• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Space Pirate Roleplay

Hmm, potentially. You’ll need to expound a bit more
Oh, of course! Well, truth be told, I'd initially envisioned a quiet, stern, long-range observation and selective shooting character, but, well... the crew seems to be quite well-stocked on sniper rifles and those who use them. So instead, I was considering a spunky, cheeky, rough-riding Calamity Jane type who's a hot hand with a jetbike and whip-crack quick with a shotgun. She'd be coming from an Outer Rim world with no particular love for oppressive rules or the ITF, and her motivation for joining up could be as simple as just wanting to see more of the galaxy while getting a once-in-a-lifetime chance to stick her thumb in the eye of a jerkwad bully while making them eat her dust.

Oh, of course! Well, truth be told, I'd initially envisioned a quiet, stern, long-range observation and selective shooting character, but, well... the crew seems to be quite well-stocked on sniper rifles and those who use them. So instead, I was considering a spunky, cheeky, rough-riding Calamity Jane type who's a hot hand with a jetbike and whip-crack quick with a shotgun. She'd be coming from an Outer Rim world with no particular love for oppressive rules or the ITF, and her motivation for joining up could be as simple as just wanting to see more of the galaxy while getting a once-in-a-lifetime chance to stick her thumb in the eye of a jerkwad bully while making them eat her dust.
Hm, seems like you’ve put some thought into this and blended it well with the stories premise. How up to date are you with the plot?

At the current moment, I've looked through the cast list and the lore page, and have begun reading through the active plot so far, albeit the 35 pages of active roleplay will admittedly take me a touch longer to get through, my apologies ><.

At the current moment, I've looked through the cast list and the lore page, and have begun reading through the active plot so far, albeit the 35 pages of active roleplay will admittedly take me a touch longer to get through, my apologies ><.
Oh it’s all good! You don’t need to read everything unless you want to. I can happily provide a brief overview of the plot so far

I had an additional thought; if you need a quiet infiltration-style reconnaissance scout, I could repurpose the first character concept into that via some minor alterations. I admit I can't exactly tell what roles are filled at the current moment, sorry!

I had an additional thought; if you need a quiet infiltration-style reconnaissance scout, I could repurpose the first character concept into that via some minor alterations. I admit I can't exactly tell what roles are filled at the current moment, sorry!
I posted our CS earlier on so just scroll a little back through the feed and find it there, but take note that some of the character posted are deceased.

Ok, I re-read through the sheets, and after some consideration, I'd like to merge the two concepts together. Would you like me to write up a character sheet at this point?

Siren77 Siren77 So, Character wise. Was wondering if a "new guy" would work. Someone who only recently joined within the past however long for personal reasons along with the normal ones of "I'm tired of how things work." etc.
Figured a frontline "soldier" who never learned to fight, but has a great instinct for it. Certainly isn't going to beat someone who trained in combat, but he can certainly give them a few surprises.

not sure what else you want to know before I start on my CS. So I'll post this and you can let me know what else ya want. If I keep going I'll get too into it with the details, so better if I had a short list or something of what you want me to have idea wise. I have the CS in my head, just need to work out what type of role my guy will have, and how he joined the crew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back