• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A niche of niches. Fandom search! [ Seeking Ensemble Stars! or Persona5! ocxcc/ccxcc/ocxoc doubles! ]

Carnelian

pain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, call me Esti! I'm beyond 25 in years and a girl.
It's been a long long time since I've had to make a onexone searching thread in specific, so chances are there miiigghhhtt be a few notes missing here and there. Feel free to ask though, if you have any questions!

9th Jul; I've had a nice amount of interest here and in PM! So for the time being I'm going to stop seeking for anything here EXCEPT for Ensemble Stars! or Persona 5 ocxcc. Favoured pairs in spoiler.

Bold = me.

OCxLeo
OCxNatsume
OCxArashi
OCxIzumi
OCxMayoi
OCxNiki
OCxEichi
OCxMao
OCxChiaki
OCxIbara
OCxMika
OCxShu

OCxCC of choice
CC
xCC
I HAVE NOT PLAYED ROYAL. PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ME.
Again, bold = me.
OCxAkira
OCxGoro

OCxCC of choice
CCxCC

Specifics
  • In order of preference I enjoy ocxcanon doubling, canonxcanon, then ocxoc. f/f & f/m, then m/m. Though my mood can waver some days, this is the usual!
  • Like a lot of people I'm a SUCKER for romance, though I'll just as happily do platonic, family, rivalry, all sorts of things.
  • Sort of related to the above, I'm willing to talk about pre-established relations/friendships before starting a thread. Sometimes going through the meeting process can end up dragging on and you feel?
  • Genres genres.. I like a lot of them. Chances are if you have one you like most, we can work something out to include it~
  • I tend to reply a few times a week, though it can depend on the length of a thread and my current muse. I consider myself multipara per character played, and can provide samples on request if needed...?
  • I love LOVE chatting to partners ooc! It personally helps me with muse for a thread more if we're communicating and have fun. Willing to hand out discord for ooc/ect if we vibe together.:smilepuff:
  • That said.. Despite my love for chatting ooc and such, I can and will tire very easily from social aspects and on occasion become quiet or retreat back into my shell. It's a me problem, not you. If I appear online but haven't responded to a PM or something, please be patient and don't re-message me again asking if I've seen your message. I will block people doing this without warning. I'm too old and tired of this from other places at this point. This is the only rule like thing I'm super firm on.
  • I have a thing for using size 12 font, but if you need text in default size please tell me!
  • If there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask.
Fandoms
I know a lot more series than what I list here, most which are on my anime/manga list. So feel free to question if I know a thing. Anyone who knows and will roleplay doubles with any of my fave or niche fandoms.. Hats off to you.
Or if you don't know any of my fandoms, I'm more than happy to have some kind of crossover so both us and our muses can be as clueless as each other!:o)

Hyperdimension Neptunia series
Atelier series
Ensemble Stars
Tales Of series
Ar Tonelico series
Date A Live
Love Live
B-Project
Galaxy Angel
Final Fantasy XIV

Bang Dream!
Haganai
D.Gray-Man
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Konosuba!
Uta no Prince-sama!
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Strawberry Panic
Ao no Exorcist

Magical Girl Raising Project
Sword Art Online
Isekai Mahou ni Okureteru!
Psycome
Amagi Brilliant Park

.Hack// series
Dangan Ronpa series
Persona 3/4/5 (5 pref)
Final Fantasy IX
Disgaea series
Twisted Wonderland
Shining Nikki

Hope to hear from people!

Last edited:
hi there! i'm mostly familiar with the first season of love live, and from the tales games i've only ever played abyss, symphonia, and vesperia (though i have a bunch of the others in my backlog because...well, it be like that sometimes lol). i can double up on oc/canon pairings and am interested in perhaps doing a split rp with some of your other fandoms, if possible! please send me a pm if i managed to pique your interest and we can discuss further details! c:

if not, good luck on your search!

9th Jul; I've had a nice amount of interest here and in PM! So for the time being I'm going to stop seeking for anything here EXCEPT for Ensemble Stars! ocxcc.

Hi there! Would you be interested in Twisted Wonderland?
Cause you asked before I edited, I can jam! Did you have any certain things in mind?

!!! i know you're closed but out of curiosity and future reference which tales of games have you played?
No worries, nothing wrong with asking!

Ones I've completed, in favoured order, would be... ; Xillia(1/2), Hearts, Vesperia, Berseria, Zesteria, Innocence, Graces.
Crestoria rates up their pretty highly too. It deserved better despite being a mobile game... Any of the others I've either not played, or dabbled in and not really enjoyed enough to complete.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any other questions though, always happy to chat fandoms even if we don't roleplay right away!
:smilepuff:

Hiii! I would be down to do some ensemble stars doubling! Though I'm not too familiar with events and stuff that happened in the first game. I've recently got into it with the English port of the sequel! So if you don't mind that I'm all for talking more about it!

Hiii! I would be down to do some ensemble stars doubling! Though I'm not too familiar with events and stuff that happened in the first game. I've recently got into it with the English port of the sequel! So if you don't mind that I'm all for talking more about it!
Ah ditto! Though I did read a handful of the ! era stories before the mass-exodus of the wiki pre-ENG ver. Speaking of... Nightclub event should of started by now.. WHOOPS.
By all means poke me a message!

I lied. I'm also suddenly craving Persona 5. Please see first post for details. :ghostv:

Here's the daily bump.

There's a big heatwave here right now, so it's effecting my energy more than usual, but I will get to any outstanding convos in time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back