A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
October smiled a Keto "don't make it a habit" she lightly kissed his forehead. "just get some sleep love."

Akina nodded "I would love that" she smiled "you need to tell me about this half elf girl" she poked Yuuki as she spoke. "should I pick you up tomorrow or just meet somewhere?"

Lily smirked "that's not even the weird part" she laughed "if you want to get weird I can make it weird." she licked her fang getting closer to Willow. She put her hand where the cut was on her leg. "I healed you but don't make me regret it, if I want more blood I will take it"

Faye looked at Rain, "you know where Fae is?" she looked intrigued. "my mother name me Faye because of that land, she loved it there." she looked down "I don't know much else.

Deavon held his hands up, "No I wasn't...well I probably was around for the dragon wars but I was in heaven at the time..." he glanced at Faye when she said her mother was from the place Snow and Rain were from.

October smiled a Keto "don't make it a habit" she lightly kissed his forehead. "just get some sleep love."

Akina nodded "I would love that" she smiled "you need to tell me about this half elf girl" she poked Yuuki as she spoke. "should I pick you up tomorrow or just meet somewhere?"

Lily smirked "that's not even the weird part" she laughed "if you want to get weird I can make it weird." she licked her fang getting closer to Willow. She put her hand where the cut was on her leg. "I healed you but don't make me regret it, if I want more blood I will take it"

Faye looked at Rain, "you know where Fae is?" she looked intrigued. "my mother name me Faye because of that land, she loved it there." she looked down "I don't know much else.

Deavon held his hands up, "No I wasn't...well I probably was around for the dragon wars but I was in heaven at the time..." he glanced at Faye when she said her mother was from the place Snow and Rain were from.

Rain: "Snow and I are fae. We are fairies and originate from that land. Our pond is connected to the land of Fae. That is how it fills with power slowly."

Riku looked up towards Akina "  just thinking if I made the right choice on saving Lily's life by having her turned into a Vampire.." he looked down and then stood up walking up to her and hugged her deeply. " Can we go home and just lay down together I could use the rest.. " he smiled

Saxis looked at her and kissed her back deeply " ok.. let's go to my home and we can lay down together " he then teleported them both to his home which was far away from the castle and up in the mountains. He then carried her to his room and laid in bed with her

@Jennete

Snow: She grinned and curled around him, nuzzling into him like a moth seeking a flame. "Saxis... I love you. Is that okay that I love you so soon even though I can't remember falling in love with you in the past?"

Deavon tapped a finger to his chin, "Have you tired to get back to your land Rain?? Do you have memories of it and have you ever wanted to go back?" He knew it was a bunch of questions suddenly but if she did want to go back if it still existed he wanted to help her and make her happy.

(I'm calling it a night Happy new year)

Deavon tapped a finger to his chin, "Have you tired to get back to your land Rain?? Do you have memories of it and have you ever wanted to go back?" He knew it was a bunch of questions suddenly but if she did want to go back if it still existed he wanted to help her and make her happy.

(I'm calling it a night Happy new year)

Rain: "We... we escaped from there Deavon. I have no intention to go back." She whispered slowly, looking at him and she reached over just slightly, letting her fingers brush his. It was a big gesture from her of physical affection. She just... didn't want to talk about it. Maybe another day.

Riku walked up towards Akina and held her hand smiling at Yuuki " have a good night of rest Yuuki. It was great meeting you. 

Saxis looked over at Snow he held her tightly and nodded " well if only you could remember but it's ok I love you no matter what " he kissed her deeply

Deavon squeezed Rains hand, "I was just asking you if you wanted to go back. I could take you but you don't so that's fine."

Riku walked up towards Akina and held her hand smiling at Yuuki " have a good night of rest Yuuki. It was great meeting you. 

Saxis looked over at Snow he held her tightly and nodded " well if only you could remember but it's ok I love you no matter what " he kissed her deeply

Snow: She smiled at him and kissed him back. Her wings faded away in a glamour and she moved to look at him, her body laying slightly on top of his. Her blonde hair fell around him like a curtain, hiding their words it seemed from the outside world. "I think... I think I am... I feel a little selfish asking but... I desire to own part of your heart, to know it will always be mine. I feel possessive of your love Saxis... Does that make me dark in my soul?" She frowned, a little worried she had let darkness in without sensing it... had let her jealousy of when Lilly had touched him take over her heart.

Deavon squeezed Rains hand, "I was just asking you if you wanted to go back. I could take you but you don't so that's fine."

Rain: She nodded and looked away from him to the sky. "It is okay. I appreciate you thinking of me and my possible wishes." She looked at him and her lips turned into the ghost of a smile, a warmth in her eyes only for him. "Do you miss the heavens?"

Saxis held her close to him " you already have my heart my beautiful Snow.. no one will take me away from you and i won't allow anyone to take you away from me " he kissed her passionately on the lips as he let some of his own energy into her it was calm not dark like he put a piece of himself into her. Proving his love to her " doesn't make you dark my love.. it's the fact that you don't want to lose me and that makes me happy " he rubbed her cheek softly as he got on top of her " were now bound to each other and only each other 

Saxis held her close to him " you already have my heart my beautiful Snow.. no one will take me away from you and i won't allow anyone to take you away from me " he kissed her passionately on the lips as he let some of his own energy into her it was calm not dark like he put a piece of himself into her. Proving his love to her " doesn't make you dark my love.. it's the fact that you don't want to lose me and that makes me happy " he rubbed her cheek softly as he got on top of her " were now bound to each other and only each other 

Snow: She sighed calmly and laughed he rolled them over, looking up into his eyes her heart beat rapidly. Her breathing slowed and she closed her eyes, feeling the energy that was him in his heart. She let a wave of happiness roll over her, filling her with warmth from her head to toes. She opened them to look him in the eyes and her hand gently caressed his face, outlining his jaw and lips. She ran her fingers back into his hair and pulled him closer to her, brushing her lips against his. They were not kissing, just a light caress of her lips on his. She breathed him in and her heart sang for him... no not her heart. Her soul. Her entire being.

