• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Royal Engagement//OOC

Sorry for the terrible posting consistency.

My friend let me borrow Until Dawn and I literally spent 12 hours straight playing

I was so exhausted this morning

But I'll be posting in a bit

madame moiselle madame moiselle
Congrats to your brother love!

Thanks! ^^ Now, I kno this might be bit too much, but this song is perfect for anyone and everyone but only IF Argonia enters war xD

Apparently I stopped getting notifications for this thread, despite watching it!!!

Andrew is too pure for this world.
Bless his little heart. With the exception of Josie (in her defence she's a child), Andrew might be the only one who doesn't want to get it on with anyone at this stage. So committed to his duties!

------------------------

My life currently consists of work, empty void as I stay at home to save money for my next trip, and reluctantly going to sleep. Therefore, I'm currently on here way too much.

I love the direction this rp took

Oml

Totally unexpected

Like I was in a rp similar to this and it's so different I love it

Someone recap for me please xD I'm supposed to go to sleep, but because I really want to, I'm gonna post xP It'll be not as good, because I'm once again cured to the phone. I tried to prepare my posts on the comp (like copy and paste my characters' pics) but I forgot to paste Lucas's pic. Ugh.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Alright, from what I gather so far, Feyn, Andrew, Rosie, Frederick and Edward are conversing while Leo is taking Josie on a walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back