• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Rose And A Thorn (Shadow x Amy)

"Why... why did I ever even think I loved him?" Amy held on to Shadow, "But... but that he'd do this... I know it's not my fault, I keep telling myself that, but he just wouldn't stop telling me how much I liked it!"

"I... I..." Amy swallowed, "I went to the doctors like they wanted," she sniffed, "They took all samples... I told them about you and... they say you should come in too... so that they know the difference between samples just in case... I had to give samples from everywhere, so that they can test me for maybe catching anything... And they still say I should go to the police..."

"Amy.....you did the right thing. I'm not going to get mad at you for doing that....as for the police... we'll need to discuss that a little more. I'm not....too comfortable doing that." Shadow admitted quietly.

"It hurt... They didn't want it to hurt but it did anyway... and they said I should have come in sooner... and because Sonic didn't use a condom, they said they have to check for a pregnancy..." Amy burst into tears, "I don't want his babies!"

Shadow held Amy tighter and rubbed her back more. "Oh, Amy.....I....I feel ashamed. I'm sorry you had to go through that and....where did he do it? Where did Sonic do it? He asked her, growing more serious.

"On... on my own bed..." Amy mumbled. Dear god, not only in her own apartment, but on her own bed. That was low, "He... made me do things..."

She gave up trying to talk at this point and broke down. She couldn't describe any further.

Last edited:
"Amy, stop!" Shadow started to raise his voice then he shook his head, toning it back down a notch. He looked at her emerald green eyes and held her arms with his hands. "The doctors are wrong about the pregnancy. You won't...." He explained.

"What?! Why that......rotten...." Shadow started to growl but he noticed Amy's tears and sighed, calming down, "I hate him....I can just say that without going in a rage."

"No....I know what you meant by rape. I'm stupid.....I'm sorry...." Shadow sighed and he removed his hands from her arms, covering his face and giving out a loud groan, "I'm such an idiot...."

"He was there... when you knocked on the door," Amy wiped her eyes, "He put his hand over my mouth and nose, and he laughed at me when you left... Like deep down he knew what he was doing..."

Shadow sighed and looked over then sighed, shaking his head. "I should've stayed ....I should've helped....I...I feel like a total fool." He muttered.

"You didn't know..." Amy whispered. Now she felt bad that he felt bad, even though it was neither of their faults. With SOnic's hand over her mouth and nose, she'd barely been able to breathe, let alone scream for help.

Amy wasn't sure what to say about that. Shadow obviously felt sorry for her and wished he could have stopped it, but she wasn't sure he'd every understand the fear, pain and humiliation. There had been moments at which Amy had been fully convinced that Sonic planned to kill her.

Then she remembered what he'd said about not him being comfortable with going to the police. Okay, so she hadn't been eager herself, but Shadow was saying he didn't want her to go? That made her angry, kind of. She was just generally upset about everything right now.

"And... and what do you mean, we need to discuss going to the police?" she asked him, "What do you mean it makes you uncomfortable?"

"I don't know.....I'm just confused at myself, at the moment." Shadow responded then flinched, feeling a little twinge in his side. He shook his head. No....it's healed. It has to be....guess it's still a little sensitive. He thought to himself as Shadow sighed.

"Oh, you're not uncomfortable, you're confused," Amy replied cuttingly, not noticing the flinch.

She pulled away from Shadow again and looked down at herself. She was... messy.

"Well, you can sit and feel confused while I shower," she told him, and made it to the bathroom. She hadn't put her clothes on after last night, so she just got in, turned the water as hot as it went, sat down and started scrubbing, wishing once again that her body belonged to somebody else. Just thinking about having children with Sonic now was a poisonous notion that made wer want to twist her insides right out.

"Amy, I...." Shadow started but she had already walked into the bathroom. He gripped his hands into fists and scowled. "Damn him.....damn him...." He muttered as he stood up and thought about what Amy had said about the police. Shadow sighed and sat back down. "You're right.....I'm more of an idiot now....maybe we should go to the police....and...end this situation now."

It ranked highly on the most horrible thing Amy had to do. Sonic seemed repentant. But the thing was that... that he'd done it because he thought no meant yes. She couldn't just... do nothing. She just kept thinking up desperate excuses not to, and ways to put it off, none of which seemed to stick. And what, exactly, would happen, and how they'd need to do more tests, maybe take away the bedsheets, get scolded for not coming sooner...

Look at you... you're just a mess, and you're messing up other people's lives...

"Maybe I should just go back to Donic... give up..." she spoke out loud without thinking.

"What?! Amy, no....you can't go back to him." Shadow looked up at the bathroom door and stood up, holding his bandaged side.

Amy just stared at the shower floor, as if seriously considering it, "Why not? It's what I've always wanted, and now it's what he wants too... Maybe I'd be happy that way. And you wouldn't have to look after me when I keep shouting and crying, so you'd be happy... and nobody would have to go to prison and nobody would hate anybody or call anybody a liar..."

"You think I would be happy if you left, Amy. I love you too much.....for you to do this. Even if you are crying and shouting, I'm there. Sonic wouldn't care two shits about you." Shadow responded.

Amy knew it was crazy to think this way, but they were thoughts she couldn't get out of her head, insistent on blaming herself. She stood up, dripping wet, and hugged Shadow tightly, tears running down her cheeks, "You really do love me?" she asked Shadow, looking into his red eyes, "Even now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back