A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keto stood at the ready he sighed softly right as Dirk swung Keto purposely missed the block taking a bit across the chest, the sword went through his ribs on both sides contacting organs. Blood was going everywhere he fell to his knees slowly standing up his legs shaking. 

Dirk pushed the fiery sword ask of the way through, them pulled it out as Keto stood back to his feet. His eyes were calm, and he stayed quiet as he swung the blade in an attempt to cut off his head.

Kai looked at Ambrosia "No my love, I got this, stay in here please." he kissed her gently before running outside seeing Keto "FATHER!!!!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily wasn't far so she smelt the blood, she was drawn to it, she needed more. She licked her fang heading back toward the castle. 

Willow was stomping through a thick part of the forest, she was utterly lost and was growing worried that she'd never find her way to a road or with any luck, bump into a people out there. She sighed loudly as she started to climb over an over grown tree root popping out from the ground. What she didn't realize was the small drop thatwas over the root. Once she got over she fell and tumbled her way into a small ditch, her leg getting gashed up and blood running down it to the ground. Growning she held her leg and bit her lip hard, trying not to cry from the pain.

Ambrosia kissed back and stared after him. She didnt listen and followed anyway, concern for both him and Keto. She walked outside and saw the blood, biting her lip she stood back and watched carefully.

Keto looked back at Kai "Stay back my son, I love you." he turned to Dirk leaning back, the sword caught his jugular and he fell to the ground, blood gushing out everywhere reaching out to October  ~I love you October, raise our child well.....~  Keto stared at Dirk going lifeless. 

Kai screamed out holding Keto beginning to be soaked in Keto's blood. "I just found you..... your going to be a dad again" Kai was now crying he screamed out "Mother!!!!!!!!!!" 

Keto looked back at Kai "Stay back my son, I love you." he turned to Dirk leaning back, the sword caught his jugular and he fell to the ground, blood gushing out everywhere reaching out to October  ~I love you October, raise our child well.....~  Keto stared at Dirk going lifeless. 

Kai screamed out holding Keto beginning to be soaked in Keto's blood. "I just found you..... your going to be a dad again" Kai was now crying he screamed out "Mother!!!!!!!!!!" 

dirk stood still as he watched Keto fall to the ground in his own blood. He stood ready, in case his opponent got back up, but realized that wouldn't happen. Giving a sigh of relief, he stuck the sword into the ground next to Keto "you die with honor" he finally stated solemnly.

((damn u Keto and always almost dying)) 

Lily smelt more blood and this one was closer. She headed towards it, and saw a girl on the ground, she looked at he elegant the blood looking delicious. Lily was by her in an instant, she looked at the girl with blood red eyes. "Hello there"  she snickered. 

October heard Kai scream and headed outside seeing Keto on the ground. "Dirk what have you done?" she rushed to his side cutting her wrist for Keto to feed from,she put it to his lips. 

((He's dead but I got this))

Kai's aura went crazy knocking Dirk onto the ground standing up "You will need that" he grabbed the sword throwing it to Dirk 

Keto blinked weakly looking at October ~My love, I'm too far gone..... I'm sorry. I love You." he breathed deeply, once he exhaled his eyes showed happiness staring at October. it was his last breath. 

Kai looked at October "Is he? Is he dead?" Kai was shaking he turned to Dirk 

Kai's aura went crazy knocking Dirk onto the ground standing up "You will need that" he grabbed the sword throwing it to Dirk 

Keto blinked weakly looking at October ~My love, I'm too far gone..... I'm sorry. I love You." he breathed deeply, once he exhaled his eyes showed happiness staring at October. it was his last breath. 

Kai looked at October "Is he? Is he dead?" Kai was shaking he turned to Dirk 

after landing on the ground, Dirk reached out and caught the sword in his hand. "I understand" he said, lighting it on fire as he got up. Stalking towards Kai, he held his weapon ready "you wish to avenge your father" his eyes remained calm.

Saxis shook his head and covered Snows eyes from the bloody part. He walked up with her " that was amusing to say the least. " he looked towards Kai and Dirk 

@Jennete

Ambrosia opened her eyes fully as tears ran down her face. She wsaw one of her oldest friends pass and she was going to lose it herself. Her chains grew longand circled around her body, but seeing October by Keto's side, something deep inside her stopped her from losing to her madness. Looking towards Kai, she grabbed him with her chains and pulled him back, her making a potal and pulling them both through it. "I'm sorry my love, but we both must go."

Willow screamed when the girl came out of nowhere, staring up at her nervously she answered. "h..hello.."

Kai saw October nod then screamed, the castle started shaking, trees behind Dirk falling to the ground, brilliant gold wings grew from his back, he flew at Dirk when the chains grabbed him, once in the portal he screamed at Ambrosia "RELEASE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!" Kai broke loose from the chains appearing infront of Dirk grabbing his throat and soaring into the sky with him "You are a dead being Dirk, my father could have easily killed you, it wasn't honorable, you killed a man that wouldn't kill his friend" Kai smirked crushing Dirks throat 

Lily looked down at the girl "are you scared? Because you should be." she grabbed her arm and bit down into her wrist, it wasn't as good as Rikus but it was better than animals. She looked up licking her fang. 

