• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
You know, Tiber's not ask the Tullys to do a single thing tbh. Alliance might be too strong of a word here xD .
Until you get hired by one of them, then the company has to kill according to those fragile alliances xD .

Speaking of which, House Lannister's always looking for disciplined soldiers to join their forces, and we have money! :D
Well my band of sell swords consists of 40 men at this point so I'm not to valuable in a battle, still excited to see what happens with Aerea as soon as @TheFordee14 posts. By the way what happened with Aerea that she ended up in prison?

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]But why was she in prison? Is she like a threat to the throne or something?

[/QUOTE]
House Whent kidnapped her, they are planning to destroy the Targaryen dynasty.

WanderingJester said:
40 more swords is better than 40 less. You never know what 40 men can do at the right time and place! ( :) )
At this point I'm not looking to fight in a war, I'm more concerned with helping anyone that needs it. Weird thing for a sell sword to do but whatever.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]At this point I'm not looking to fight in a war, I'm more concerned with helping anyone that needs it. Weird thing for a sell sword to do but whatever.

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, the offer's there if William's ever looking to make some money.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]At this point I'm not looking to fight in a war, I'm more concerned with helping anyone that needs it. Weird thing for a sell sword to do but whatever.

[/QUOTE]
Caydens in need, he needs V-Steel and a princess fast xD

Akio said:
Caydens in need, he needs V-Steel and a princess fast xD
Desgran is Cayden's Bowser. Much larger, has infinitely more resources, viewed as a foreign tyrant and maniacal being, and stole his princess. The only difference is Desgran isn't a retarded dinosaur that gives his enemy something to beat him with. Every. Single. Time.

DAMN IT BOWSER LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!

Brook said:
Walder Jr. Tully
Is he at the wedding or at home?

Elendithas said:
Desgran is Cayden's Bowser. Much larger, has infinitely more resources, viewed as a foreign tyrant and maniacal being, and stole his princess. The only difference is Desgran isn't a retarded dinosaur that gives his enemy something to beat him with. Every. Single. Time.
I wouldn't go that far. Their allies for one and he simply has to wait for him to die like a dark game of waiting for the school bell to ring. Now if he gives Viserys the army and holds Daenna captive this would be appropriate

Elendithas said:
So what you're saying is: Cayden's going to kill Desgran by jumping on to his head? Also he's an Italian Plumber? Does that make Dorne Italy? :|

Spoilers btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
So what you're saying is: Cayden's going to kill Desgran by jumping on to his head? Also he's an Italian Plumber? Does that make Dorne Italy? :|
Spoilers btw.
While Cayden may in fact be an Italian plumber, I can assure you Desgran will be wearing a spiky turtle shell.

Akio said:
Is he at the wedding or at home?
I wouldn't go that far. Their allies for one and he simply has to wait for him to die like a dark game of waiting for the school bell to ring. Now if he gives Viserys the army and holds Daenna captive this would be appropriate
Hey man, if he wishes death upon Desgran for any reason he is considered an enemy of the state. Of course, Desgran doesn't know this... yet.

Elendithas said:
While Cayden may in fact be an Italian plumber, I can assure you Desgran will be wearing a spiky turtle shell.
Guess he'll have to aim for Desgran's large, almost animated head then. Should be entertaining, to say the least.

Elendithas said:
Hey man, if he wishes death upon Desgran for any reason he is considered an enemy of the state. Of course, Desgran doesn't know this... yet.
I doubt Cayden is gonna blurt out he hopes his ally dies, he has to represent Daenna as well you know. He may say he doesn't like him though depending if they meet and how Desgran actually acts

Akio said:
I doubt Cayden is gonna blurt out he hopes his ally dies, he has to represent Daenna as well you know. He may say he doesn't like him though depending if they meet and how Desgran actually acts
I was assuming the information would slip from someone else's mouth during casual conversation, of which there should be plenty of between husband and wife.

Brook said:
Wedding...
Where is this going?
If you want some activity during the feast i can have Cayden sit next to the Tully party, that will be fun @Hypnos

Elendithas said:
I was assuming the information would slip from someone else's mouth during casual conversation, of which there should be plenty of between husband and wife.
That be quite the slip up, mentioning your best friend is waiting for Desgran to die because he doesn't like her getting married again her will and may be in love with her himself... whoops?

Brook said:
Wedding...
Where is this going?
Your matriarch just practically announced an emergency evacuation order for all Tullys in the Westerlands. I'm sure if you want you can respond to that with Walder Jr. Just tossing ideas for some interactions I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back