• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Princess' Dream Interest Check

Kyero

Three Thousand Club
Hello guys!

Kyero here!

I have a new RP I'm interested in starting and it's a bit... different.

First, the basics!

The story takes place in a medieval setting in a fictional land known as Cre' Est. At this time period in the RP's world there are no guns or electricity, but there is magic... Among other things.

The RP will feature a total of 13 playable races for you to choose from and some of them can be mixed. Those which cannot mix with others will be marked as such in the RP when it goes up.

The RP will focus on the Princess of Cre' Est (I'm still looking for someone to occupy this position so please apply soon if you're interested!!). I am going to keep this role open for anyone interested in taking it, as it's not on a first come first served basis. If you want this role, please go the extra mile to earn it as you'll be in competition with anyone else who's interested!

Now, on to the nitty gritty!

At the beginning of the RP there will be a Royal Ball put on by the Princess' father, the King, to decide her future husband. In attendance will be a total of 10 commoners (our characters) in conjunction with the nearly 200 guests of Noble birth (though this fact about commoners will be hidden from literally everyone save for the King, Queen, and the Princess' bodyguard who is played by yours truly). The Princess will be made to choose one of these ten commoners once the King announces their identities at the conclusion of the Ball's formal events.

Once the Princess has made her choice the other 200 guests will be dismissed and the Princess allowed to spend some time with her new husband-to-be to get to know him more. The other 9 commoners will be allowed to stay the night before going home in the morning.

However, things don't go as planned and the Castle will be attacked forcing all of our characters to cooperate for the sake of mutual survival.

... Let's just say that when I say things go wrong they really go wrong. "Mutual survival" is the kindest phrase I can use to describe what happens to our characters and the Castle. Our dear Princess is going to wind up with no parents and a future husband she knows next to nothing about, and the rest of the Castle will suffer a similar fate.

What follows after that point is something I leave entirely up to the course of fate (though I will be maintaining some level of control over the course of events as they unfold).

What follows is an RP storyline focusing on their journey together as things go horribly wrong for both the nation of Cre' Est and the group of survivors. A story of tragedy, betrayal, and finding your way through the darkness awaits!

So are you in?

Last edited by a moderator:
This... this sounds absolutly hilarious, I'll put my hat in the ring, admitably I think I'll simply trade the fire emblem one for this, the casualness seems to fit my time frame more if you wouldn't mind.

Plus, playing a farm hand who's scared to death and unsure of what the first thing to do in a ball is bloody hilarious.

"Oh golly momma's gona kill me if I mess this up!"

Orikanyo said:
This... this sounds absolutly hilarious, I'll put my hat in the ring, admitably I think I'll simply trade the fire emblem one for this, the casualness seems to fit my time frame more if you wouldn't mind.
Plus, playing a farm hand who's scared to death and unsure of what the first thing to do in a ball is bloody hilarious.

"Oh golly momma's gona kill me if I mess this up!"
Not a problem Ori.

Are you sure?

Sure that you are not secretly planning to become the next king by force and have me executed hmm?

That's right, I'm on to you! Your dirty plots and schemes will never escape my ears!

Your schemes and plans are like the rummaging of dog treats to my hound-like ears! I shall detect them a mile away!

Jokes aside, gona rummage around in the thread.

Orikanyo said:
Are you sure?
Sure that you are not secretly planning to become the next king by force and have me executed hmm?

That's right, I'm on to you! Your dirty plots and schemes will never escape my ears!

Your schemes and plans are like the rummaging of dog treats to my hound-like ears! I shall detect them a mile away!

Jokes aside, gona rummage around in the thread.
Haha!!

You're "on to" me? Me?!

*ANGEL HALO*

I have no schemes or plots here! Nooooooooo! Not me! You're imagining things!

Kyero said:
Haha!!
You're "on to" me? Me?!

*ANGEL HALO*

I have no schemes or plots here! Nooooooooo! Not me! You're imagining things!
My eyes and ears are always watching... and listening... not both doing the same- bah.

Ooh, I'm so in...

o w o

...Well, if you'll allow me, of course!

Mine said:
Ooh, I'm so in...
o w o

...Well, if you'll allow me, of course!
Of course!

Anyone and everyone who's interested is invited to check it out and join up if they would like.

DarknessSpirit said:
Can you make a female character in this RP?
Absolutely you can. There are no limitations on how many characters you may make either. If you'd like to make one male and one female (as I did) or more, then you're welcome to do whatever so. The only limitation is that they must be of a common background. No nobility or royalty (unless you're trying for the Princess position).

I think I might try out for the princess role. If I do t get it, I'll still join.

I'm interested. VERY interested. I even looked at the races. Having dragons in there is awesome. It makes me happy. Also, draconian is cool too.

Edit: Awww. Saw the little note at the bottom. Ah well, I'll still figure something. *smirks*

Kiroshiven said:
I'm interested. VERY interested. I even looked at the races. Having dragons in there is awesome. It makes me happy. Also, draconian is cool too.
remember to look at the legend and see what is and isn't allowed.

trust me, just watching your back, better you don't make the mistake initially and have to do everything again.

Kiroshiven said:
That's what my edit is about.
Edits don't change in real time, regardless, go get theory craftin', before somebody else steals your idea.

Goodness knows thats happened to me in the past, nothin worse.

Kiroshiven said:
Yeah. I've got my idea. Image is a bit challenging to find though. -_-
Don't I know it, just try find a good male dark elf without stumbling on freaky drow stuff.

Man, I want to as this looks amusing .... but I am technically on hiatus from new rps because working two jobs at once sucks the muse from me ... and time. Don't think I could keep up.

Looks great though.

Whisker said:
Man, I want to as this looks amusing .... but I am technically on hiatus from new rps because working two jobs at once sucks the muse from me ... and time. Don't think I could keep up.
Looks great though.
No problem. You're welcome to observe and enjoy what hilarity ensues at the Ball to your heart's content.

Still looking for a good Princess for the RP everyone!!

If you find the RP's premise and possibilities to your liking then please consider opting for the role. If nobody does I'll take it over myself but I'd rather not go that route! I'd rather play a support role this time!

Thank you!!

Kyero said:
Still looking for a good Princess for the RP everyone!!
If you find the RP's premise and possibilities to your liking then please consider opting for the role. If nobody does I'll take it over myself but I'd rather not go that route! I'd rather play a support role this time!

Thank you!!
Kyero, bud, I got a sudden idea....

Instead of me making a suitor, I will attempt to be the pretty princess, or atleast put up an possible choice in the matter.

Sorry for the jumping around, muses are fickle at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back