• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale as Old as Time (Twisted Fairy Tale Team Up)

Creatures made of stone, wood, metal or crystal and given life by magic.
images (43).jpeg
In other words Pinocchio just got an upgrade.

Ohh this sounds really fun!! Would i be able to be tinkerbell?? Was she even in the original fairy tail?? 😩 i cant remember. If not maybe i could do ariel as a siren?

Original little mermaid story is scary

Edit: or maybe not I didn’t really bet past the first few minutes of that myths and legends episode

Ohh this sounds really fun!! Would i be able to be tinkerbell?? Was she even in the original fairy tail?? 😩 i cant remember. If not maybe i could do ariel as a siren?

I'm planning on joining this as Peter. Having a Tink would be dope, but I don't know which is better. Creepy Siren Ariel sounds almost totally badass.

I'm planning on joining this as Peter. Having a Tink would be dope, but I don't know which is better. Creepy Siren Ariel sounds almost totally badass.
4 word solution= creepy Ariel siren fairy. Like a super tiny creepy fairy siren with wings. Or she could play two characters. Or somebody else could play one of those

Ooh!! Well i absolutely love tink 😂 shes my favorite, but i love the idea of siren ariel too... i can definitely play two characters if nobody else wants one of them??

OK OK OK Hear me out. Goldilocks and the three bears.. BUT the bears are her companions and each bear has it's own quirk like papa bear could be strong and mama bear is protection and baby bear is who she rides on.

OK OK OK Hear me out. Goldilocks and the three bears.. BUT the bears are her companions and each bear has it's own quirk like papa bear could be strong and mama bear is protection and baby bear is who she rides on.
I heard you out. And now I’m just confused. Riding on baby bear? lol

I cant think of anything unique for tink. i want to keep ariel and her seperate i think because im already starting to form ideas for ariel, but i have nothing for tinkerbell! Anyone got ideas? 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Back