• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Royal Engagement//OOC

Sure~! If they would like to join, I'll put back the 4th Princess spot and let Misty take over for the Prince's page

Also, I was wondering if I could create a second character? A rouge sort of type that's in love with Bramble?

Are roles still available? It would suck if there wasn't because I love kingdom RPS! And yes, I'd like to join, if you don't mind..

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Hahaha omg, I was planning on inviting you! I literally asked her for permission.
Also, I was wondering if I can invite someone? They may not join but their great at roleplaying and I've been in similar RPs with them such as this.

^^^

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow ! You are one of the main reasons why I wanted to join. It's so nice seeing you again :) Your last RP was so amazing; if only we could reboot it or something >. <

I'd like that ^^ Can I also make a male character of some sort? He doesn't need to be royal, anything will do really.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow ! You are one of the main reasons why I wanted to join. It's so nice seeing you again :) Your last RP was so amazing; if only we could reboot it or something >. <

Aww thanks! That would be awesome, I'd totally reboot it if I had the time.

P.S if you can make a male character, you wanna be Bramble's love interest? :P

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Are ya kidding? Of course he'll be Bramble's love interest! xP

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess I know, thats why I love romance and drama ^^ I can't post my CSs right now, but I'll definitely do it tomorrow. For now, I need to go and catch some Zzz. 'Night!

Finnick-the-hunger-games-trilogy-18878018-461-700.jpg

Name:
Damon Renè Hasard
Title:
Thief/Noble
Personality:
Cocky, competitive, prideful, witty, smart, confident and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty, enjoys thrill and adventure, he's a daughter-stealer, and knows how to win over any lady guiliable enough to fall for his charms, in which case, he has no problem finding romantic interests, all though there usually one night stands, considering he doesn't find them quite interesting, nor what he's looking for, he's humorous and though he's as sharp as a whip, he can also be a little too demanding, used to getting what he wants, he doesn't take no for an answer, which may lead him down a dark path in the future, even though he strives to do good, the dark mark his father left is still there, slightly influencing Damon to be reckless and impulsive, and he doesn't stop until he gets what he wants, no matter how much danger is involved, or even if it damages relationships itself, he does what he wants, when he wants.

History:
Born into the Hasard family, Damon was born into one of the wealthiest families of Argonia. Born and raised pampered in a spoil, yet boring life. His father was a distant man, hardly spoke to them, Damon was an only child, it was just him and his loving mother, whom had been married to his father by an arranged marriage, as such, it was not a happy one. When his father got angry, and stressed, he acted impulsively, breaking items and abusing his mother. This went on for years until Damon turned fourteen. His father took ill one night, he began vomiting and convulsing, and died no more than an hour later. Many suspected he'd been sick for awhile, and just never showed it. Damon knew better. His mother had poisoned him. Life became easier, and more boring then ever, Damon craved the thrill and adventure of something dangerous, something forbidden.

When Damon turned sixteen, he began thievery, he was bad at it at first. Nearly always getting caught, but as the months wore on, he became a master thief, robbing other nobels because he had no actual need for the items, though the coin was nice. When he turned nineteen, he was met with an unexpected suprise. He'd arrived in a house, at the darkest of nights, only to find out it'd already been robbed, though poorly done. Curious, Damon sat on rooftops and watched for a week, excaming the unknown culprit for a distance, watching as she got better and better. Eventually, he got bored of watching, after arriving in a house the same time as the unknown girl, they confronted each other. Damon was astounded to hear that Princess Bramble was robbing homes. When he respectively went to bow, she grabbed a blunt object, knocked him out and ran. From then on, it became a playful competition between the two, racing to rob certain houses before the other got there. But what Damon fails to realize is how much of his father left a mark on him, and it may be his ultimate downfall.

Last edited:
Name:
Andrew Fisher

Male

Title:
Prince of Elfian's Page

Appearance:
kinopoisk.ru-Logan-Lerman-1252535.jpg

Personality:
- Loyal -
Andrew is very loyal to the Elfian Kingdom and Prince Frederick. He would never lie to the Prince nor would he intentionally speak ill of the man. He knows his place and his duties.