"Even if I am taken from you Saxis. Even if I forget my own name... I know my soul will always remember you. My entire being will know, right here, in your arms... is where I am meant to be. I know even if I make a foolish error and forget... run... you will catch me in your arms again. It makes me happy knowing you will fight anything and anyone for me. That I am worth your time. I do not care if your hands are marred in blood an your face is drenched in gore... I will always feel safe right here."

Saxis would grin and then kissed her passionately placing his arms underneath her holding her close to his body " we will be together forever Snow " he then leaned his head on her forehead as he he started to kiss her neck.. (( time skip )) after few hours passing he laid next to her holding her under the covers keeping her close to him.. not wanting her to leave his embrace

Last edited by a moderator:
Saxis would grin and then kissed her passionately placing his arms underneath her holding her close to his body " we will be together forever Snow " he then leaned his head on her forehead as he he started to kiss her neck.. (( time skip )) after few hours passing he laid next to her holding her under the covers keeping her close to him.. not wanting her to leave his embrace

((Did tiny Snow/Saxis happen ooor did makeout heavy happen haha??))

Snow: She curled around him like a vine on a tree, a delicate plant clinging to the stronger partner that kept it alive. She hummed softly, grinning as her wings returned, fluttering in pure joy. She nuzzled her cheek against his chest and stretched, mewling like a kitten in the satisfaction of her vertebrates popping.

(( lol the first one and second one combined lol ))

Saxis looked down at her still holding her close to him and would breath calmly. He closed his eyes resting with her as he saw her very satisfied and he would start to rub her back softly " i love you my beautiful Snow

(( lol the first one and second one combined lol ))

Saxis looked down at her still holding her close to him and would breath calmly. He closed his eyes resting with her as he saw her very satisfied and he would start to rub her back softly " i love you my beautiful Snow

((Ahh cool cool Now enough with the lovey dovey lets go on an adventure haha. They are too happy... I need drama with my romance.))

Snow: She opened her eyes slowly and saw Saxis, a warm smile breaking out on her lips. "I remembered something I think... well... I dreamed something at the very least."

(( yeah lol Saxis needs to cause chaos or some form of it )) 

Saxis looked at her " oh? What is it love " he asked still rubbing her back softly 

(( yeah lol Saxis needs to cause chaos or some form of it )) 

Saxis looked at her " oh? What is it love " he asked still rubbing her back softly 

Snow: "We were going on an adventure." She smiled and rolled on her side to face him, her eyes tracking his every movement, every facial expression. He completely fascinated her. She would never grow old of simply being allowed to gaze upon him. "I don't know where but I was walking down a road and everything was dark... and you came out and suddenly I realized everything was light. You were surrounded in darkness and showed me what that truly looked like. I didn't care though and you just took my hand and said you would take me on an adventure and we left. I think it was a dream of a memory. It just filled me with longing to go on an adventure..."

Saxis would smirk and nodded " well let's get dressed my beautiful Snow and I will take you where we went on our adventure. Than we will go further " he rubbed her cheek softly as he slowly got out of bed putting his clothes back on

Saxis would smirk and nodded " well let's get dressed my beautiful Snow and I will take you where we went on our adventure. Than we will go further " he rubbed her cheek softly as he slowly got out of bed putting his clothes back on

Snow: She nodded and stood up. Her skin rippled and her glamour placed clothes on her. She smiled as her wings vanished, looking human. "Further? That sounds heavenly my love." She looked around the room they were in in an effort not to watch him but she couldn't help it. Her eyes were naturally drawn to him, a moments glance away from his form an eternal agony.

Saxis walked up to her and took her hand softly as a portal formed behind him it led to the beach where they sat down together in their first embrace together. He then walked in with her and the appeared at the beach " does this look familiar my love?

Saxis walked up to her and took her hand softly as a portal formed behind him it led to the beach where they sat down together in their first embrace together. He then walked in with her and the appeared at the beach " does this look familiar my love?

Snow: She nodded looking around in awe. She grinned happily. "It is so beautiful." She let go of his hand, drawn to the waters edge. She shivered as her feet ripple dand were suddenly bare. She walked in, feeling the water on her toes and grinned, turning back to look at him. "How lovely..."

((How bout a Monster attack? huh? huh?  :P ))

(( lol ok ))

Saxis watched her go to the water edge. He then saw something come out of the water in front of her the huge behemoth of a serpent charged at her. The monster roared as it was hungry for flesh. Saxis eyes went wide as he charged at the beast as he pushed her put of the way as it lunged at him getting him in between its jaws grabbing him and slamming into the tree line

(( lol ok ))

Saxis watched her go to the water edge. He then saw something come out of the water in front of her the huge behemoth of a serpent charged at her. The monster roared as it was hungry for flesh. Saxis eyes went wide as he charged at the beast as he pushed her put of the way as it lunged at him getting him in between its jaws grabbing him and slamming into the tree line

Snow: She screamed as the monster grabbed Saxis in its hungry jaws and threw him against the tree line. "SAXIS!" She ran to the beast, not knowing what she would do... she looked back to the water and made it rise up into a giant orb. She let her closed hands separate into spread out fingers and the orb separated into tinier orbs. They were swirling and changed in temperature. She made them fly at the beast. One hit its side and burned a nasty scar. The other missed its head, hitting the tree, freezing it into ice instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back