught him to jse against Jason ))

Riku turned facing Ilyeria and Saw Akina weak and it angered him his rage growing as hia eyes were blood red and he roared like a dragon as he disappeared so fast that no one saw his speed as he kicked Ilyeria so hard that an even more power shickwave destroyed the earth behind her sending her into the rubble.

Michael glared at Riku as he charged at Riku and was about to punch him but Riku caught his punch and couldnt move from his grip " no mortal can do this much " he then kicked Riku very hard which made Riku cough up blood that power was ripping apart his body..

Riku then threw Michael very hard into the ground as he then fell to the ground breathing heavily then he reverted back into his base form his silver hair felt like every nuscle ripped to shreds as he fell forward passing out his energy gone..

Michael quickly recovered and he glared at Riku and he grinned evily " no mortal can wistand that much power and live " he moved his hand as he sent a blast of energy to destroy Riku once and for all.

Cassiel quickly appeared in front of it deflecting it and he grabbed both Riku and Akina " Adrianna retreat..

((ooo okays lol))

Adriana watched Riku, this was very dangerous, she could see him in pain, but his speed was great, she didn't even see him when he hit Ilyeria. She went to run over to him, but Cassiel blocked the attack instead, it made her grateful. She nodded "get them back to safety." Adriana looked around she couldn't leave yet Zuzu was still around somewhere. She couldn't sense her at all.

Ilyeria hit the ground causing rubble and it was enough to break every spell she had. Shikoku had her powers back, and Zuzu would remember her family.

Zuzu left when the fight broke out, she went back to Michael's home, but when her memories came flooding back, she started to cry and she looked around, she had to get out of here.

The unknown girl sighed and teleported away, she could see this was pointless so she left.

Cassiel teleported them bith back to the house and he stayed there looking at Shikoku " Heal them both

Michael glared at Adrianna as he charged at her seeing her distracted his anger grew seeing Ilyeria hurt aa he kicked her again " you pests will pay for that!!! " he then rushes to Ilyeria and he picked her up into his arms teleporting back to their home

Riku layed there in alot of Pain unable to move every breathe felt like his body was crushed

Shikoku looked at Cassiel with Akina and Riku, "what happened where is Adriana?" she looked around. "I don't have power to heal, it was a time spell I cast to do that."
Akina laid there shaking, her mind was in tatters.

Adriana blocked his kick with her arms, only skidding back a little bit. She watched as they teleported away.
Zuzu was at their home and was heading out the front door, when she felt their presence, she was scared, she needed to get out of their fast.
Adriana closed her eyes trying to use the magic of Michael's teleport to trace and follow him, but his home was protected.

Cassiel sighed shaking his head and he then placed his hand on Akina's head sending her calming energy to help heal her mind " Akina.. you need to heal Riku.. i have to help Adrianna..

Michael saw Zuzu outside and he shook his head " you better tell me if they come here " he walked inside to go heal Ilyeria. Hoping it wasnt too late for her

Akina closed her eyes as Cassiel sent her energy.
Shikoku grabbed his wrist "she can't heal him just like that" she glared at him "be a little more considerate"
October smirked from her cage watching them. "I can heal him" she licked her fang watching

Zuzu looked back at Michael and nodded but as soon as he went inside she took off running. She was praying hoping someone would bring her home.

Ilyeria was unconscious but overall okay.

Cassiel looked over at Shikoku " i was being considerate when i gave myself away to rescue them

Zane returned and saw that Cassiel was here and he smirked " look who decided to grace our presence "

Zaphael followed Michael but he then saw Zuzu and he landed in front of her " you ok? " he walked slowly towards her " im not her to hurt you..

Shikoku shook her head, upset at Cassiel, not agreeing with his methods.
Adriana sighed not feeling her and teleported back to Riku's house. She bent down by Riku starting to heal him looking between Shikoku and Cassiel feeling the tension in the room. "wat the hell is going on?"

Zuzu stopped and looked up at Zaphael, she was scared and nervous. "no I want to go home" she said in almost a whimper

Zaphael looked at Zuzu and smiled calmly " Im Zaphael an Arch angel im currently trying to kill both Micbael and Ilyeria its not safe here..

Zane looked at Cassiel then back at Shikoku " Hey Cassiel i think you should let Adrianna heal them.

Cassiel looked over at Zane walking towards him " sure..

Zuzu looked up at him, "do you know my mommy?" she shook her head "I just want to go home"

Adriana had her hands over Riku healing him shaking her head "what was that technique, you were like a dragon"

October sighed seeing Adriana and leaned back on the bars of her cage.

Zaphael nodded " yes I can take you to her and all her friends. " he held his hand out towards her " we have to hurry before Michael finds us here..

Zane looked at Adrianna " its a technique for him to use against Jason.. but seems he used it with his god form im surprised he survived it " he looked down

Adriana shook her head "this is what you taught him?" she sighed "he almost did die." Adriana stopped at looked at Shikoku. "you have a magic presence to you now Shikoku did you get your powers back?"

Shikoku looked confused but closed her eyes and when she opened they were like clocks. She smirked and took out a light pen drawing symbols in the air over Riku. It took a few minutes but she cast a time spell to reverse the time of Rikus body to before he went into that form, it healed him completely.

Adriana smirked "so now that those are back we can fix Akina and October"

Zuzu looked scared wondering if she should trust him, she hesitantly put out her hand taking his.

Zane sighed " i told him to never use it while in god form

Zaphael smiled and teleported them both to Akina's and Riku's home aopearing next to Zane and Cassiel " hey.. i found Someone looking for her mom..

Riku breathed calmly as his eyes opened and then turned seeing Akina " Akina " he hugged her deeply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back