• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Royal Engagement//OOC

By the time the princesses are broken the news I'll post again for actually arriving there, as the journey will probably be incredibly boring.

By the time the princesses are broken the news I'll post again for actually arriving there, as the journey will probably be incredibly boring.
He's going to be sooooo popular! :D

Andrew likes him, though. Such a poor consolation...

Name: Gwynyffer McLeod the Dainty

Title: Knight, Lady of Argyll

Appearance:
9e3d1e01840cac2e5bf86c9159691590.jpg

Personality: None could say that Gwynyffer McLeod was a melancholy soul; she always seemed to be of good cheer. Oh, she raged internally and imagined all of the ways she could eviscerate many of her fellow knights, but she kept up the appearance of nonchalance like the professional that she was. She had known when she became a knight that she would constantly be derided for her gender, so she took the position of not rioting vocally against their assertions that she was more feeble and dim-witted than they. Rather, she perfected a vapid stare and pretended to take their sarcastic comments as genuine compliments. Their underestimating of her abilities and wit only revealed their weaknesses after all. Her easy smile and approach-ability also made her popular among the servants of the castle, and a few of the maids she had dalliances with whispered secrets in her ear. Arrogant men tended to speak freely around the maids that they ignored and deemed too stupid to be a threat.

History: It was a custom in Elfian for the lords and ladies of the noble houses to send one of their children to become knights, an offering of their own flesh and blood to prove their loyalty to the reigning monarch. Lord Alistair McLeod's only children were a pair of twins, one boy and a girl. Most assumed that it would be the boy who would be sent off to war, but instead young Gwynyffer insisted from a young age that she wanted to go. Young Godric was not particularly strong, and he had more of a head for numbers than his more rambunctious sister. Besides, the young girl had insisted to her father, having Godric succeed him as the lord of the holding would mean that the castle would remain in McLeod hands. Carrying on the tradition and name of McLeod was a soft spot for Lord Alistair, so he had permitted his daughter to proceed with becoming a knight.

Knighthood was far from the easiest thing that Gwynyffer could have decided for herself, but it was where she found the most freedom and satisfaction. Sure, she was constantly belittled and targeted due to her supposed inferiority, but she no longer had to worry about being married off to some lord twice her age. While not as physically overpowering as many of the knights she served the king with, Gwynyffer became exceedingly skilled with mounted combat. Cathal and Gwynyffer were a force to be reckoned with on the field, their toiling hours of training making the charger and rider behave as one. Her gift was especially with a bow; being able to race around the field allowed her unique openings to her opponents armor. The team work between them also made her top competitor in the list.

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been busy with work but I'll be posting soon.

Whew!

Sorry my replies have been slow loves Dx

This was a crazy week at work with that whole job freeze thing and people quitting and ugh

But I have found a happy medium so I will be posting more C:

AHH OMG I've missed so much. Can somone give a quick recap so I can jump in? I'm so sorry everyone work has been super crazy.

AHH OMG I've missed so much. Can somone give a quick recap so I can jump in? I'm so sorry everyone work has been super crazy.
The king just told Ana, Bramble and Josie that the eldest is going to marry Frederick. They're all obviously ecstatic!

I'd at least read from post #25. I can't do it justice in two sentences. :P

Ello! It's been such a blast here in Edmonton. My bros team did pretty well (9-3 first game, 7-2 second game) even though the last game they lost (8-1). Today at lunch they'll play their last game!

I've tried to get a post in but every time I tried, I always got interrupted. Today we'll be going back to my hometown, so
I'll post here this evening.

( Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
I have a bit of time right now, so I think I can get a post in at Mirror Coast :) )

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Jess Buck Jess Buck redroseknight redroseknight Misty Gray Misty Gray PicaPirate PicaPirate

Ello! It's been such a blast here in Edmonton. My bros team did pretty well (9-3 first game, 7-2 second game) even though the last game they lost (8-1). Today at lunch they'll play their last game!

I've tried to get a post in but every time I tried, I always got interrupted. Today we'll be going back to my hometown, so
I'll post here this evening.

( Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
I have a bit of time right now, so I think I can get a post in at Mirror Coast :) )

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Jess Buck Jess Buck redroseknight redroseknight Misty Gray Misty Gray PicaPirate PicaPirate
Yaaaaay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back