• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Space Pirate Roleplay

Are you sure? There's only 3 pages to this rp

Potentially. I like the concept, though the executive word ultimately lies with Siren77 Siren77 .

It will be important that you understand what has happened in the past 35 pages though; if you do decide to join, a condensed summary will be produced for you.

Further discussion is necessary, of course; I personally like your character's idea. As the Titan's AI your character would certainly make a fascinating and likely entertaining character, both to play and to read.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf , perhaps you could elaborate the idea you have for your character a bit more? A short paragraph please, so that we can work out how best to integrate you and your character into the roleplay.

No no; short, paragraph or two responses work fine with us. It's perfectly easy to write a response for this roleplay in five to ten minutes, sometimes less. Apologies for any confusion; I simply wish to know a little more about your character, is all.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Apologies for the wait. Me and Siren are currently working on updating the IC to include a summary of the story so far, as well as lay out any other details deemed necessary to communicate.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf if your replies are only planned to be a couple sentences long then I’m afraid that insufficient for the norm in our thread. I like semi detailed and longer posts, and everyone here so far meets that criteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back