• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π€ π’πŽππ† πŽπ… πˆπ‚π„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π…πˆπ‘π„ - 𝘒𝘡𝘒𝘹π˜ͺ𝘒 | ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
everybody is praying on Mor's downfall πŸ˜”

720dbe1792ae670235a331935af33019a76933c184916dd1fc822be72a81bfe1_1.jpg

elaera loves mor sO MUCH but definitely doesn't want her to become their father πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I'm finishing my CS as we speak.

Side note: I was thinking that to add some drama my character could fall for someone from an enemy house? If there's anyone around the right age who fancies it? Can't remember who is playing what lol. Anywho just a thought.

I'm finishing my CS as we speak.

Side note: I was thinking that to add some drama my character could fall for someone from an enemy house? If there's anyone around the right age who fancies it? Can't remember who is playing what lol. Anywho just a thought.
Brandon is saying no, but I'm saying YES

my mad little princess is done!! i left her current situation blank if anyone wants to take her in or has any plot ideas.

think i may make a second male character but unsure what is needed. any ideas?

Nicee! Might be biased but uh...may I suggest a Northman?

Honestly considering making one last character, but it depends on the current fate of the Reynes. Thinking if they went the way they did in canon I'll make a bastard that survived and lives solely just to get revenge and rebuild his House by any means necessary

Well I'm playing the eldest Stark child, 21 year old daughter. So I was thinking that she could fall for the son of a House that is allied against the Starks or at the very least not trusted. Not sure what house though. Anyone have any ideas? No worries if not...it was just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.

Well I'm playing the eldest Stark child, 21 year old daughter. So I was thinking that she could fall for the son of a House that is allied against the Starks or at the very least not trusted. Not sure what house though. Anyone have any ideas? No worries if not...it was just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.
It would be so unfortunate if that happened... (I love the idea and wanna write overprotective dad)

tamarapasek tamarapasek ur cs is really cute but the words are extremely hard for me to see bc of the bright colors and i want to read abt ur char! not trying to be nitpicky at all, sry if it comes off that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back