- Brave -
On the surface, people might not think he's brave, but he knows if it ever came to it that he would sacrifice his own life to save a member of Elfian royalty.

- Hardworking -
Andrew is very hardworking and tries to follow every order to the last detail. Even if he's exhausted, he will fight through his tiredness to do his job. In his hobbies, he also works hard - determined to become a skilled swordsman and fighter, like the men he looks up to.

- Aggressive -
Despite his many positive traits, Andrew can be a little aggressive if pushed, perhaps something that has rubbed off on his from his superiors. If he feels someone is attacking him or the kingdom's name, he will come out of his shell to defend them.

- Friendly -
He is very friendly when appropriate, especially to those who aren't threatening or he feels need kindness. Having seen his mother and sisters struggle, he can be quite protective if he sees a girl or woman in need of help.

History:
Andrew's father left the family when the boy was only a small child, leaving his mother to care for him and his younger sisters. His mother struggled to provide for all of her children, so when the chance arose, she sold the boy as a servant to a wealthy family. When the family grew tired of him, they left him out on the streets to fend for himself. Still dressed in decent attire and full of health, he was soon picked up by one of the King of Elfian's men who took the "orphan" in as a servant for the Royal Family.

As the years passed, Andrew proved himself to be a hardworking and loyal servant with a lot of potential. He looked up to the knights of the castle and in the few hours he had to himself, he would watch the men train and sometimes even get the chance to practice handling a sword himself. When he became the Prince of Elfian's Page he finally felt proud of himself and vowed to work even harder than he had before. Although Prince Frederick was a cold and sometimes nasty man, Andrew was so honoured to serve him that he simply took anything that was thrown at him. Between following the Prince's every command, Andrew would watch Frederick in awe as the man trained.

Andrew knows the Prince isn't a very nice person, but he also knows that is none of his concern and he genuinely has a lot of respect and loyalty for the Prince - not simply because it is his duty. He dreams of becoming a knight... one day.​

Last edited:
Princess Josephine Evrole of Argonia
"Why am I last in line for the throne?"

fd3d6a495016ecdfc22346b4e9d861ea.jpg

F

Title:
Princess of Argonia

Personality:
Josephine has a sharp tongue and an ambitious spirit. Even though her time for taking the throne is years away, she still tries to prove herself worthy, and she practices endlessly---to practicing making decrees, or making up her signature for signing papers, to learning how to ball dance correctly---she does it all. Her determination is another admirable trait and her strong will is difficult to sway. Josephine is very intelligent for her age, so much so that she may act prideful and a little cocky.
Despite her resolve to be the best Queen that she can be, Josephine is still a child, and her sense of adventure and navigation still runs strong through her blood. Much like her older sister, Bramble, Josephine loves a good prank now and then, and will not hesitate to give up a history lesson about Elfian for an exploit outside with her sisters. She's a fiery spirit with a clever mind and possesses a willpower most would dream of having.

Other:

She loves watching her sisters (especially Bramble) dance, and hopes to be as good as them one day.
Josephine is a natural when it comes to piano-playing, even though she's very lazy when it comes to practice. (This is actually me in real life xD)
Josephine can't stand the thought of getting married and falling in love, but she loves to tease her older, much eligible, sisters of it.
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
and really anyone interested in seeing my character xP

I will have my male character up later today :)

Lucas Astor

bb49141082ff2a21fe651f2e36132f2b.jpg

M

Title:

N/A

Personality:
Lucas, at first glance, would seem rather timid. He doesn't speak unless he is spoken to, and has an admirable down-to-earth persona. As the eldest son, he has many expectations and responsibilities and carries them with pride and reliability. He knows how to think under stress and pressure and knows when to forget about his pride and humble down. He's very honest and thoughtful, which also makes him an instant worrier. He worries constantly, and forgets how to relax and enjoy life. His life has never been easy, so just kicking back and having fun once in while is harder than it looks. Lucas is clever, despite the fact that he is rather illiterate (knows how to read and write, but badly). Lucas absolutely hates it when people make fun of his inability to read or write very well. When he's angered, he is fierce and furious, but you don't usually see him react upon that anger, only due to his upbringing and patience. But when that patience is worn out, that's when you should look out. He's very observant and has a good sense of hearing. He also has a bit to eavesdrop, and since he is naturally quiet, it's easy for him to not get noticed.

