• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello, and welcome to this niche little idea I’ve had in mind!

To start I’m looking for partner who are 18+ as I’m more comfortable writing it people my own age, as I’m 20. I use They/She pronouns.

I write 2-4+ paragraphs at bare minimum in 3rd pov.

For this Idea, it’s still pretty vague but very open to building: I’m looking for…

-A more modernized version of their world.
-A bit older / further into teen years.
-Preferably someone willing to write an OC while I write as Kiki!

——
I saw some art and it really inspired me to put this together!
——

I have an idea I believe could be very cute. Taking the world of Kiki’s delivery service and adding some modern flair to it! As well as starting it off with Kiki being a wee bit older in her mid to later teen years.

I thought it could be cute to have it be more slice or life! Not following the movie really. Just day to day shenanigans of Kiki and the town.

I still do think a cute & wholesome romance would be very welcome. But with the twist of it being an OC instead! (Either, Guy, Gal, ect.!)

This is still a barebones idea in many ways, but, I feel as if building it together with my part would really add to it all, and make more room for creative ideas!

So if you’d be interested in further plotting and discussion, please hit me up! I’m happy to stay here or move to Discord!

Studio Ghibli Cat GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back