• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A new start(Ebony Rose)

“Nah. I’m trying to give enough time for you to avoid accidental damage from lab experiments. Jewel sometimes does the more hazardous ones so they have to air it out afterwards or I’ve had people walk in despite the signs posted saying do not enter.” Vio explained, showing that her absentminded behavior wasn’t entirely by accident. The massaging of her temples gave a clue to how much it happened in the past already. “I’d hate to snap because of a misunderstanding since you are rather dear to me as is. Granted, last time I was so attached didn’t end so well...”

At that particular moment one of the women from yesterday popped her head in looking at Vio. "Still need you to haul ass boss. Those meetings aren't going to attend themselves. Don't worry about hot stuff over there, I'm sure I can shower her .. show her where the fun parts of the city are" she said unconsciously licking her lips a little.

Melody couldn't feeling a little violated at the insinuated comment and shivered. There was a very real chance she was overreacting but for things like that, well they made her entirely uncomfortable. "I'm suddenly ok with taking my chances, bye!" she said before zooming out of the room just to be away from the creepy woman licking her lips at her like she was a piece of meat

The last thing heard from the room included screaming, possible breaking of bones and panicked noises that might have actually been Cerberus? Inside, Vio had completely snapped, attacking the unfortunate flirt with a vengeance not seen since the murder of her father by her own hands. Considering how badly the woman was losing, either she wasn’t a match against the fury or the skills of her boss. Then again, the sounds had attracted everyone else to find out what the hell.

Melody shivered hearing the bones breaking, screaming and panicked noises echoing from the bedroom. What the hell was going on in this mad house?! Shaking her head she found what LOOKED like a lessons area only to see a giant skull and crossbones sign stuck in the floor. "Uh..."

Cerberus looked between the broken form of their spymasters former apprentice. "You uh... You ok over there?" he asked slowly edging along the wall.

“Think so? Still feeling bit irritated honestly.” Vio admitted, catching her breath as she looked at her bloodied clothes. “I’ll have to get washed up now though. Still.” She looked at the woman, pretty much ignoring that everyone else was there. “She’s mine, bitch. You’re just a tramp I had mercy on because you’re little whore self was just another thing selling herself for a living. Do not forget your place again.”

Cerberus did and didn't feel bad for the broken twitching woman on the floor. Vio had all but verbally claimed Melody last night in subtle ways, why would she have done something that would tick Vio off like that? "Maybe tell Melody that sooner than later before someone else snatches her up" he suggested keeping a safe distance from Vio's hands and close enough to dodge out the door in case she went for her brothers gun.

The woman on the floor twitched moaning .

Plopping on the floor before the sign Melody held her head in her hands. What had she gotten herself so completely warped into here? Underworld struggles, violence, kids with terrifying knowledge to synthesize darts that can kill... "Mom and dad would think I'm crazy and that I was wrong to leave in the first place... But I made promise to Vio..and I don't break promises to my friends. I promised her I wouldn't leave her... I can't leave her" she said to herself. Future therapy sessions were looking more and more attractive by the minute.

Vio just left the room with her weapons, looking for Melody almost instinctively so she could calm back down. Luckily it didn’t take long, leading her to the hallway outside the bio lab. Without saying anything, she sat down beside her, nuzzling rather affectionately before plopping her face into the other woman’s chest. Apparently even in her position Melody was victim to the phenomenon, even worse when the still blood stained woman decided to take advantage of the closeness to plan what had to be the most heated lip lock known to anyone.

Melody was rather surprised by the sudden nuzzling out of nowhere nuzzling. Seconds away from hitting the person responsible she brought one of her hands from her face back to slap the offender only to see that it was Vio. Relaxing a little she wondered two things, the first being why the redhead was nuzzling her while covered in the idiot womans blood and two-much to her embarrassment and hidden slight arousal- why Vio seemed so content to nuzzled into her boobs like they were a really warm pillow. Suppressing the blush her body wanted to express through sheer force of will alone, she ran her fingers gently through the other girls hair. "You ok Vio?" she asked in a soft calm tone. Why the redhead got so upset to beat the ever loving hell out of the other girl she didn't know but anger and Vio were not good things together. "You want to talk about it?"