Even though he usually keeps quiet, he has strong opinions to certain things and when the time is right, he isn't afraid to voice them and stand up for what he believes in. He is very passionate that way.
Lucas also loves to joke and laugh, even if it doesn't seem like it. Often he wished he was going out and pulling pranks with his friends like the old times than inside doing chores or listen to his uncle rather questionable lessons and opinionated rants. Overall, Lucas is dutiful and kind, with an uncharacteristic secret sense for adventure and a will to be free.

History:

Lucas was born in a village far from the capital of Argonia, to a poor family of six. His father was a blacksmith and his mother was laundress who worked endlessly to provide for their six children, him included. Their home was nothing but a small hut with two other connected rooms. They had cabbage soup almost every night and fruits like oranges, for example, were a rare treat. Unfortunately, Lucas was taught little on how to read and write; his parents couldn't afford education and were both illiterate. At the time, his uncle was too drunk to care.

Being very poor, Lucas had very little opportunities. His future seemed bleak and limited to only helping the family earn more money by taking more jobs to feed his younger siblings. His father was strict and disciplined Lucas, while his mother provided him with the affectionate and caring attention of motherly love. His father was adamant that Lucas become a blacksmith just like him; it was the only possible future Lucas had. So, Lucas became his apprentice. But the boy didn't want a future like that; he didn't want to be stuck in a smoked room all day, pounding at metal countlessly for his entire life, living in an endless routine. As mentioned before, Lucas had a secret thirst for adventure and travel, a longing to see more than just his village. He wanted to go out to the capital city, and be more than what his limits intended him to be.

Years passed, and it was around that time when the rumors of war against Elfian started to circle. Whispers spoke of the King needing men to fight in his army, to fight in this deadly war. Even though the King was planning to marry off one of his daughters, no one was sure if it was going to work. The King needed strong, healthy men, just in case for attack. For a time, Lucas actually considered it, but it was his uncle who voiced it.

Lucas's uncle was a drunkard most of the time, who sat all day long taking a jig out of his flask. He did help by going fishing and selling whatever he caught, but that was about it. Lucas never saw anything in his uncle, until the day the man stood up, and told his father to let Lucas join the army.
Lucas's father was furious. He wasn't about to go and let his eldest son go out into a world filled with uncertainty and danger, out to a city miles away from home, out to a place he barely knew.
But Lucas's uncle wasn't about to give up. For days, they fought and fought, arguing and debating.

"The boy is old enough, Judas! He is old enough to go out and see the world, go out and make his own decisions. Let him become a guard."
"No, Andrew, I will not permit it. There is danger out there, a life and place my son barely knows! His heart is too naive; he will fall to the evils of the capital city."
"That is exactly my point, brother! Lucas needs to learn how to strengthen himself, how to survive in this world. He won't do that if you keep on keeping him here, cooped up and working and cleaning like some housemaid! He is no child, Judas!"
"What is waiting for him out there, Andrew? What? He'll be far away from home, far away from family, far away from everything! I--I won't live with myself if I lose him."
"Judas---"

"I'm going."

Both men glanced to the source, interrupted. It was Lucas. His blue eyes burned with determination, his fists knotted at his sides. His uncle was right; he was old enough to make his own decisions, be his own man. Papa had a right to worry, but he every time he looked at Lucas, all he saw was a child who still needed his protection, his love, his discipline. But those days were long gone. It was time to let go.
This was exactly what Lucas told his father. Lucas was going; there would be no questioning. His uncle looked satisfied, but his father looked stricken, shocked even.
That night, Lucas readied his belongings and prepared a small bag of the last of his parents' savings. after a large dinner and tearful goodbyes from friends and family, Lucas left, out into the world his father had so insistently feared.
He is now a new guard, new to the staff and to the King's army.
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
redroseknight redroseknight
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Jess Buck Jess Buck
PicaPirate PicaPirate

Just so you all are aware ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back