A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander Pulled out a map and began to study it carefully, having a fairly good idea where he was in the area. Where he procured the map, of course, was to remain a mystery, but all that mattered for now was that he had it. Walking slowly so that he could follow the coordinates with precision, he drew closer and closer to the city. Upon seeing it appear in the distance, he folded the paper and tucked it away in one of his many coat pockets

Nightmare smirked, "You see, the real trade was this. I give back the life source to a friend of his and in return he assures me I get the revenge I want. Taking the heart and giving it to you meant his death. Which means he returns. So in a way, it was a deal between three people that ends with you two and everyone else here giving the real Mawlock the power he wants." He admitted. "I have changed my ways. I have a wife, I have stopped killing, and I might even start my own little family." He smiled under his mask. His expression then changed to a smirk and an evil glint in his eye, "But I couldn't pass up on this opportunity. And you, Saxis. You and everyone else just keep falling for it. You fall right into place every single time. I wish I could stay and watch, but I've worked hard. I deserve a vacation. Good luck. And this time, try using your heads. It may help." He turned black as shadows encased him. The shadow burst, dissipating away. A laughter echoing.

(Super evil :3 so spoopy. Much suspense)

@Jennete@Jason Thorn

Deavon glanced at Rain and back to Faye, "it's up to you Rain if you want alone time if not then I don't mind keeping you both company."

Future Jason stood in the corner leaning on the wall looking at Keto and October. He smirked at the sight of October pregnant " seems the October in this timeline is with a different man " he looked over at Keto. His eyes scanning him carefully " you got alot of blood on your hands but seems like your not much of a fighter anymore..

October looked up at Jason, she was laying on the couch, holding her stomach. "and you, are you the Jason from Adriana's time?" she was sweating, which was unusal, she didn't sweat as a vampire. "is there something I can help you with Jason?"

Jason nodded looking at them both while he tilted his head to the right " are you okay? Seems strange that your pregnancy is draining you there

October shook her head "it's not the pregnancy it's the birth" she took a deep breathe, "my baby will be here shortly." she smiled and grabbed Keto's hand

Most of the streets were familiar to him, though not completely due to the fact that things had changed in recent years. Though he didn't use his map anymore at this point, Alexander still wandered for a bit until he finally came upon the place that he was searching for. "Still there.." he said to himself, eyeing the small rundown Café that stood in the slums of the neighbourhood. "Seen better days, but it's still there" he assured himself, and with a brisk walk, he opened the door and took a seat casually. Same table, chairs, and it showed, but he didn't mind since he was caught up in Nostalgia

Future Jason nodded and a smirk came across his face " well I will be here just incase Ilyeria and Michael decide to attack when you guys are waiting for the birth of your child. " he closed his eyes as he looked down still leaning up against the wall

Keto squeezed October's hand back kissing it gently "I'll go get your blood my dear." Keto got up bringing back several bags of blood along with her glass, he took October's hand in his then looked back at Jason "No, I'm not much of a fighter anymore Jason, haven't been in quite some time to be honest. Thank you for the help." he turned back to October running his fingers through her hair

October smiled and watched him leave and come back with the blood. She grabbed the glass and started slowly drinking, it hurt to drink. "Shikoku I need her here" October held her stomach, the baby would be here shortly. "I need my best friend here." she looked up at Jason "can you call to her? I have no powers to do so anymore"

Future Jason shook his head " I'm not doing this to help.. I'm here because I owe everyone this is the last time I will help anyone " he closed his eyes sending a message to Shikoku " there she got the message 

Shikoku appeared in front of them smiling looking over at Jason and then bent down next to October. She brushed her cheek and they teleported to the ground next to them, which a blanket under them. "have you two thought of names yet?" she smiled looking at Keto

October looked up at Shikoku shaking her head "no, we actually haven't" she yelped a little, it was painful, vampire births were unlike human births, vampire baby was destroying October's insides, she was in much more pain than she let on.

And Shikoku knew this, she knew how everything would turn out, after all she had seen the future of it. In Keto's mind 'whatever happens please do not feed her your blood or try to heal her'

Future Jason looked at Shikoku and nodded looking towards her after everything was done and over with he was going to ask her something. He needed to know something that plagued his mind 

Alexander looked out the window of the diner, eyeing the street curiously as he was now deep in thought. When the waitress approached him, he turned away from the window and placed his hands on the table "Black Tea, that'll be all" he stated simply

Keto slowly ran his fingers through October's hair then kissed her forehead gently turning to Shikoku nodding then looked back to October

October shook her head gripping the floor in pain "no we haven't thought of names" she screamed out in pain, it was too much to bear, she couldn't hold back anymore. Shikoku was trying to ease the pain with magics, but it wouldn't work completely not without curing the baby as well. Shikoku looked back at Keto and Jason "I suggest you staying behind her head." she looked back at October pulling her nightgown up to prepare for the birth. It lasted hours, October was crying out, as the baby came. Once arrived Shikoku grabbed a nearby bloodbag and used magic to infuse the blood into the baby, since it wouldn't be able to feed yet. She held the baby girl in a blanket. October was unconscious, which was weird for her, because she didn't sleep ever, but the baby took a toll on her body, her body was half destroyed. 

@Keto_Uskai

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto kissed her forehead gently then stood up walking over to Shikoku smiling down at his little girl "She is gorgeous like her mother" a bright brilliant smile upon his face.

Jase looked over at Keto " you better protect that girl your life.. she's going to play a big role in your time line's future " he crossed his arms turning away heading towards the front door

Keto looked at Jason as he was leaving "I always protect my love and my kids with my life. Always have and always will." 

(before meeting Faye)

October was still unconscious, and Shikoku stood up with the baby girl in her arms, she held out her arms to Keto so he could take his daughter. She glanced over at Jase, her eyes were flashing like clocks in time, she gave a small smirk. "Jase you will find more than you expect in a short while, make sure you stick around long enough." Shikoku handed the baby off then bent down next to October, her hands starting glowing white as she started healing October. 

Keto looked upon his daughter fondly and he gently rocked her sitting down across from October and Shikoku "Little one, you have no idea how much you are loved and treasured by your mother and i" he gently kissed her forehead before looking over at October, worry all over his face 

Shikoku smiled and focused her energies on October. "did you two think of names yet?" Shikoku grabbed a blood bag and the blood was slowly vanishing, Shikoku was using it like a transfusion for October. "October may be like this for awhile but she will recover,"

Keto shook his head still looking at October "No Miss Shikoku we haven't, and I won't name her without October's consent cause the last thing I want is October killing me cause I named our daughter sue Ellen or something." Keto chuckled softly trying to lighten the mood continuing to rock his daughter

Shikoku nodded she understood, she even chuckled at the name Sue Ellen. She was hoping her friend wouldn't pick that name. "Keto you have a son do you not?" she glanced over at him "was he born from two vampires as well?" 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back