• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Rome under the glorious Imperator Augustus Caesar is the only civilization worth spending time on.
Rome is one of my favourites, along with Japan, though I do enjoy all the great scientists that come with Babylon.

TIME FOR THE RISE OF CORBIS.

Prediction of how RP ends:

*The rebels beat the royalists, and have just captured King's Landing*

*Entire city explodes in wildfire*

"Hello everyone, new king CORBIS here. Now kneel to me or die,"

Then the epilogue is Corbis requesting a throne be built out of the ashes of King's Landing, and then executing all the builders because they can't do it. Then he assigns Pyke to several different Lords at once. Then he marries every remaining female character in the realm, has children with all of them, and the burns them all alive. and then he makes the worship of wildfire the new religion and the Alchemists the high priests.

Amazing. Who's up to make it happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hypnos honestly I can't tell whether it would be easier for Agnes to talk about her troubles to someone she's not initially close too or harder. She can't tell her family because of what's expected of her but a stranger is also iffy if she tells anyone. Interesting little inner conflict with Agnes trying to act happy and do what's expected of her while also kind of drawling parralals of what happened to her to this wedding

Well wonder how will that conversation though, poor Tiber, running around to talk to viserys and cayden (though if viserys managed to win the Lannisters loyalty and Arren still declares for him in the reach would that stop the war?) @WanderingJester

Akio said:
Well wonder how will that conversation though, poor Tiber, running around to talk to viserys and cayden (though if viserys managed to win the Lannisters loyalty and Arren still declares for him in the reach would that stop the war?) @WanderingJester
Yeah, running around since everyone wants to talk to Tiber xD

Unlikely, unless Viserys agrees to let Tiber name the next LP for the Reach, and even if he does, he doesn't have the power/authority to force the Tyrell leave their positions, so it'll be basically an endorsement of the invasion. *Shrug*

WanderingJester said:
Unlikely, unless Viserys agrees to let Tiber name the next LP for the Reach, and even if he does, he doesn't have the power/authority to force the Tyrell leave their positions, so it'll be basically an endorsement of the invasion. *Shrug*
You don't know how the V-man negotiates. They'll be wrestling on the floor with an over weight walrus within minutes.

I might of watched one too many Critikal videos recently.

WanderingJester said:
I forgot about that, if he offers the same terms he can't have the Tyrells and honestly ir gives Tiber a lot of power because he could rule the west and rule the reach by proxy giving him as much resources and solders then almost the rest of the seven kingdoms. Thats something Caydens gonna try to negotiate on (What i plan on having him offer instead is pretty heafty in itself but not the same thing)

You don't know how the V-man negotiates. They'll be wrestling on the floor with an over weight walrus within minutes.
Viserys better be willing to offer more than just pyke if he wants to tag team with Tiber to wrestle the Mythbusters team...

That's what you meant right? :|

What do you mean over weight walrus? No one invited anyone from Ibben?

WanderingJester said:
Viserys better be willing to offer more than just pyke if he wants to tag team with Tiber to wrestle the Mythbusters team...
That's what you meant right? :|
Totally. Viserys is slipping into his leotard right now. Wanna help him stretch, Tiber?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
What do you mean over weight walrus? No one invited anyone from Ibben?
That's the problem. They always show up when they're not invited. . .

Totally. Viserys is slipping into his leotard right now. Wanna help him stretch, Tiber?
S-Siegfried will be getting a visit from Viserys right?

He will offer him Pyke right? (' :) )

Nah, I'll let Tiber got get Viserys' sister. She's probably not doing anything and would happily lend her long lost brother a hand.

Also, we accounted for the White Walkers with the Wall, but not for those dastardly walruses! Damn those two tusks chubs from the sea!

I swear the one who gets Tiber is gonna be the guy watching OOC who offers the most, only Tibers probably manipulating us all so if you go crazy to get him it could be worthless if you offer to much because then all your power is reliant on the Lannisters and your essentially a puppet

WanderingJester said:
Nah, I'll let Tiber got get Viserys' sister. She's probably not doing anything and would happily lend her long lost brother a hand.
Also, we accounted for the White Walkers with the Wall, but not for those dastardly walruses! Damn those two tusks chubs from the sea!
Which one lol

I feel like the war is going to take an interesting turn.

Deanna

VS

Kuvira Loyalists

VS

Baratheon Rebels

VS

Ibben

VS

Conn Greyjoy

VS

Viserys

VS

Corbis

VS

Iron Islands

VS

Haelga Greyjoy

Lancelot said:
S-Siegfried will be getting a visit from Viserys right?
He will offer him Pyke right? (' :) )
. . .Abooout that. . . I hope you like uh. . Bear Island?

WanderingJester said:
God, that'd be an awkward scene. Those two meeting up.

For clarification, I meant a walrus and a white walker, not Viserys and Kuvira. Just because Walrus' are so majestic, even the darkest of souls can't bring harm to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back