• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale of Friendship: Mesmerizing Merfolk

iZie_b00 iZie_b00 Juju Juju Abyss Abyss seasonedcat seasonedcat raven flame raven flame ascaredbeing ascaredbeing Hm, I was thinking they would be bound to their tails. xD What do you guys think? If they do end up having legs, it would have to be before the sun goes down or something like that by 6:00 pm lol.
I think that it would be cool if like it's like the movie aquamarine where if they got touched with water they'd turn back into a mermaid? I thought that would be cool and work, but it's just a suggestion, feel free to use it or ignore it. :3

I think that it would be cool if like it's like the movie aquamarine where if they got touched with water they'd turn back into a mermaid? I thought that would be cool and work, but it's just a suggestion, feel free to use it or ignore it. :3

I think that's a good idea. It could make the merpeople more mobile while still keeping the threat of being discovered. Would it be like where a drop of water could transform them, or would they have to be fully submerged in water?

I think that's a good idea. It could make the merpeople more mobile while still keeping the threat of being discovered. Would it be like where a drop of water could transform them, or would they have to be fully submerged in water?
In the movie it was a drop.

Wait, is aquamarine the movie where her nails changed color with her mood, and she stayed in the water tower?

I LOVE AQUAMARINE, IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES.
okay. let's say they change into merpeople when water touches them, and also when the sun goes down.

iZie_b00 iZie_b00 Juju Juju Abyss Abyss seasonedcat seasonedcat raven flame raven flame ascaredbeing ascaredbeing Hm, I was thinking they would be bound to their tails. xD What do you guys think? If they do end up having legs, it would have to be before the sun goes down or something like that by 6:00 pm lol.

I was under the impression they would be bound to their tails, which I am cool with. If they do have the ability to form legs, we will have to figure out limitations so that they can't get back to the ocean immediately.

Question could we do this rp in discord that way we arnt posting over each other and we are updated on posts as im never notified when i have updates on threads im watching?

EricSings EricSings

raven flame raven flame It's odd that you aren't getting notifications... perhaps you can check your notification settings under 'preferences'. I don't know much about that stuff, though. xD

Dano Dano i love your icon >.>; lol

right now we have four humans, and four merfolk. i encourage you to make a character belonging to either role.

iZie_b00 iZie_b00 raven flame raven flame Abyss Abyss ascaredbeing ascaredbeing Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

This is not very significant information, but while thinking of the history for my merperson, I realized some things... like there are a lot of options in considering how they came to be. Anyways, so I am not certain if any of you noticed this, but I changed King Mesmo to being the ruler of the glorious underwater realm, rather than their father. *shrugs* Just thought I would let you guys know.

I am quite excited for this role play. lol I am inspired to make a tomboy with a huge truck, this way she can transport her new aquatic friends around or something lolol

also, I thought of a new law our new merfolk could have violated to be sent to the human world. perhaps there are underwater sports, and your character could have knowingly cheated, or been falsely accused of cheating. if you need help with anything, I am here to help. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back