• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Space Pirate Roleplay

Depends on what is "needed". Needed as in, I was thinking of doing being essentially one of the "foot soldiers" to start, having recently joined the crew, only to work my way up the ranks to whatever position. Do you have a CS page? I can give a better overrun of my idea if I can see what's wanted/needed for a character. Also, I'm usually online at essentially all hours, so my past few posts being in the early morning, isn't really consistent normally xD

Siren77 Siren77

Depends on what is "needed". Needed as in, I was thinking of doing being essentially one of the "foot soldiers" to start, having recently joined the crew, only to work my way up the ranks to whatever position. Do you have a CS page? I can give a better overrun of my idea if I can see what's wanted/needed for a character. Also, I'm usually online at essentially all hours, so my past few posts being in the early morning, isn't really consistent normally xD

Siren77 Siren77
Sure!

Certainly Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture ! I'm still working on the condenced plot summary of the first part, but you can start creating a character regardless. Link to the page for that is provided below. If I may ask, what character are you planning on playing (even if you have only a vague idea)?

Certainly Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture ! I'm still working on the condenced plot summary of the first part, but you can start creating a character regardless. Link to the page for that is provided below. If I may ask, what character are you planning on playing (even if you have only a vague idea)?

Probably a gunner or a raider type character
Combat focused boarding party type probably

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'd say so. So much is done and discussed on the discord; it's the primary method of communication between the group.

Hello! Sorry if this is out of line, but I was wondering whether there was any room left in this roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back