• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a small oc x oc fandom search yeehaw ☆ open

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.

★ ☆ ★ welcome !

heya guys!! i'm malks, i'm 18 and i review vines for a living. i suddenly got hit with some fandoms cravings out of the blue and i decided to make a search thread for them!! for original ideas, click here for my other search thread cx
before we jump in, here's what to expect;;
  • it usually takes me a few days to reply, so please keep that in mind
  • i write 2-3 paragraphs minimum, but sometimes i write whole novels
  • no one-liners, please!
  • i love ooc chatting, so if i find a vine/meme that reminds me of your chara, i WILL send it to you
  • please... plot with me! nothing makes me lose interest faster than me having to throw in all the ideas :'')
  • i would prefer these to be mxm or fxf! while i do like mxf, i have a fair number of those already so i would like some gays doing crime i'm sORRY
  • these would be oc x oc. i'm sorry, i'm not good at playing canon characters and i would feel awkward pairing them! but obviously, our ocs can still interact with canon charas cx
  • we don't have to follow or interact with the canon story, it's totally okay with me! we can just do our own thing, if you want!
here are some fandoms i'm craving;;
  • dishonored - pLEASE i will pay you to play some marked dumbasses with me?? i don't really mind when it's set, but i would kind of like it if was during the first game! i don't have any specific plots in mind, but i would love if both ocs were marked or if only one was marked and drags the other one into their shenanigans
  • harry potter - i read the books and watched the movies, altrough the rp doesn't have to be set in a specific universe! i just want some wizards being bros :") the plot can be pretty much anything, from rivalry to slice of life or coming of age! i'm totally down for anything
  • assassin's creed - i... haven't played beyond asscreed 2 yET,, but i love assassins being dumb together. i don't have any specific plots in mind, but we can try and brainstorm together! if you want this to be set in one of the games i haven't played yet, i can definitively read up on them and try my best!
  • tokyo ghoul - ok so... i only read the first manga and i never got past re:tokyo ghoul... but i adore the setting and ghouls, so i would love to make some ocs in it! one of the charas could be a ghoul and the other is human, or they could both be ghouls?? i have some plots in mind for both pairings, so if you're curious feel free to ask!
  • dragon age - i played all the games, so i don't mind during which it's set! again, i don't have any specific plots in mind, but it can be pretty much anything! maybe our charas could end up as hesitant partners in crime or have to save the world. again.
  • hunter x hunter - i've only watched the 2011 anime, so please keep that on mind!! there are literally so many ways this can go since the hxh world is crazy :") literally almost any plot would work for me!

Last edited:

Rangiferous Rangiferous oml tell me about it :'') it would be super awesome if you send me a pm, it's great to find somebody who also is looking for dishonored!! :^D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back