Kai saw October nod then screamed, the castle started shaking, trees behind Dirk falling to the ground, brilliant gold wings grew from his back, he flew at Dirk when the chains grabbed him, once in the portal he screamed at Ambrosia "RELEASE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!" Kai broke loose from the chains appearing infront of Dirk grabbing his throat and soaring into the sky with him "You are a dead being Dirk, my father could have easily killed you, it wasn't honorable, you killed a man that wouldn't kill his friend" Kai smirked crushing Dirks throat 

Dirk stared into Kais eyes as they flew up in the air, not even wincing. "I'm a zombie, so yes, I am a dead man" he held onto the sword "now maybe you'll do what your father didn't" he stabbed the electric blade at his stomach.

October looked up at Dirk "your a coward Dirk, I thought you were better than this" she leaned over Ketos lifeless body sobbing. 

Ambrosia's portal faded away as Kai broke her chains, crying out in pain she dropped to her knees and stared up at Kai losing control. Breathing heavily she shut her eyes to keep control. Her chains starting to rebuild themselves as she whispered inside Kai's head. "My darling, please stop... Sir Keto wouldn't want this... I am anger about this too, but we can't become something we do not wish to be..." Her pain vanished as her chains returned and she stood.

Willow couldn't even answer before Lily was already biting into her arm. The pain made her scream out as she tried to push the girl away from her.

Lily looked at her. "screaming will do you no good, there is no one in this forest who can help." she licked the blood off her lips. "I want to feel, I need something." she sighed bored of this mere human who didn't put up much of a fight. "you are nothing" 

Kai laughed sadistically "That tickles, I'm a God you idiot. I'm immortal!" Kai reached up with is other hand grabbing ahold of his jaw ripping his head off holding it in his hand then engulfed it in flames holding the ashes in on his palm letting loose of dirks body and watched it fall all the way to the ground Kai landed next to Keto "Please move mother, I'm going to save him." Kai knelt next to Keto's body 

the sword landed in the ground with a thud, it was the only thing that remained from the fight.

Willow glared at Lily, she clenched her teeth together and while she saw the other not paying attention she punched her straight across the face. "Shut up! You know nothing about me you bitch!"

Ambrosia looked at Kai and held her breath. She saw someone entirely different in this moment, he was like her when she lost control and even though he could help her when she lost herself, there was nothing she could do for him. Her words and actions meant nothing and as she looked at Keto's dead body, she knew that she'd keep on living and one day Kai would end up like his father there on the ground. Biting her lip she retracted her chains and headed off into the house. There she brought Yuuki to the ground and continued on through the house leaving out the front to go and clear her mind.

Kai looked at the body then turned back to Keto "Mother!" he raised his voice this time "Please, I know you love him but please move!"

((i hope u discussed this first...also g2g work i wont be on much till tmrw night))

October moved letting Kai get to the body, she was still crying.

Lily got punched in the face and starting laughing. "you got spunk girl" she bit her lip "I like you." she tilted her head looking at he girl while holding her jaw. 

Kai leaned down healing Keto's body so that he wouldn't loose any blood he cut his wrist draining the blood into Keto's mouth. Kai started chanting Keto's body was glowing gold. Kai was crying his tears falling on Keto's chest 

Keto blinked looking at October and started coughing "O-Oc-October......" 

Kai wiped his tears holding Keto "i love You dad" 

Keto looked at Kai sitting up slowly "I I I love you too" he got up slowly stumbling to October clinging onto her using her to hold him up "i love You so much." 

(( We did @Scarlet_MCRP ))

Yuuki watched as Ambrosia let her down and leave without Kai, she than looked towards the back and decided to peek out to see what was happening. Her eyes widened and she stood there in shock, why did this sort of thing happen around her friends so much, it made no sense. She stood in the doorway and sighed, her eyes to the ground seeing everyones auras go insane. She listened to Octobers crying and just shook her head at the whole situation.

Ambrosia was walking down the thin pathway that lead to Keto's and October's castle, she wanted so badly to lose herself, the one time she wanted to show her control to Kai and it didn't matter. She understood his anger, but he lost himself to it.

Willow raised a brow staring down ag her arm, the fang marks made it pretty clear what this girl was. Pulling her injured arm away she whinced in pain from her leg shifting. Looking back to the girl she spoke coldly to her. "I don't give two fucks if you like me, I've been lost for hours in this damn forest, then I hurt my leg and finally some cfazy girl appears out of nowhere and fucking bites me cause she's hungry and has no damn control!" Willow was anger and just wanted to get her leg fixed and get a decent nights sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back