A new Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shikoku watched as sandy spoke, it was her own fault she lost the form, she volunteered to help her but she saw what would happen if she didn't help and that was a far worse fate. This girl has already seen darker times she needed a ray of light in her life, or Shikoku thought.

Sandy pulled away and smiled softly at Shikoku, "Well thank you for this it really does mean a lot."

Luca nodded, "Were exactly is the closest town???"

Shikoku nodded at Sandy then looked around "Kohaku Village is the closest town, it is due west of here about a 10 minute walk from here."

He nodded, "Okay thanks we could probably use some rest no doubt..." Sandy sighed, "Yeah I could use some sleep that's for sure."

Zane smiled " just glad this didn't end with a death.. there's been too much death and chaos lately " he sighed calmly walking away from away then stopped stretching his arms out " Riku we will begin your training in a few days.. going to go rest for a bit..

Riku nodded and looked at them " ok.. I'm going to head back to Akina " he then vanished

Shikoku shook her head "I wouldn't let a death occur here, it was not in anyway dangerous for her" she said the word her, with a certain tone that made it seem like she was lying, or that other danger was afoot. Shikoku felt a pain in her shoulder but didn't make it apparent she hurt herself with her spell.

Zane looked over at Shikoku and smiled calmly " well I will help anyway I can " he then looked slightly down as his dragon wings formed on his back. He then shot up straight into the air transforming into his dragon form. He went as big as he could in this world. He then flew a few miles away and then laid down closing his eyes going into a slumber

((what?! u ran away NOW!?))

Shikoku nodded at Zane with a soft smile, but saw the sad look of his face, it confused her. She watched as he transformed, and flew off. She didn't understand why he left but she turned to the others, unsure what to do now.

Luca watched Zane leave, "Well you can come crash with us. No doubt your tired as well." He said not feeling right if he just up and left her.

Sandy nodded, "Yeah it's the least we can do for you." She said with a soft smile.

(( Lol Zane is confused on his emotions been alone all his life too ))

Zane energy began to pulsate a bit like he was meditating in his slumber. Something was bothering him. He needed to figure out why he felt so strange. He wasn't so defensive on protecting anyone before he usually tried to stay away from a fight but seeing a threat to someone he cared about awoke something in him

Shikoku's looked off in the distance to where Zane went then slowly shook her head "no it's alright" she put her hand on her shoulder barely wincing at the pain. "I will show you to the town I have no need for anything else." she started walking towards the direction of town, she could easily just appear there but with her current state she couldn't take anyone with.

Roxas was in the town by himself with a small bag of ships in his hand walking down the road. He let out a small yawn being very bored as he stopped near a small pond in the the center of the town

Luca watched her, "Are you sure you're okay???" He asked as he noticed her holding her shoulder.

Sandy glanced over at her, "If your hurt I should be able to heal it with light magic." She said following her.

Shikoku didn't even glance back at them "I'm fine, my shoulder is no trouble at all." she dropped her arm away from her shoulder, she didn't show emotions easily, and she sure as hell didn't like showing weakness, she was a Goddess and had a reputation to uphold. She continued walking towards the town, once she led them there she was unsure weather to go after Zane, go visit October, or stay in the town.

Luca sighed, "You are all so stubborn...'' he muttered as she refused help. Sandy nodded, "Well we know that most gods and goddesses are like that..." She walked up and placed her hand on Shikoku's shoulder sending a bit of healing light into her. "Thank you for your help it really was amazing and greatly appreciated." She said with a soft smile before turning and dragging he brother off.

Shikoku winced as she touched her shoulder, but took a deep breath feeling the healing magic. She continued on her way to town without saying anything more to them. Once at town she looked around, it had be awhile since she had set foot here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back