Vio blushed at the question, looking at Melody with her signature barely there smile. “You’re mine. No one else has right to try anything to take you from me either.” She mumbled before giving the other female what had to be a kiss only someone as fiery as the red haired woman was. However it did speak volumes about what type of nights Melody could look forward to having.

Melody was surprised by the kiss and what felt like raw passion behind it. She was surprised because A) they were barely twenty four hours into knowing each other and B)..her body betraying her. It almost was liking watching a movie from outside her body as her hands came up to rest on either side of Vio's face gently and return the kiss but also turn it from something raw to gentle and soft. Her thumbs gently caressed the blood splattered skin in a calming way as she broke the kiss, her skin flushed dark crimson. "Vio..." she whispered softly, her breath dancing with the redhead. "I... I don't know how to be with another woman." She felt a bit of irrational shame admitting it, of course she didn't know hence why she moved to a big city in the first place beside escaping her family and the asshole ex!, but the shame was there. "I won't leave your side and I do like you but... I don't know what to do. I don't want to do something wrong and end up hurting you..." she said softly.

“You think that I really know how to be something other than fire and brimstone? You’re one of the angels compared to the people that I’ve let my walls go down for in the past.” Vio confessed, trying to not think too much about the pain of her last supposed relationship yet there was that damage. “I’m not going to judge you for anything but I know you won’t intentionally hurt me either. Love is learning how to grow together.” She reminded, taking one of her hands to feel it against her cheek even with her blushing still. “Just love me.”

"I can't" Melody said shaking her head. "Say I love you that is. I care about you. I like who you are despite the blood, fire and brimstone but I won't lie to you like that Vio. You grow into love, thst much I know is true whether you are straight or gay." Leaning in so their foreheads rested together she nuzzled her nose briefly against the redheads. "It's going to be a lot of trial and error isn't it?" she asked rhetorically with soft kind eyes meeting the red contacted gaze. Freeing a hand she reached up slowly towards Vio's eyes. "I think... I think its time you showed your enemies something to really fear. Beauty is as much a weapon as it is a boom." With the utmost careful motions and gentle tugs the red contacts were in her hands. "If you're going to be my... my girlfriend Vio, the color contacts need to go. Beauty and power go hand in hand, don't hide your beautiful eyes" she said leaning into nuzzle against Vio's cheek as her eyes closed while breathing in the redheaded girls skin.

Those words were enough to make her really blush as her heart pounded from the happiness. How long since feeling so wonderful about something? That she once again held something special in her life? Vio let herself be both held and hold Melody close as they simply enjoyed the moment even with the suddenness and haste. “Does this mean it’s time for me to be Emblazia again?” She asked quietly.

"I don't care" Melody said with the same kind soft tone. "A name is a name. Vio, Emblazia- doesn't matter to me. We're going to face trials and hardships, particularly when it comes to the inevitability that you're romantically involved with me, but we'll face them together. I'm going to make blunders and so are you but remember I won't ever hurt you intentionally or lie to you. I trust you to do right by me as much as I will do right by you." Her eyes opened meeting amethyst orbs. "Of that I promise you" she swore softly and sincerely.

"Just propose to her already!" was heard in the background before a pained grunt was quick to follow.

Vio laughed, shaking her head as she got to her feet before helping Melody back up. “I’ll take care of you, little songbird. For now, work calls before my Hounds do something stupid again.” She gave her another kiss before rounding the corner to find the others. “Art collection is mine and the idiots die. Now let’s get a party going.” She ordered, snapping her fingers in signal to get a move on.

Melody felt a little dazer at the second kiss before registering a tug on her leg. Looking down she saw Jewel smiling an innocent but at the same time 'I told you so' sort of look.

"You love her."

"In time I might be able to say that sweetheart but right now" Melody knelt wrapping the girl in her arms drawing her close "I care a lot for her. Its so crazy and I think if it was anyone else I'd have pushed her away long before now... I'm going to do everything in my power to make her happy and make sure she knows how much I want to see her happy."

Jewel nuzzled into Melody before looking over to Vio. "Don't keep us waiting long, songbirds need love and attention" the little girl said with an 'innocent smile.

