A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The monster only got mad when it got hit by her attack. It turned It's head as it was about to strike at her Saxis appeared in front of her his shirt was ripped and he then slashes his claws at the beast cutting the beast in three parts killing it with his energy wave that came from his claws. 

Saxis then popped his neck " damn annoying monster " he then turned around rubbing her cheek softly " you okay my beautiful Snow

Alexander opened his eyes, then squinted when the sunlight began to flood in. "geez" he muttered groggily, sitting up slowly. He was in the same boat that he had began with, but it was sitting in the middle of a strange forest. "where's the water?" He said to himself, looking around, but seeing none. Sitting on the edge of the life boat, Alex shook his head, knowing that the vessel was too heavy to bring with him if he wanted to go exploring

Deavon shook his head, "No I don't miss the heavens. Their rules and laws were ridiculous and I would have been lonely my whole life because I'm not some special angel." 

@Jennete here's a quick reply)

The monster only got mad when it got hit by her attack. It turned It's head as it was about to strike at her Saxis appeared in front of her his shirt was ripped and he then slashes his claws at the beast cutting the beast in three parts killing it with his energy wave that came from his claws. 

Saxis then popped his neck " damn annoying monster " he then turned around rubbing her cheek softly " you okay my beautiful Snow

Snow: She turned to him easily, enjoying his touch, basking in the knowledge that he was safe. She looked at his shirt and her fingertips touched them softly, worried lines marring her forehead. "Of course I am. But are you my love? You were hurt saving me. I told you I never wanted you to harm yourself for me." She looked up at him, a small pout on her lips.

Deavon shook his head, "No I don't miss the heavens. Their rules and laws were ridiculous and I would have been lonely my whole life because I'm not some special angel." 

@Jennete here's a quick reply)

Rain: She frowned a glare coming upon her face. She scoffed at this statement. "You are a special Angel." She stated plainly, not allowing for argument. He could make things so with just his words. Of course he was special.

Saxis examined himself and a smirk formed on his lips " I'm ok my Snow.. it will take alot to cause me to break " he rubbed her cheek softly 

Alexander paused, then nodded to himself and straitened his nice jacket. "no use sitting around and pondering, time to find out where my boat took me..." He said to himself, making his way into the forest confidently.

Saxis examined himself and a smirk formed on his lips " I'm ok my Snow.. it will take alot to cause me to break " he rubbed her cheek softly 

Snow: "You worried me..." She said softly, blushing at her own foolishness. He was okay... She sighed and leaned into his hand, a flower turning to the sun always it seemed. "I... I found the thrill of a battle exciting though now that I know you were not hurt. I only wish I could have been of more help..." She frowned with a sigh.

Deavon smiled and kissed her cheek, "Thanks my dear." He said with a slight chuckle.

((we should wait for Faye to respond I think...?? @Scarlet_MCRP))

Saxis smiled and kissed her passionately on the lips and held her close to him " well I know you can fight love " he grinned " you can handle yourself just fine but don't worry about me getting hurt like I said it will take alot to kill me

Saxis smiled and kissed her passionately on the lips and held her close to him " well I know you can fight love " he grinned " you can handle yourself just fine but don't worry about me getting hurt like I said it will take alot to kill me

Snow: She breathed in as he kissed her passionately, her body leaning into his, letting him hold her close, her knees weak. She sighed in a dream like state as he pulled back, her eyelashes fluttering. Shaking her head she tried to gain back her original train of thought."I... I think I would still like to be trained Saxis. To be helpful more in battle. I want you to be able to count on me as I count on you."

Saxis would nod " i can help with that love " he rubbed her back softly " we will begin in a bit just need to see what you know first 

Saxis would nod " i can help with that love " he rubbed her back softly " we will begin in a bit just need to see what you know first 

Snow: "Oh that is an easy one my love. Nothing." She smiled and a small laugh escaped her. It was true though. Her memories were gone after all and any skills she may have known about fighting were gone with them.

October was downstairs in the kitchen, she wasn't in her usual Victorian era dresses, she was wearing more of a nightgown, much more comfortable and less constricting. There was a glass of blood on the counter next to her, her back to the entrance of the room. One hand was leaning on the counter, the other holding her stomach as she was hunched over. She gripped the counter so hard it was almost breaking it.

