• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale as Old as Time (Twisted Fairy Tale Team Up)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Once Upon a Time in a far away land there lived a King and Queen. The King and Queen ruled over their land well and everyone loved them. Then one day they had a daughter. Now, as was fashionable at the time, the King and Queen invited all the important fairies in the land to attend the party they were holding. However, they forgot one fairy. Or, rather, they pretended to forget one fairy. You see, this fairy, who's name was Maleficent was very, very evil. Like, kick a puppy evil. Cutting in line at a movie theater evil. Curse you for not inviting her to your party evil. Very evil.

So Maleficent came anyways. And she was mad. They had forgotten to invite her to the party. They were fools. For that she would curse their baby to die when she reached sixteen. But the King and Queen were prepared. They trapped Maleficent in a crystal prison with help from all the fairies. The end.

Well, not really. Sixteen years later, Maleficent broke free. She killed the King and Queen and took over the kingdom. Luckily, Aurora, the daughter of the King and Queen, escaped. And she had to put a stop to Maleficent's evil machinations, whatever they might be, and free her kingdom. Unfourtanetly, Aurora wasn't one for fighting. So instead she decided she'd form a team of fairytale heroes from around the realms. Together that team would stop Maleficent... of they could stop fighting first.

GM Notes

Sup my dudes. This rp involves a team of fairy tale characters putting a stop to the evil maleficent. Unlike what might be expected, this is not a parody rp. This is pure reimagining. You can make your character as different or as interesting as you want as long as they are a character from a fairy tale, legend, or folk tale(for example, make Rapunzel a monk who uses he hair like whips).

Good luck.

Attachments

• 1553557055863.jpeg
    1553557055863.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm in! Can we go ahead and claim what fairy tale character we want? If so I would like to do snow white.

Yeah, it is. An obscure one, but I'll try to sum it up.
So basically, a bunch of princesses sneak out to a magical world where they dance all night. Eventually their father finds all their worn out shoes and figures it out. That's really all that you would need to know as the story is fairly simple.

So basically, a bunch of princesses sneak out to a magical world where they dance all night. Eventually their father finds all their worn out shoes and figures it out. That's really all that you would need to know as the story is fairly simple.
It's a great story. There's a barbie movie about it

Oh I know that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back