A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxis shook his head and covered Snows eyes from the bloody part. He walked up with her " that was amusing to say the least. " he looked towards Kai and Dirk 

@Jennete

Snow: She looked at Kai and Keto and Ambrosia and October, her eyes filling with tears. She gasped as Kai fought Dirk and clutched at Saxis, sighing as he covered her eyes, happy that happened. She stood beside him next to them all and bit her lip. She of course could not remember any of these people. Her wings fluttered though as if she sensed someone she did know.

@Scarlet_MCRP@Keto_Uskai@Strange_Encounters

Ambrosia stopped and took in a deep breath as she thought about what to do. She turned and looked back towards the castle and soon felt Keto's aura returrn. She turned on her heel and decide to walk back amd in a few short minutes she walked around towards the back and peered around the corner. She was glad to see Keto was alive once more, she stared at Kai, but didn't know how to approach him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambrosia looked at Kai and shook her head. "Do... do you want.. do you want me still?" She stood there as too many thought filled her mind, her expression hollow and empty looking.

Saxis looked over at Snow and he'd her close to him watching them still " anyone you know here My Snow " he asked looking at all of them

Kai appeared next to Ambrosia "I'm sorry my love, I'll leave you be if you like"

Ambrosia stopped and took in a deep breath as she thought about what to do. She turned and looked back towards the castle and soon felt Keto's aura returrn. She turned on her heel and decide to walk back amd in a few short minutes she walked around towards the back and peered around the corner. She was glad to see Keto was alive once more, she stared at Kai, but didn't know how to approach him.

Snow: She saw Kai and Ambrosia talking and tilted her head a bit, biting her lip. "Th..them. I think I know.. one of them." She frowned and looked up at Saxis, nuzzling into him. "I don't know... if we should talk to them though... Everyone is probably emotional. They seem busy. We can come back later." She blushes looking up at her loves face.

Kai looked at her his eyes filling with tears "of, of course I do" he started crying wanting to touch her "why... why did you say that?" 

Ambrosia reached out to him and hugged tightly. "You lost yourself and ended up hurting me in the process of killing that man Sir Keto was dueling. I wanted us to both be calm, since you showed me that was the better option in situations like this." She trembled in his arms. "I wasn't in pain for but a moment, but my chains are apart of me and when you nroke away from me I had just assumed you didn't need or want me around anymore."

Kai buried his face in the crook of Ambrosia sobbing clinging into her tightly "I'm so sorry my love I never meant to hurt you." he cried harder "please dont leave me, I need you, I love you"

Saxis looked at her and smirked " ok we can go back the pond " he picked her up into his arms and kissed her on the lips 

Snow: She smiled and went into his arms willingly, her wings fluttering. "We don't have too if you don't want too. I would go anywhere you wished to go."

He enjoyed holding her, "Okay..." A water dragon that was cool, "I'm a fallen angel...but yeah..."

Faye nodded "I am a water dragon" she looked around at the pond "it's why I tend to stay near or in water at all times" she looked up at them. "what type of creature are you?"

Rain: She nodded and smiled a bit. "A water dragon... I have never met one before. Your name is of my sisters and mine homeland. Fae. I am a water sprite, Snow and I are the ponds soul embodied in physical form." 

Saxis nodded and held her close to him and would look at everyone ahead of them " i don't mind being here.. if you really wanna say hello to them my love " he would walk closer to them watching them carefully 

Akina shook her head and watching Yuuki and then she went and found Riku. "hey are you okay?" she tilted her head, she knew a lot had happened tonight, she couldn't keep up with it all. 

Lily smirks looking Willow over, "you're right I have no control but at least I didn't kill you so be grateful for that." Lily put her thumb up to her fang, stabbing herself making herself bleed, she then wiped it over Willow's leg where she was hurt, it was starting to heal. "this forest can be tricky but I've come to know it very well." she leaned in closer to Willow, "why are you in this forest by yourself?" She shook her head "your just asking for someone to attack you.