@Keto_Uskai

Faye sighed "so I'm gunna go you two seem" she smirked pausing "in an intimate mood I don't want to impose."

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto saw October then walked up behind her placing a gentle hand on her stomach and gently kissing her neck. "Everything ok my love?" he gently ran his fingers through her hair.

October felt Keto behind her, and she gave a weak smile turning around to face him, and she unclenched the counter top. When she turned you would notice her stomach was a lot bigger, she looked as if she was nine months pregnant already. Vampire pregnancies did happen a lot quicker then normal ones. "everything is happening even quicker than I could imagine"

Keto leaned down kissing her stomach gently before kissing October, he gently placed a hand on her cheek "You look amazing my love, how long have I been asleep?"

October shook her head "I'm not sure" she smiled and almost fell into him. "can you help me to a couch?" she held her head "I'm not feeling up to my usual self"

Keto gently picked her up carrying her to the couch laying her down sitting on the ground next to the couch leaning his head against her.

"can you bring me my blood?" she placed her hand on her head. "I'm sorry I'm not feeling well, we need to make sure we have plenty of blood, I'm going to go through it after we have this baby"

Nightmare formed out of shadows behind Snow. "You are quite knowledgeable actually." He stood there in his human form. "I bring a gift, from an old friend." He stepped to the side, allowing both Saxis and Snow to see him. "It belonged to you." He held out his hand, Snow's heart resting in his grasp. "The one you gave it to was kind enough to let me have it so that I may return it to it's owner. You, Snow." He held it out to her. "Just a touch and you'll absorb it. Although if anyone else besides you or myself touches it, I am guessing you will have very bad pains." He glanced at Saxis, smirking underneath his mask. His eyes went back to look at Snow, "I wronged you. This is my way of apologizing."

@Jennete@Jason Thorn

Nightmare formed out of shadows behind Snow. "You are quite knowledgeable actually." He stood there in his human form. "I bring a gift, from an old friend." He stepped to the side, allowing both Saxis and Snow to see him. "It belonged to you." He held out his hand, Snow's heart resting in his grasp. "The one you gave it to was kind enough to let me have it so that I may return it to it's owner. You, Snow." He held it out to her. "Just a touch and you'll absorb it. Although if anyone else besides you or myself touches it, I am guessing you will have very bad pains." He glanced at Saxis, smirking underneath his mask. His eyes went back to look at Snow, "I wronged you. This is my way of apologizing."

@Jennete@Jason Thorn

((I started choking on my water when I read this haha. Omg.))

Snow: She looked at Nightmare and tilted her head, a warm smile on her face. "I am? I have an old friend?" She grinned happily and walked to him, looking at the heart in his hand. A frown crossed her face. "To me? If I gave it, though, whoever I gave it too should keep it." She looked up at him confused. "You wronged me? How so?"

Future Jason stood in the corner leaning on the wall looking at Keto and October. He smirked at the sight of October pregnant " seems the October in this timeline is with a different man " he looked over at Keto. His eyes scanning him carefully " you got alot of blood on your hands but seems like your not much of a fighter anymore..

Saxis looked at Snow and placed his hand on her shoulder and then looked at Nightmare " touch the heart Snow.. it will help.. " he smirked " if it does something negative well that be a mistake on his part

@Jennete  @Keto_Uskai. @Scarlet_MCRP. @Tetro

7 minutes ago, Jason Thorn said:

Future Jason stood in the corner leaning on the wall looking at Keto and October. He smirked at the sight of October pregnant " seems the October in this timeline is with a different man " he looked over at Keto. His eyes scanning him carefully " you got alot of blood on your hands but seems like your not much of a fighter anymore..

Saxis looked at Snow and placed his hand on her shoulder and then looked at Nightmare " touch the heart Snow.. it will help.. " he smirked " if it does something negative well that be a mistake on his part

@Jennete  @Keto_Uskai. @Scarlet_MCRP. @Tetro

Snow: Biting her lip she nodded. Her hand reached out and she took the heart, bringing it to her chest where it absorbed into her skin. She gasped a little as slowly images started to flash in her mind. Her memories weren't returning completely... but her emotions were. Fear entered her mind as she looked at Nightmare and she backed into Saxis a little more for protection.

@Tetro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back