• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Siren's Call

"I don't have one right now, but I saw one for sale the other day that I could buy." He kissed her full on the lips.

"Oh, I don't want to make you buy one just for that...." she said with furrowed brows, not wanting to make it even more difficult. She had just thought it would be easier, but if it was going to end up troubling him in the end, then she could make do, she supposed. She smiled as he kissed her, kissing him back happily.

She smiled a bit and nodded her head "Can I come with you to get it?" she asked, trying to contain her eagerness, though she did really want to walk further around the island and see more of it.

"Alright... But you do have to wear clothes..." He warned her. And the boat was a ways away, in addition to him not having anything to tow it with. "You know, on second thought, maybe the boat can wait for a bit..." He said as he slid an arm around Naomi's waist and kissed her.

"But I'm already wearing clothes" she commented confused, since she was still wearing the boxers and t-shirt she'd thrown on the night before when the two men had come to the door early that morning, and she went to greet them and had to put clothes on. After they left, she never bothered to take them off and ended up falling asleep in them for the rest of the morning. She didn't know there was a different to day and night clothes - that would only confuse her all the more once Dante explained that. She looked at him confused when he said the boat could wait, before she was pulled closer and kissed. She giggled softly before kissing him back with a smile "Okay."

He kissed her again, this time parting her lips with his tongue. As he slid his tongue into her mouth, he tasted something that he had never tasted before. It tasted sweet to him, and he wondered what it was. Then he realized that it was just the way she tasted...

~~~

Naomi couldn't believe the way it felt. Perhaps it was because she wasn't human, but it was more than she could imagine. After all, mermaids didn't take physical pleasure from the way they reproduced. She blushed deeply as she looked at Dante when he asked if he satisfied her curiosity. And in more ways than one, he had. Nodding her head with a blush, she kissed him softly "So...that's how humans reproduce? I didn't know it was so....pleasing..." she blushed deeply in embarrassment.

He kissed her back. "I'm glad that I could educate you..." He replied, caressing her cheek. He had no idea it could be so... Amazing...

She smiled a bit, snuggling closer to him as she rested her head on his chest "I guess we won't make it out to the sea today, huh?" she giggled lightly .

"Maybe not." He chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She was surprisingly warm, he realized, kissing her on the cheek.

She smiled a bit, cuddling next to him and enjoying the warmth of his naked body against her own "Should we go to that dinner then? It shouldn't be such a big deal, right? I promise I'll be on my best human behavior" she giggled with a grin as she looked up at the other.

"If you want to, then we'll go... I just don't want anything happening to you..." He took her hand in his own and held her close to him.

"Well...we have nothing else to do now, right? It's to late to show you the sea today. Plus, I really want to experience more of the land" she said and smiled "On the way home we could pick up that boat you mentioned you saw. What do they take in trade for it?" she asked, used to more of a trading system in the sea, such as selling food for something, or shells for food, such on and such forth. She didn't know it was a different type of system.

"We use little pieces of green paper to trade for things." He explained, smiling. "We can go to the dinner, I suppose... But you're going to have to learn how to use silverware before we go. Deal?" He kissed her neck.

"Oh..." she said with a furrowed brow. She was thinking she could get some shells to help pay for it, but it seemed they had a different method. She could help him bring it back though, if it wasn't too big of a boat. Swimming all her life, she was pretty strong in the arms, even if it didn't look like it. She pouted when he said she would have to learn to use silverware, and pouted but nodded her head "Okay" she sighed in resignation, understanding why it was necessary though.

She giggled a bit when the other couldn't find his pants "You're the one that threw them" she said as she got up, looking helping him look. Sitting up on her knees on the couch, she looked behind it to find them "Ah, they're behind the couch."

"How'd they get over there?" He asked. He was sure that he had thrown them the other way, but then again he wasn't really thinking straight at the time. He kissed her on the cheek and started groping around behind the couch for his pants.

She laughed "I don't know why you keep asking me. You're the one who moved them" she said as she moved to sit on the couch "Since I'm going to have to wear clothes for the dinner, can I borrow yours?"

"Of course you can, silly. It's not like you can wear anything else, right?" He said, kissing her on the cheek again. "Speaking of which, I need to teach you how to hold and use silverware."

She smiled a bit up at him and nodded as she got up from the couch "That too, yeah" she agreed as she stretched, feeling a bit sore and stiff from the previous actions.

Dante finally got a hold on his pants and pulled them out from behind the couch. He noticed that she looked kind of stiff to him. He sat down behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

She looked over her shoulder at him when she felt his warm hands on her shoulders, and she smiled at him "What are you doing?"

"You'll see... Just relax..." He said, starting to rub her shoulders. He leaned forward and softly kissed he neck as he was doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back