• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

So I think I'm gonna become the human resources manager of this RP because I'm still working to keep Fezzes involved in this. I will be damned if I let a good RPer with an important character leave. YOU ARE ALL MINE!

OK very quick question. Since this is technically kind sort a but not really a different rp can I critique my character just a little bit ( or a lot)? you know nothing big.

Last edited by a moderator:
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idk, maybe? I really don't care as long as you don't suddenly make her a badass or completely different with her personality. But I'm also not a GM.

Leusis said:
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idk, maybe? I really don't care as long as you don't suddenly make her a badass or completely different with her personality. But I'm also not a GM.
.... Did I ask you?

Lol jk

Leusis said:
So I think I'm gonna become the human resources manager of this RP because I'm still working to keep Fezzes involved in this. I will be damned if I let a good RPer with an important character leave. YOU ARE ALL MINE!
I'm cool with that. Wanna tag @Fezzes in every post you make, just so he's always here?

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]OK very quick question. Since this is technically kind sort a but not really a different rp can I critique my character just a little bit ( or a lot)? you know nothing big.

[/QUOTE]
It's a continuation of the old RP. Most things will carry over, but yeah. . If you want to make some changes, that's fine. As long as she isn't drastically different.

JustWhipIt said:
Okay, minor setback from reaching 1000 pages. WE GOT SOME WORK TO DO PEOPLE!
You won't top my RvB rp with a 1000+ pages. Ever!

Yeah I'll try and make sure to tag him, there is a possibility I'll forget from time to time though.

Also can somebody change House Farman with House Wilds in the Lannister part of the overview? I want recognition damn it!

Leusis said:
Yeah I'll try and make sure to tag him, there is a possibility I'll forget from time to time though.
Also can somebody change House Farman with House Wilds in the Lannister part of the overview? I want recognition damn it!
House Wilds will forever be overlooked! Accept it!

But I'll add that in a bit. I want to add a few Houses anyways, like Darksister.

Characters transferred over, and I may look at drawing up another character or two. We'll see.

And thank you, I do appreciate the tagging. As of now, the alerts are working, but my alerts have a tendency to cut out randomly, like they did before, so continually tagging me is very much appreciated.

JustWhipIt said:
I could go ahead and finish more of the tabs for the houses, if we're updating the overview.
New job for you man. New job.

If you could make them all in that one post I talked about before, it'd be great. Everything would look better, and you're the man for the job!

Fezzes said:
Characters transferred over, and I may look at drawing up another character or two. We'll see.
And thank you, I do appreciate the tagging. As of now, the alerts are working, but my alerts have a tendency to cut out randomly, like they did before, so continually tagging me is very much appreciated.
Hey, no problem man. We'll throw out your name every so often, just in case.

If anyone has the urge to post, go ahead. My Shields post won't be done for a bit. Don't let me hold anyone back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible that I cut my characters not associated with Siegfried?

Looks like someone else wants Reed and I don't want them to have to pick something else (I have also had a Bolton in production for some time.) And I have pretty much lost the plot with the Daynes.

I am only asking this because of the new thread and all.

Lancelot said:
Is it possible that I cut my characters not associated with Siegfried?
Looks like someone else wants Reed and I don't want them to have to pick something else (I have also had a Bolton in production for some time.) And I have pretty much lost the plot with the Daynes.

I am only asking this because of the new thread and all.
Reed can be retconned as you never made an RP post with him, meaning his lack of existence probably wouldn't affect anyone and I'd say since you only made one minor story with Dayne that didn't affect any PCs he can go too.

Hypnos said:
Reed can be retconned as you never made an RP post with him, meaning his lack of existence probably wouldn't affect anyone and I'd say since you only made one minor story with Dayne that didn't affect any PCs he can go too.
Thank you, I was starting to sweat a bit there, don't know why Its not that I think the characters are bad it is just I have other plans.

So, found out if I turn 3/4 of Fair Isle into farmland I can feed about a million people for a year. Sadly I only have the population to farm about 1/4 of the island and still have a few thousand people left over to do literally anything else as their profession. But thats still enough farmland to feed around 350k people plus the hundreds of fishermen an island likely has.

Guess House Wilds is gonna be the new food production powerhouse of the Westerlands!

Leusis said:
So, found out if I turn 3/4 of Fair Isle into farmland I can feed about a million people for a year. Sadly I only have the population to farm about 1/4 of the island and still have a few thousand people left over to do literally anything else as their profession. But thats still enough farmland to feed around 350k people plus the hundreds of fishermen an island likely has.
Guess House Wilds is gonna be the new food production powerhouse of the Westerlands!
You must have a large garrison, they would be easy pickings for raiders otherwise.

Its an island so those raiders better have ships. And the only ones I can think of are the Ironborn and their navy is going to be weak at best after the battle of the shields. Plus I've got the Lannisters new and improved navy protecting me plus the 10 or so ships I plan to build over time. So I think Fair Isle will be doing a LOT better under Roland's leadership.

Leusis said:
Its an island so those raiders better have ships. And the only ones I can think of are the Ironborn and their navy is going to be weak at best after the battle of the shields. Plus I've got the Lannisters new and improved navy protecting me plus the 10 or so ships I plan to build over time. So I think Fair Isle will be doing a LOT better under Roland's leadership.
Unless this RP has production up to 11 I think you may bee thinking a bit to far there...

Timeskips seem reasonable enough for a GoT RP. I mean what are we all gonna do when the civil war is over and a new king/queen is in power? It'd take years for anybody to consolidate enough power to oppose them so why not do a timeskip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back