• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Partner Search - New Settings

Zenna

Junior Mint
A Partner Search
Hello everyone -- With this semester of university finished, I'm looking to pick up a few roleplays to fill my time. I'm looking for a variety of roleplays, so if anything suits your interest, or you have anything else in mind, just send me a dm! I'm mainly looking for some darker/mature roleplays currently, but I'm not against some lighter fluff either! A little about myself -- I'm twenty and in university for English. I enjoy writing, as well as music and video games. I also enjoy rock climbing and snowboarding when I get the chance (:

i. Information
18+ Preferred. If you happen to be younger but still think we could mesh well, feel free to contact me anyways! Maybe we can figure something out.

⇾ Replies between 200 - 1000 words. My personal average is 300 - 600. Never any less than 200, and rarely more than 1000. I prefer to keep roleplay in pm's, but may be persuaded otherwise.

Active communication. I enjoy chatting and plotting with my partners, whether it's about characters, plot, or just about how your day was! I do have discord for ooc.

Daily Replies. I'm looking for a roleplay to invest some time into. I can reply once per day at minimum, but do enjoy rapid fire postings as well. That said, in any long term roleplay pauses can be expected! On average though, I'm looking for someone active.

⇾ Mainly seeking m//. May do mxf or fxf with a good plot.

ii. Plots
So this is the section everyone is looking for! I have several settings in mind, but we can take them in any direction we please. I'll be listing some general themes alongside the setting, as well as some potential plot bunnies, and from there we can figure something out! If any of these interest you, feel free to send me a pm with your interests.

Greyrock Correctional Institute.
crime • prison • cells • inmates • dark • serial killers • drug dealers • gangs • blackmail • fights • prison escapes • corrupt guards • parole • lockdowns

i. Two inmates. One cell. Coming from different ends of the crime world, they couldn't be more different. In a struggle to get along, they find themselves in a situation neither of them can handle alone. With or without each other, they'll need to find a way to survive.

Firefly Motel.
crime • gangs • fights • drug deals • addicts • mobsters • money • on the run • under cover • cops • criminals • gritty • poverty • homeless

Naples Bay.
costal town • boardwalks • carnivals • beach • late nights • surfing • high school seniors • young adults • angst • drama • fights • parties • alcohol

Villainous Thing.
on the run • powers • supernatural • dark • fluff • government • homeless • travel • cops • adventure • poverty • motels • stealing

i. When the government discovers muse a and b aren't exactly normal, the pair is forced to run. A pair of clueless young adults, supernatural powers, and a knack for slipping through government hands, everything is sure to go smoothly. Right?

Left Behind.
zombies • dark • gritty • horror • gangs • rebuilding • decay • undead • nature • natural disasters • extreme weather • survival • survivors • sanctuary • immunity

Last edited:
Hi Zenna. I'm interested in the Greyrock Correctional Institute idea. If that's already taken then I have an idea to pitch too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back