• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! Trying to make this as short and to the point as possible haha, so the name’s Tulsa, I’m 24 and I’m in EST. I can typically reply multiple times during the day and evening and would prefer someone who can at least reply once a week. I’m looking for someone to play M opposite my F characters, and to put it out there now, I do not double in the sense that I will not do one pairing in exchange for another (you playing my love interest and us doing a separate plot where I play yours). I find it hard to focus and they never end up fair in my experience. I’ll gladly play side characters though, they bring the story to life!

Right now I’m on the hunt for mostly fandom plots, but also an original vampire(M)/human(F) plot! As for fandoms, these are the characters/ships I’m searching for. When it comes to ocs, I know there tends to be a negative stigma, but I’d appreciate even just reaching out to get their bios and/or to ask for more info.

~Kol Mikaelson~ & Averie Forbes (OC) - Vampire Diaries
~Derek Hale~ & Paige Krasikeva (Canon Divergent) - Teen Wolf
~Loki Laufeyson~ & Eira Jarledottir (OC) - MCU
~Peter Parker~ & Gwen Stacy - MCU verse
~Michael Morbius~ & Rowan Keller (OC) - Morbius/Marvel
~Milo/Lucien Crown~ & Rowan Keller (OC) - Morbius/Marvel
~Billy Hargrove~ & Kat Wheeler (OC) - Stranger Things
~Finnick Odair~ & Annie Cresta - Hunger Games
~Inuyasha~ & Kagome Higurashi - Inuyasha
~Sesshomaru~ & Rin(AU) - Inuyasha
~Tomoe~ & Nanami - Kamisama Kiss

The male roles, aka the ones with ~ around them, would be who you’d play while I’d play the other half of the pairing. We can easily discuss triggers and other deeper things if we decide to play together. I’m open to playing in pms or over discord! Let me know if you’re interested, my pms are open!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back