A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keto sat up smiling looking at October, he stood up slowly and decided to let her completely come to before talking to her. 

Kai smiled bowing then kneeling looking up at his father "So how does it feel father? To hold your infant child?" 

Keto smiled brightly "It feels amazing son, I just wish I could have been there for you" 

Kai smiled at him "But you are now and that is what truly matters." 

Zane walked up looking at Shikoku and placed his hand on her shoulder " were you planning on going back to the heavens Shikoku? " he asked her tilting his head to the right. " i know of some Angels rebuilding it and we'll I'm just curious if your going to stay down here.. you done alot maybe you deserve some rest and relaxation from everything

Shikoku looked up at Zane she was unsure of the answer herself. Shikoku tilted her head, "I have no reason to stay here, this world is slowly getting back into order, and I am no longer needed here." Shikoku sighed staring off at October, she was unsure what to do next.

October looked around she saw Keto holding their daughter, it put a smile on her face. "Keto" 

Keto smiled brightly "Hello my love." he walked over kissing her cheek "Here's our beautiful daughter." he extended her out to October "What shall we name her? She's as gorgeous as you."

October took the child smiling and held her close, she was lightly shaking, she wasn't back to full health yet. October looked down at her newborn baby girl, after all the events that had happened, she only thought of one good name. "what do you think of the name Zuzu, it means little pearl, or perfect child"

Keto smiled "Alot  better than Sue Ellen" he laughed a little "Its very fitting" Keto nuzzled October "You have done great, by the way we are going to be grandparents as well." he put one arm around her. 

Kai smiled "I must be getting back to Ambrosia." he hugged keto and gently kissed October on the cheek "She's gorgeous mother and will forever be protected."

"Sue Ellen?" she tilted her head confused at the comment. She looked down at her baby smiling, even though her eyes were still red she was in so much pain still but nothing else seemed to matter with her daughter there.

Shikoku turned back to Zane. "and what about you? where do you plan to go from here?"

Keto laughed "its an inside joke between Shikoku and I, cause I wanted to wait to name our baby girl" keto  smiled

Zane shrugged looking at Shikoku and smiled " don't know I just go find a spot I transform and sleep " he chuckled " I'm ting to figure out something but I just wind up back into my slumber.

Shikoku smiled "how about instead of sleeping you go out and do something?" she shrugged "your future won't move forward if all you do is sleep" she winked she knew what was in store on both paths, and she wanted to help move him along.

October looked up at Keto "do we have more blood?" she winced a little in pain

Zane smirked " yeah your right about that.. well point me in the right direction " he chuckled then looked over at October " give her my blood.. " trust me she won't get addicted to it.. my blood is purely energy based. It will heal her faster than normal and give her an huge increase in strength

Keto went to the kitchen coming back with blood bags "here my love." 

Kaine took a deep breath and knocked on the castle door and looked over at Delia nervously

Keto went to the kitchen coming back with blood bags "here my love." 

Kaine took a deep breath and knocked on the castle door and looked over at Delia nervously

Delia: She nodded her head at him reassuringly, her aura cool and calm. It was like the moon, not a harsh warm light like that of the sun but a comforting glow of a full moon. She brushed her hand against his and whispered. "Do not be nervous my love."

Keto stood up looking at Octobver "I will go get the door my love" He kissed her cheek walking to the door, he opened it and stood there shocked staring at Kaine and Delia "I...I...It is true, Kai told me just a bit ago....." 

Kaine stood there "Brother, it's been so very long.... Last time I saw you, you were leaving home because of father with your guns..." 

Keto hugged Kaine tightly before turning to Delia bowing "Hello miss, I take it you are with my little brother." 

Kaine smiled brightly looking at Delia then to keto "This is Delia, she is my love" 

@Jennete

Keto stood up looking at Octobver "I will go get the door my love" He kissed her cheek walking to the door, he opened it and stood there shocked staring at Kaine and Delia "I...I...It is true, Kai told me just a bit ago....." 

Kaine stood there "Brother, it's been so very long.... Last time I saw you, you were leaving home because of father with your guns..." 

Keto hugged Kaine tightly before turning to Delia bowing "Hello miss, I take it you are with my little brother." 

Kaine smiled brightly looking at Delia then to keto "This is Delia, she is my love" 

@Jennete

Delia: She nodded slowly and bowed low before standing again, her eyes cast down to the floor in a show of respect for her loves family. She was very very old fashioned this way. "It is nice to finally meet the family of Kaine." She spoke slowly and softly, her gold eyes still brightened from the flare Kaine caused by introducing her as his love. This was treading on the edge of of traditions for her. Not gaining the head of the houses permission to court. Or even at least telling them before bringing their chosen one to the family.

Keto smiled warmly at them "Come in, please. make yourselves at home. My daughter was just born so yall have had great timing. My fiancee is still under the weather so I'm not sure how social she will be but she is an amazing woman." Keto moved out of the door way. 

