• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

I used to have this strange continuing dream where Brianna, Hatori, and I would go to our neighbors house with our grandma and somehow we'd end up playing in and I don't feel like explaining anymore xD

It's a long story but it was a scary dream lmfao.

OMG TODAY! GUYS! WE'RE GONNA RP! WE'VE GOT TO RP! WE NEED SHIPPING ACTION!!!! SHIPING ACTION!!!!!!! + P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA SEE SOME MAKI X ISHIKI!

I WANNA SEE SOME HARUNA X SHO!!!

I WANNA SEE SOME HANAKO X VAUGHN!!!!

I WANNA SEE SOME NEW SHIPS BEING MADE TOO! WE NEED ROMANCE, BROMANCE, AND GIRLMANCE! I didn't know what else to think of :c

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I used to have this strange continuing dream where Brianna, Hatori, and I would go to our neighbors house with our grandma and somehow we'd end up playing in and I don't feel like explaining anymore xD
It's a long story but it was a scary dream lmfao.

OMG TODAY! GUYS! WE'RE GONNA RP! WE'VE GOT TO RP! WE NEED SHIPPING ACTION!!!! SHIPING ACTION!!!!!!! + P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA SEE SOME MAKI X ISHIKI!

I WANNA SEE SOME HARUNA X SHO!!!

I WANNA SEE SOME HANAKO X VAUGHN!!!!

I WANNA SEE SOME NEW SHIPS BEING MADE TOO! WE NEED ROMANCE, BROMANCE, AND GIRLMANCE! I didn't know what else to think of :c

[/QUOTE]
i love all those ships *especially haruna x sho*

SirBlazeALot said:
last night i dreamt i was at a party at my old high school. like an alcohol party though it was weird.
because everyone there was like three feet taller than me
that's my actual life xD

Alright sweet I'm ready to roll y'all. Finally finished editing my rps.

Let's fuckin' roll...

play.

I spelt role wrong eh whatever. Posting soon.

My friend is a huge jerky meanie pants that I hate with all my soul and I wish he falls getting out of his car and he grows shorter again due to the fall and I hope he cries 'cause I'll be taller than him again and... And... A-and...*breaks into sobs and curls into a ball*

*guy with microphone pops in from the background* This, ladies and gentlemen, is the reaction of an Aoife when she recieves Dark Souls II for a birthday present. *bows before vanishing into thin air*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]My friend is a huge jerky meanie pants that I hate with all my soul and I wish he falls getting out of his car and he grows shorter again due to the fall and I hope he cries 'cause I'll be taller than him again and... And... A-and...*breaks into sobs and curls into a ball*
*guy with microphone pops in from the background* This, ladies and gentlemen, is the reaction of an Aoife when she recieves Dark Souls II for a birthday present. *bows before vanishing into thin air*

[/QUOTE]
Prepare to die.

theglassangel said:
awww :( hapa wishes you well
also @SirBlazeALot i did a spittake on the text xD
I love you, hapa

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]:c You should go grab a painkiller! It'll make you feel a lot better!

[/QUOTE]
Ninjas don't need painkillers! *takes out my fire sword and kills the pain myself*

RyanJXavier said:
I love you, hapa
Ninjas don't need painkillers! *takes out my fire sword and kills the pain myself*
*squeaks and jumps back* ... Ouch, my voice... *pouts, holding my sore throat* D-did that work, by the way...?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*squeaks and jumps back* ... Ouch, my voice... *pouts, holding my sore throat* D-did that work, by the way...?

[/QUOTE]
No joke, my headache just randomly faded away.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Huh... I guess your ninja powers really do work!

[/QUOTE]
Are you saying you doubted my abilities? (:'()

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]@Kawaii
HAH! SO ISHIKI IS LOOKING AT THE ROUGH DRAFTS TO SHIGERU'S MANGA? Except her pen name is Zyra? So he doesn't know it's her?

[/QUOTE]
Yep! Zyra makes a variety of manga and Ishiki doesn't even know!

Kawaii said:
Yep! Zyra makes a variety of manga and Ishiki doesn't even know!
Haha, she doesn't know his job either xD it's like one day she sees him editing one of her rough drafts and she's like " O.o uuuuuhh."

Right now he's looking at three different edits of the same rough draft and they're all horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back