• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Royal Engagement//OOC

I'm loving this RP too. It's helping me get over the apparent loss of another RP that's suddenly stopped. :( Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

I'm just going to assume I'm the really old one here. Argh.

I turn 29 this year if that makes you feel any better.

And I love Geoffrey and Edward's bromance. Lol
A little better, but I'm still older. My only consolation is I don't feel it!

Aww, me too. Poor Edward needs a friend now, that's for sure!

Sorry been rather ill past few days, will reply later today. On my 4th toilet roll for my mucus filled nose since Wednesday and cold drugs.

Sorry been rather ill past few days, will reply later today. On my 4th toilet roll for my mucus filled nose since Wednesday and cold drugs.
Oh no. I hope you feel better soon. It appears Frederick's getting to spend a little time with Edward. :o

You're telling me; I'm probably the youngest out of all of you. 14 and stuck in eighth grade xD

And thanks, Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess that helped :P except Im confused; Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow already took Josie away into the palace and pushed her outta the door before her character's confrontation with Emile...unless I'm missing something here..

Oh no, just ignore me. I misread some stuff.

I hate school

College to be exact

They never tell you how bad it is until it's too late

Bruh. Okay you think you look 12? I turn 20 this year and I'm still the height of an average 5th grader. You wanna know how I know that? My brother is in 5th grade and he's taller than me. T-T Curse you short genes.

redroseknight redroseknight

I was a little skinny thing in school. Looked 12 when I was 16. Now I'm just average and about 5'5". I guess my secret to not feeling old is neither believing nor acting it. I'm 33 but get confused to be the same age as my younger colleagues, mid-20s.

I was a little skinny thing in school. Looked 12 when I was 16. Now I'm just average and about 5'5". I guess my secret to not feeling old is neither believing nor acting it. I'm 33 but get confused to be the same age as my younger colleagues, mid-20s.
I looked older when I was in middle school because I was athletic, but then I became ill so I looked very young as a teenager. I never felt old until I started working retail; now I think I've aged twenty years in a single year.

I looked older when I was in middle school because I was athletic, but then I became ill so I looked very young as a teenager. I never felt old until I started working retail; now I think I've aged twenty years in a single year.
Retail killed me. I worked in retail for 12 years whilst studying lots. Now I spend all day buying things instead!

Everyone thinks I'm older than I actually am

I work in retail right now and I always have like guys in their 30's hit on me and when I tell them I'm 18 they walk away xD

Everyone thinks I'm older than I actually am

I work in retail right now and I always have like guys in their 30's hit on me and when I tell them I'm 18 they walk away xD
I've only dated one guy who was older than me. They usually end up being a couple of years younger.

Finally time to post. Temporary office relocation meant little PC time and no real lunch break.

can there a prince.. or a male character so that I can join maybe? or I can do a female character.. ur choice.. tell me what fits in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back