Kaine smiled taking Delta's hand walking with her inside of the castle looking around seeing October and his niece on the couch. Kaine bowed to her and the others in the room "Hello all, my name is Kaine Uskai and this is Delia." 

Keto smiled following them "My dear, Shikoku, Zane. This is my little brother I haven't seen in almost 230 years."

@Jennete

@Scarlet_MCRP

Zane looked over at them and smiled calmly " hello it's a pleasure to meet ya both " he bowed respectively and looked back up at them. " glad that you both got reunited after all these years

Smoke began to seep out of the manhole, giving off a strong smell from the sewers. The lid shifted a little at first, then it was pushed up and shoved aside carefully. As soon as the entrance was clear, more smoke poured out, revealing a Wolf-Man as he emerged like a cat. Crouching on the ground in the lonely alley, he cast a cautious glance around, then pushed the lid back over the manhole discreetly. His stomach growled loudly as he made over to an abandoned building, then began to scale up the wall with his sharp claws.

Keto smiled warmly at them "Come in, please. make yourselves at home. My daughter was just born so yall have had great timing. My fiancee is still under the weather so I'm not sure how social she will be but she is an amazing woman." Keto moved out of the door way. 

Kaine smiled taking Delta's hand walking with her inside of the castle looking around seeing October and his niece on the couch. Kaine bowed to her and the others in the room "Hello all, my name is Kaine Uskai and this is Delia." 

Keto smiled following them "My dear, Shikoku, Zane. This is my little brother I haven't seen in almost 230 years."

@Jennete

@Scarlet_MCRP

Zane looked over at them and smiled calmly " hello it's a pleasure to meet ya both " he bowed respectively and looked back up at them. " glad that you both got reunited after all these years

Delia: She nodded and bowed her head to Zane in response to his bow, appreciative of the formal introduction. A soft purr sounding in her throat as she squeezed Kaine's hand.

October took the blood bag and finished it as Kaine and Delia walked into the room. Her eyes were slowly returning to normal, she held her baby girl in her arms, she bowed her head to them as they walked in. "it's a pleasure to meet you both" 

Shikoku watched them come in, she stayed quiet looking towards Zane she was considering his comment still. 

Zane looked back at Shikoku and smiled calmly " feels weird.. the October in the future timeline had a much smaller family.. here its alot bigger got to get used to that..

Kaine bowed to October "Like wise ma'am" he turned to Keto smiling "You have a beautiful family brother, I have searched many years for you." 

Keto smiled sitting next to October kissing her forehead "Thank you, I never would have guessed I would be marrying such an amazing woman and have a child with her" 

Kaine looked to Zane "Nice to meet you as well sir, I take it a family friend?" Kaine turned tk Shikoku "I know of you Ms Shikoku, goddess of time." he smiled at Delia "Thank you for being with me while we searched for my family my dear." 

Keto looked at Delia "You sure are a beautiful being, how did y'all wind up meeting?"

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Shikoku nodded towards Zane, then looked at Kaine curiously. She wasnt used to be well known, was she supposed to know him. Her eyes flashed like clocks as she looked at him, they soon returned to normal, she realized she didn't know him in any timeline. "very interesting indeed" 

October sat there quietly she didn't have much energy or strength yet. 

Kaine laughed a little "Ms Shikoku, we have never met." he tapped his forehead "I just know who you are." 

Keto gently ran his fingers through October's hair, he hasn't stopped smiling since Zuzu was born. He leaned close to October whispering in her ear "I love you my gorgeous bride to be." he gently touched his daughters cheeks

Kaine bowed to October "Like wise ma'am" he turned to Keto smiling "You have a beautiful family brother, I have searched many years for you." 

Keto smiled sitting next to October kissing her forehead "Thank you, I never would have guessed I would be marrying such an amazing woman and have a child with her" 

Kaine looked to Zane "Nice to meet you as well sir, I take it a family friend?" Kaine turned tk Shikoku "I know of you Ms Shikoku, goddess of time." he smiled at Delia "Thank you for being with me while we searched for my family my dear." 

Keto looked at Delia "You sure are a beautiful being, how did y'all wind up meeting?"

@Scarlet_MCRP

@Jennete

Shikoku nodded towards Zane, then looked at Kaine curiously. She wasnt used to be well known, was she supposed to know him. Her eyes flashed like clocks as she looked at him, they soon returned to normal, she realized she didn't know him in any timeline. "very interesting indeed" 

October sat there quietly she didn't have much energy or strength yet. 

Delia: Her own gold eyes flashed as she watched Shikoku study her Kaine. Her ears flicked in nerves, hoping her love had not offended a goddess... but it seemed as if he had not. Delia's small smile returned to normal and she turned to Keto, bowing her head before responding. "He found my mirror." She said simply. "I was bound to him. And now I choose to be bound to him." She purred almost, her fox tail swishing. Looking at her love, her eyes and smiled warmed to him. "Where else would I have gone my love." She paused, looking around the room to see if her open use of endearments had offended any other traditionalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back