• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BunnyVT

The whole club was looking at her
I've been wanting to do an RP based on the aftermath of the No straight roads game. The world is split into different types of music. Rock, and EDM. Each character who joins can be apart of any genre of music they'd like. There will be a larger variety in this RP than there is in the game, so choose whichever one you would like better.

Rules-
1. I am not strict about one-liners, but it would be best if the first few posts for your character are a little bit lengthy, and add to the detail of what that character believes in.

2. Please do not try and god-tier other characters. Mary Sues ruin the sun for everyone

Characters: I have no certain way I would like you to make them, the only thing I'd like to say about this is the more imagination, the better! Make your character as awesome as you'd like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back