• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Princess' Dream Interest Check

Orikanyo said:
Kyero, bud, I got a sudden idea....
Instead of me making a suitor, I will attempt to be the pretty princess, or atleast put up an possible choice in the matter.

Sorry for the jumping around, muses are fickle at best.
Perfectly all right. I had a profile for the princess ready and waiting just in case nobody went for it, but if you're up for the task then by all means let me see what you can come up with. Just remember to take a very close look at Josephine's profile as the two are directly linked. If you have any questions not immediately answered by the profile, ask.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds good, first, I go to sleep for my classes begin tomorrow.

Demense said:
Is this still open?
Indeed it is. It hasn't started yet. But I plan on starting it sometime by the end of the week around Friday or Saturday so you've got plenty of time to get involved if you'd like.

The Unamed Character] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3902-kyero/ said:
@Kyero[/URL] I am interested in this. I can play a really good maid
I'm sure you could, and while I would normally say that's a good idea the point of this RP is to bring together a Princess and several candidates for her future husband so I'm afraid a maid character won't exactly fit. Sorry about that.

Ok. No problem. I was just suggesting it. Maybe in the sequel lol

Kyero said:
I'm sure you could, and while I would normally say that's a good idea the point of this RP is to bring together a Princess and several candidates for her future husband so I'm afraid a maid character won't exactly fit. Sorry about that.

I'm really interested in this. Still got some space left?

If you don't have a Princess, i could play one for you.

Deep down inside i want to play a stupid, flirty, prince from a rich kingdom who knows nothing but to use his wealth to buy favor

Ps: i promise i will write a long reply for AC RP ASAP. Sorry!!

[QUOTE="too much idea]I'm really interested in this. Still got some space left?
If you don't have a Princess, i could play one for you.

Deep down inside i want to play a stupid, flirty, prince from a rich kingdom who knows nothing but to use his wealth to buy favor

Ps: i promise i will write a long reply for AC RP ASAP. Sorry!!

[/QUOTE]
If you'd like to try for the princess then go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back