• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Mistakes Happenstance OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am working on the cs skeleton and should have it up tonight if all goes well! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

CS IS UP YIPPIE

images

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠴⠒⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠓⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠁⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠈⣆⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⣱⠀⠀⠀⠐⣣⠂⠀⢹⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⢠⣤⣴⣕⢹⢶⣄⣠⠇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⡰⠀⠋⢣⣽⠎⠈⣿⡟⢻⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠦⡷⣄⣀⠀⣰⡀⠀⡇⢀⠞⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠁⡇⠸⢰⠉⡩⢶⡹⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣀⠤⠖⠒⡿⠹⠁⢰⠁⠀⠈⠈⢯⣭⠃⡇⠀⠀⠀
⣋⠀⠀⠀⢰⠁⠀⠀⠘⠦⣄⡀⠀⠈⠐⡆⢙⣆⠀⠀
⠉⠉⠳⣄⠀⢇⢠⡄⠀⠀⠀⠉⣳⠒⠒⡻⠉⠘⠓⢆
hello

CS IS UP YIPPIE
Could you define what you want as a description when it comes to Virtues and Vices?

I’m getting conflicting google definitions ToT

Vice- bad personality traits
Virtues- good personality traits
^w^
Thank you!

Also, the thread says it’s fantasy, but the blurb feels like it’s a modern setting? What should’ve we know for our characters backstories, is the world basically ours and then fantasy stuff happens or..?

Thank you!

Also, the thread says it’s fantasy, but the blurb feels like it’s a modern setting? What should’ve we know for our characters backstories, is the world basically ours and then fantasy stuff happens or..?
Yes its basically ours but with different countries and stuff. The fantasy elements are things that will have always existed in our world but the average person can not see it unless they are being interacted with by someone from the more magical side of it. ^w^ your character will have a very normal backstory

Yeah me too. Will have that CS up by Friday at the latest

Hi guys I am thinking of having cs due by the end of next Wednesday, the 23 :3 let me know if that doesn't work for you

THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER. I FORGOT TO POST IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back