• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Zero Gravity]Gooooood morning yaoi buddy~! ^.^ [/QUOTE] UWAHAHAHA! YES! YAOI BUDDDDDIIE! [QUOTE=SirBlazeALot]oooooooooooohayooou suz [/QUOTE] OOOOHAAAAAYYOUUUUU TO YOU TOO! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL] I didn't exactly bring her into the RP yet so you're still able to do what you were planning. (I dunno what you're planning) I just figured I'd give her a chance to post again. c:

Suzumaki Arakai]UWAHAHAHA! YES! YAOI BUDDDDDIIE! OOOOHAAAAAYYOUUUUU TO YOU TOO! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL] I didn't exactly bring her into the RP yet so you're still able to do what you were planning. (I dunno what you're planning) I just figured I'd give her a chance to post again. c:
I've been up forever, but today is another slow day so eh. I'm just sitting here with little puppy in my lap, and waiting for my mom to bring home my new phone! ^\\\^

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I've been up forever, but today is another slow day so eh. I'm just sitting here with little puppy in my lap, and waiting for my mom to bring home my new phone! ^\\\^

[/QUOTE]
I didn't have my alarm to wake me up early this morning so I just woke up xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I didn't have my alarm to wake me up early this morning so I just woke up xD

[/QUOTE]
I have a mental alarm or something. xD

I always wake up around 6:00-7:00.

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I have a mental alarm or something. xD

[/QUOTE]
You have good seretonin derived meletonin! It's a chemical produced by the pineal gland to help you keep a sleeping and waking up pattern. But also your body just grows used to it after a while and it becomes your average sleeping pattern xD

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I've been up forever, but today is another slow day so eh. I'm just sitting here with little puppy in my lap, and waiting for my mom to bring home my new phone! ^\\\^

[/QUOTE]
Aww, awesome! It feels like I've been up for a full day without any sleep >~< I'm completely drained!

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I have a mental alarm or something. xD

[/QUOTE]
SirBlazeALot said:
saaaaaame
...?! WHAT

How do you two survive waking up that early?!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]You have good seretonin derived meletonin! It's a chemical produced by the pineal gland to help you keep a sleeping and waking up pattern. But also your body just grows used to it after a while and it becomes your average sleeping pattern xD

[/QUOTE]
Jesus, that's scientifical af. xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Aww, awesome! It feels like I've been up for a full day without any sleep >~< I'm completely drained!
...?! WHAT

[/QUOTE]
Eh, I'm tired, but you get over it. xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Aww, awesome! It feels like I've been up for a full day without any sleep >~< I'm completely drained!
...?! WHAT

[/QUOTE]
i just really like to get high off my ass before the sun comes up.

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Jesus, that's scientifical af. xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol xD I study random things during the day when I'm bored sometimes.

SirBlazeALot said:
i just really like to get high off my ass before the sun comes up.
YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF MY DREAM!

I smoked pot again for the first time in forever and felt amazing xD my mawmaw was there and everything.

I think my mawmaw was in the dream because she came over the other day and got really drunk with my mamma and her friends then I ended up driving them around all night. Guuwaaa, I didn't get any sleep for that damn family reunion! =_=

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol xD I study random things during the day when I'm bored sometimes.

YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF MY DREAM!

I smoked pot again for the first time in forever and felt amazing xD my mawmaw was there and everything.

I think my mawmaw was in the dream because she came over the other day and got really drunk with my mamma and her friends then I ended up driving them around all night. Guuwaaa, I didn't get any sleep for that damn family reunion! =_=

[/QUOTE]
last night i dreamt i was at a party at my old high school. like an alcohol party though it was weird.

because everyone there was like three feet taller than me

I never remember any dreams I have.

I only remember ones that I continuously have.

I had this one dream where there were Gremlins everywhere. Like, I was five, and I turned over, and in the crack of my bed, I just see those creepy ass eyes staring me down.

And I went downstairs because that's where my mom and my brother were, and they left me downstairs in the dark and I got eaten alive. O.o

It was a horrifying dream for a five-year-old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back