October hugged Keto, she was so happy he was alive.

"fallen angel?" Faye shook her head "there seems to be a lot of those going around"

Keto nuzzles her sweetly "Can we go rest my love?" he looks at her weakly "Can you please help me.to the room as well, I just want to lay in bed with you and hold you and never let go." Keto softly kissed her neck

Saxis nodded and held her close to him and would look at everyone ahead of them " i don't mind being here.. if you really wanna say hello to them my love " he would walk closer to them watching them carefully 

Snow: "They are all needing their loved ones right now my darling." She blushed placing her hand on his chin to turn his face to hers. "Every moment I don't feel safe under your gaze hurts... did you know that?" She smiled softly and leaned up to kiss him. "We can talk later. The castle isn't going anywhere. Maybe you can take me to a home and I can hold you all night while you remind me why I love you... and I can make new memories of why I adore you."

Riku looked up towards Akina "  just thinking if I made the right choice on saving Lily's life by having her turned into a Vampire.." he looked down and then stood up walking up to her and hugged her deeply. " Can we go home and just lay down together I could use the rest.. " he smiled

Saxis looked at her and kissed her back deeply " ok.. let's go to my home and we can lay down together " he then teleported them both to his home which was far away from the castle and up in the mountains. He then carried her to his room and laid in bed with her

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Akina smiled at Riku hugging him. "sure let me just say goodbye to Yuuki." Akina walked over to Yuuki "hey we're wearing out we're beat, did you need a place to crash you're welcome to stay at my place." 

October held Keto up, and teleported then to their room. She laid him down on the bed. She then laid next to him. 

Faye looked up confused "the heavens were destroyed?" she shook her head "it must have been while I was asleep." she glared "were you around for the dragon wars?" 

Kai buried his face in the crook of Ambrosia sobbing clinging into her tightly "I'm so sorry my love I never meant to hurt you." he cried harder "please dont leave me, I need you, I love you"

Akina smiled at Riku hugging him. "sure let me just say goodbye to Yuuki." Akina walked over to Yuuki "hey we're wearing out we're beat, did you need a place to crash you're welcome to stay at my place." 

October held Keto up, and teleported then to their room. She laid him down on the bed. She then laid next to him. 

Faye looked up confused "the heavens were destroyed?" she shook her head "it must have been while I was asleep." she glared "were you around for the dragon wars?" 

Akina shook her head and watching Yuuki and then she went and found Riku. "hey are you okay?" she tilted her head, she knew a lot had happened tonight, she couldn't keep up with it all. 

Lily smirks looking Willow over, "you're right I have no control but at least I didn't kill you so be grateful for that." Lily put her thumb up to her fang, stabbing herself making herself bleed, she then wiped it over Willow's leg where she was hurt, it was starting to heal. "this forest can be tricky but I've come to know it very well." she leaned in closer to Willow, "why are you in this forest by yourself?" She shook her head "your just asking for someone to attack you.

October hugged Keto, she was so happy he was alive.

"fallen angel?" Faye shook her head "there seems to be a lot of those going around"

Ambrosia held Kai tightly, she felt bad for hurting him, even though she didn't mean to. "My love, I need you just as much as you need me. I love you with all my being, but I believe it's time we go and make our home now, I would really enjoy solitude with you."

Yuuki raised a hand and shook her head to Akina. "Nah, I'm good. I'll crash in the forest, but tomorrow if you're up to it, let's have lunch together and really catch up." She smiled.

Willow raised a brow as Lily healed her and shrugged. "True, you didn't kill me.. as to why I'm here alone, I was trying to get a sketch of a unique bird that lives in these parts. I found it, got my sketch and then ended up getting lost.. then this vampire came and bit me and shit just got weird." She gave a sarcastic grin as she stood seeing her leg was good as new.

Ambrosia kissed him softly and laced her fingers with his own as she held his hand. "Did you have a place in mind where you wanted us to build our home?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back