• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Mistake's Happenstance

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
2:13 am
August 5, 20XX
Crest City

----
a4c83c1c8be4286503a6cedb24926f8b.jpg
 ----

"For the last time, Sir, the delivery has had some unexpected delay and we do not know when it will be here. Come back tommorow and try again."

"Thats what you fuckers have been saying for the last three days. I want my fucking cigs and I want them now."

There is nothing I can do for you, sir, we are not to blame for the delivery schedules."

The altercation cut through the pounding of rain against the convince store's roof. The late hour had cut through the number of customers, leaving only a small handful of them and a tired, underpaid employee to wander the colourful isles. The arguement had been going on for several minuets now. May you be sitting at the window tables enjoying a midnight snack, waiting in line to purchase something, or even browsing at the back of the store; you could hear the conversation clearly. The man was looking for a cigarette brand that the store did not have in stocks, the delivery having been delayed unexpectedly for the last few days. The man however, did not care, he was convinced that the worker had the stuff with him somewhere.

"I know you are hiding it somewhere you little shit. Where is your supervisor? I'd like them to know about your little stealing habits."

"Sir. I can assure you I do not, and never will, enjoy that shitty brand of smokes. As well as I am the supervisor on the floor currently, as I am the only worker. My "manager" will be here shortly if you'd like to speak with her if that works for you." The worker offered the man a sharp smiled as they tried to do their best from exploding back to the man.

"When?!" The man spat back.

"Any minuet now, their shift started ten minutes ago so I am sure they will be here any minuet. Now if you don't mind waiting to the side so I can deal with other customers?"

"Absolutely not. I am not letting your ass get off with this. I am staying right here and waiting." The workers smile dripped with annoyance as they gave him a nod.

"Sir, please, I have a job to do, you need to move to the side-"

"Shut up will you! I'm not going anywhere!"

"Fine," the worker snapped back, their smile gone. Throwing their hands down in annoyance they grabbed the key ring from under the counter, "I was supposed to be off 15 fucking minuets ago and I couldn't care less what you want. It's not my fucking business. Fuck you and fuck this shitty ass job. You want to wait, fine, wait. I am taking my damn break I was supposed to take 5 hours ago. Have fun!" With that said the worker locked the door to the store with the keys before proceeding to head to the back room with a loud slam of the door.

The store fell back into a form of silence mixed with the angry mutters of the man. The group of you were now stuck inside for the next 15 minuets or so. The poor quality radio music was little more than static, the rain must have damaged the antenna. A few moments went by with little more of interest until suddenly a man's body was thrown against the door as he desperately tried to open it, a book gripped tightly against his bleeding chest. Try as the group might, they were not able to do little more than watch the man frantically try and get in. You would watch the man get stabbed from behind with some type of long sword by a short frame in a hoodie. The tip of the knife cut through the book, touching the glass of the door with its tip.

As the knife was removed from the chest, the body did not fall as expected, instead standing with a weird sort of rigidness. It was then that something began to crawl out of the hole in the book, looking to be some sort of spider made from the man's ribs. As it pushed through the uneaven leather, the attackers seemed to be panicking at something as they reach forward to grasp at the spider. Unfortunately they were too late as it made contact with the door. The glass shattered instantly and the book flew open as its pages rattled in a giant gust of wind. The rain poured into you now, as if the roof didn't even exist. The only issue was that this rain was the coldest rain you had ever felt, but it was a dark black. Staining your clothing and skin. The wind blew so hard the attacker was shoved away and you pushed to the ground. Loud noises filled your ears, sharp pitch beats that cut away at your eardrum. You could feel blood dripping down your ears as your eyes rolled back. The last thing you saw being an endless darkness that seemed to engulf the world, all coming from the book.
---
Basically this rp will be one where characters find themself in the wrong place at the wrong time and end up being dragged into the mess of the evil that resides in our own. The characters will gain powers that will change their life forever, now able to see the monsters that hide outside ones consciousness. The story will follow them as they find themself in the war between "good" and "evil" where both sides want them dead.

!!Rules and notes!!
◇this rp will contain mature and horror themes such as violence, crime, depression, suicide, ect. Please know this before coming in. Monsters tend to align to humans worst fears and thoughts which is why these may come up. Trigger warnings will be on all posts that evolve heavy topics and a form will be sent to rpers about topics they are uncomfortable with.

○this is a choice based rp. Your powers will be decided based on the choices your character makes in the intro. You will receive options of them from me based on your answers to problems. The way your powers develop, the way npc and the world react to you and many more will be decided on your characters decisions. Characters CAN die due to your choices. Warnings will always be posted the post before choices that can do this. Leaving the rp will result in PC death as well as unapproved inactivity.

♧gore will exist in the rp but nothing outside of RPN guidelines

□the plan is to use discord as the OOC unless there are issues with that.

°Lore will be revealed as the story progresses. For hints on how the system works, this rp is based off of JJK and The Magnus Archives. Of course you don't need to know these to join as the rp is only simular.

•this rp will be semi detailed with 2-3 paragraph minimum in IC. Posts should be around once every week unless permission given.

♡suggestions and questions welcome!

A heavy-horror based RP sounds fun and honestly the lore seems pretty intriguing. Interested for sure. Can I ask how many people are you looking for?

I am both excited and terrified to see the consequences of my character's actions 🤣

I am curious, it’s not often that a group RP catches my interest, will my character die? I do not know....

(Edit: I didn’t notice the line about discord, I won’t be available there)

I really want to get back into the swing of roleplaying so I’d definitely like to give this a try.

Interested!
frog.gif

OMG I LOVE MAGNUS ARCHIVES! I'll have to think about it, but I miiight be interested! Posting here so I can check on it later, take this free bump for now lol. This looks great!

Bumping this up, hoping for more players! I will start the rp this week but will keep accepting cs' until next week on friday! Let me know if extension is needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back