• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lmfao xD I don't think I even saw it

[/QUOTE]
Well, I sent it and then deleted it. It was about the rooms... and then I read the bottom of the character sheet xD But yay! No humiliation this time!

@theglassangel I gave her room 2 because she says she likes a starry night view and that room has a windowed ceiling. c:

Corgi said:
Well, I sent it and then deleted it. It was about the rooms... and then I read the bottom of the character sheet xD But yay! No humiliation this time!
Oh yeah xD I changed it up a little. I added in that if you truly didn't like the room you were given then you can go online and find your own c: I don't mind changing it at all.

Suzumaki Arakai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19256-theglassangel/ said:
@theglassangel[/URL] I gave her room 2 because she says she likes a starry night view and that room has a windowed ceiling. c:

Oh yeah xD I changed it up a little. I added in that if you truly didn't like the room you were given then you can go online and find your own c: I don't mind changing it at all.
Oh xD I was thinking Room 3 looked nice for my character, since she's rather simple.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Alrighty c: I'll give you room three.

[/QUOTE]
Woo!

Who's da best?

You da best!

Oh but, since there are already three of us. We can RP whenever to make it more realistic for when another person joins in, once they create a character sheet and get accepted that is when their character shows up at the house.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh but, since there are already three of us. We can RP whenever to make it more realistic for when another person joins in, once they create a character sheet and get accepted that is when their character shows up at the house.

[/QUOTE]
Give me a bit to finish her up, then it'll be a-okay! You can start though, she'll be there in a jiffy <3

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh but, since there are already three of us. We can RP whenever to make it more realistic for when another person joins in, once they create a character sheet and get accepted that is when their character shows up at the house.

[/QUOTE]
I like it! So people can join if there's space even if there's an rp already taking place? Also, room looks pretty fab <3

If you don't mind me asking, are we allowed to live here for the school year because I feel like I would love to continue it a bit long term if everybody else is down.

theglassangel said:
I like it! So people can join if there's space even if there's an rp already taking place? Also, room looks pretty fab <3

If you don't mind me asking, are we allowed to live here for the school year because I feel like I would love to continue it a bit long term if everybody else is down.
Absolutely! School year sounds great after the summer time c:

And yes. As of right now, because you were the first to create a CS. Your character is the first to arrive at the summer home. We could make to to where, later on down the road, Ishiki ends up fully owning the home and everyone decides to live there and somehow transfer schools xD

@Corgi[/URL] character will arrive second when she makes her CS.

The third person to create theirs will be the third character to arrive at the home.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol I just realized I mixed the rooms up xD but it's okay. The nice blue-lit room sort of resembles a night time sky lol

[/QUOTE]
Good night~ See you in the morning <3

Also, warning, me and a few friends of mine are going on a drive-in moive spree tomorrow, so I most likely won't be on the whole day. I'll try to make a post in the morning before we leave (Unless they cancel of course.)

Corgi said:
Good night~ See you in the morning <3
Also, warning, me and a few friends of mine are going on a drive-in moive spree tomorrow, so I most likely won't be on the whole day. I'll try to make a post in the morning before we leave (Unless they cancel of course.)
WAKARIMASHITA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back