Vio nodded, chuckling at the play on words. “Of course. Cerberus is my car ready? Everyone else should be grouped together for the raid and unless you decide otherwise, you typically go with me to and I quote, ‘Make sure a certain someone doesn’t have a wreck.’ as if can’t drive.” She pouted, not commenting on the reasons why actually being in case she passed out from low sugar or something similar.

Melody putzed around the safe for she wasn't quite sure how long. Crazy as it sounded she could still feel Vio's kiss on her lips, a phantom sensation that was quite distracting. The click of a doorknob turning had her head snap that way hoping it was her new girlfriend finally back, unharmed preferred but that was beyond her control.

Jewel cuddled a bit more into Melody's side calmingly squeezing her hand. "She's ok, uncle Cerberus wouldn't let anything happen to her" she through a light yawn.

"He better not..."

It would be a little over an hour before Vio could return, happy about the new art collection she acquired more than eliminating a longtime nuance. Granted, she was somewhat masking the nightmares that she knew would be coming since she did have to take out several people herself despite being careful. However, seeing Melody made her forget everything on her mind as she made a noise so much like a squeaking creature, it was both funny and startling.

The squeaking sound startled Melody a bit but seeing Vio was ok made her breathe a sigh of relief. From the couch she opened her arm not occupied by Jewel for the redhead. "Everything go ok?" she asked motioning the other girl over. Once she was settled her arm slipped around Vio as she nuzzled her nose against the other girls cheek. What skin she could see was unblemished aside from blood splatter. "Get me anything on the way back?" she asked gently tracing her fingers along Vio's shoulder in an attempt to keep all focus on her and not on anyone she might have killed during the hour away.

"Anything for me too? I was good while you were out big sis" Jewel said giving Vio the puppy dog eyes look.

“Well I suppose the original Mona Lisa by Da Vinci counts, right?” Vio asked, looking adorably clueless as if she had no idea that not everyone could get a priceless painting simply from raiding their enemies. “Jewel we now have ice cream as a monthly necessity to our groceries.” She laughed, knowing they both had been trying for at least a year. The sweet treat definitely would make life better for everyone involved.

Melody's eyes were dinner plate wide as Vio mentioned the original Mona Lisa. The freaking Mona Lisa?! It was a world wide art icon! She had meant the question in gest. Maybe Vio had liberated a fine piece of jewelry like a ring or necklace but a priceless piece of art history?!

Jewel cheered as a huge grin pulled at her lips. It was about time that they got ice creams as necessary shopping not just for their own enjoyment but to keep Vio's sugar rather stable.

"I think you broke her boss" Siren said with a laugh while flicking blood from her fingernails. "Maybe she needs something to snap her out of it. Something a little... sweet" she said with a suggestive wiggle of her eyebrows.

Vio gave Siren a look before she began ticking Melody to get her back to the land of the living. While she easily could have done differently, the flame haired woman was far more curious about how ticklish her cuddle buddy happened to be. Plus she could easily haul ass if vengeance was in the cards afterwards. After all, she was considered the most flexible out of everyone else among a few other mosts that didn’t get talked about.

Melody squeaked at the sudden tickling and shot Vio a look telling her to stop while squirming. She was ticklish on her sides, not super loud belly laugh ticklish but ticklish enough.

Jewel chuckled before making kissing noises at the pair. The light that seemed to shine from Vio was beautiful to the young girl. It was like for the first time the violet eyed young woman who was essentially her pseudo mom was truly happy. Making the kissing noises and adding in a kissy face might be a tiny bit bratty but she was happy for Vio. There was someone who could ease the weight on the other girls shoulders, someone who would in time love her like she deserved. "So now does this mean you're going to be my second mom?" she asked.

Melody snorted after whacking Vio ever so lightly on top of her head to make her stop. "Maybe. I already told you I can't say I love Vio yet but she is special and I will be there beside her. We'll see about me becoming your other mom pipsqueak" she said with a teasing tongue being shot out at Jewel momentarily.

Vio laughed at the weak whack, feigning innocence as she grinned. “Having someone she could play with like this while getting to share her life was nice even if chaotic. “Melody do I have to go to classes?” She playfully whined, pouting since she had slept through what classes she had actually attended except for the one. “They’re so boring I just fall asleep.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back