• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Siren's Call

She looked at him confused, but listened to him and did as he had said. She turned her attention back forwards, before she felt the muscles in her shoulders relaxing and she smiled a bit at the comfort, leaning back against him lightly with a smile on her lips "That feels really good" she hummed in delight.

He started using his thumbs to massage along the edge of her shoulder blades. "I hoped that you would like this..."

She smiled a bit and nodded her head as she enjoyed the feeling. It was hard enough to get out the tension, but not too hard that it hurt. "You're really good at this" she said with a smile.

"I am a doctor, after all..." He chuckled, using the ridge of his knuckles to work his way along her spine.

"hmm, that is true, I suppose" she smiled and arched her back a bit as a shiver ran down her spine at his actions. She closed her eyes, really enjoying the massage.

He nibbled her ear playfully and used his palms to walk his hands up and down her back. "You enjoying this?" He whispered in her ear.

She giggled a bit as he nibbled her ear, causing it to tickle slightly as she felt his breath on her neck. Turning to face him, she smiled and put a hand on his cheek while kissing him livingly "Mhmm, that felt really nice" she said smiling at him "Thank you."

"No problem." Dante replied with a warm smile. He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned into her back, cuddling her.

She smiled as she leaned into him "Should we have some lunch? You can try and teach me that silverware stuff again."

"I would rather not get up and stay like this forever, but I guess we do need to eat..." He reluctantly got up to go get food.

She couldn't help but laugh at that "You're pretty childish, y'know. A pretty lazy doctor who would want to just lay around all day" she giggled as she got up and followed him to the kitchen "Could I try helping?" she asked, wondering how hard it could be.

"I suppose... Just don't hurt yourself." He said. He proceeded to show her how to slice tomatoes with a knife. After making sure that she had everything under control, he stepped onto the back porch and started grilling burgers.

She smiled a bit excitedly when he said that she could help. She carefully took the knife, watching as he instructed how to use it. She did it carefully, making sure not to cut her fingers. Still not use to cutlery, she went very slowly, though managed to do it without injury.

He came back in and checked on her after the burgers were done, extremely pleased that she didn't hurt herself. He put the burgers together and plated them, handing one to Naomi.

She glanced up at the sound of his footsteps coming back in, and she grinned "I did it!" She said excitedly, like a small child as she showed him the finished sliced tomatoes. She smiled, proud of herself for doing it successfully. As he finished making the food, she went to sit with him at the table.

"Maybe I should have made something that requires silverware to eat..." He said, picking up the burger and taking a bite out of it.

She blinked a bit, looking at the food "This doesn't?" she asked as she watched how he picked it up. She didn't mind really, since she was always eating with her hands before. "Wasn't the whole point to teach me though...?" she asked as she slowly picked up the burger, taking a bite out of it.

"Exactly why I should have made something that needed silverware..." He took another bite. "I kinda screwed up, didn't I?"

She sighed a bit as she took another bite of her food "Oh well...." she said as she just ate her food, shrugging her shoulders.

She tilted her head "Really?" she said confused as she continued to eat her meal "I'm not that hungry really" she said, this meal filling her up, since she didn't normally at something like this kind of meat before.

She sighed a bit and just finished her food, bringing her dirty plates and everything too the sink where aha handed them to Dante to take care of and clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back