• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale of Friendship: Mesmerizing Merfolk

the numbers I gave you before are for characters that have been confirmed, but not made yet... so their genders are uncertain.
so, for right now we have one female human and one male human. as for merpeople, there is one mermaid and three mermen. :3

EricSings EricSings hmmm seems like you are male heavy already... I'm still interested but didn't want to add to the gender inequity. I wouldn't mind making a character and then holding back to see if it balances out a bit (if that's okay with you).

Dano Dano Yes, please feel free to make your character. I am not too much of a stickler when it comes to gender ratio. x3

I am excited to see your character! I am working on mine now.

h2h0e h2h0e Indeed, it is. I am accepting characters until the 7th of October, unless you need a little more time. I would like to start this role play around then, though. :3
Feel free to make a character in either role, which are humans or a merperson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back