• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a mildly chaotic search thread (open!)

metacarpal

beauty is terror
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome to a somewhat chaotic interest check. i'm elle / meta and i have some new plot cravings which i'd love to find partners for!
rp style & limits
★ i'm 18 and mostly interested in romance at the minute so i will only be accepting partners who are 18+
★ i have the most practice with f/f, but i'm happy to write any pairings (note: while i will write m/f, not all of my characters will necessarily be cishet if we do an m/f pairing)
★ my writing is novella style and ranges from 3 medium sized paragraphs at an absolute minimum upwards with 6 as an average - i need partners to be able to match this, otherwise i struggle to put out replies
★ i try to get out at least one response a week, and i'd prefer if my partners could match that
★ generally, i write in third person past, but i can write in present as well
★ i'm most used to having ic on site, but i'm happy to use other platforms if that would be easier for you!

please pm me if you're interested!
plots & ideas
admittedly, not all of these plots are incredibly coherent - think of them as vibes rather than being set in stone.

★ any mafia plot !!!
★ angel/demon pairing, strong good omens vibes
★ just about anything with dark academia/the secret history vibes
★ something inspired by/based on a shakespeare plot
★ anything that could be in a hallmark movie, particularly: workaholic a comes home for christmas and falls for small town sweetheart b
★ opposites attract - good/bad, jock/nerd, anything you can think of
★ old, neglected farming town suddenly gains a new resident, a - drama ensues
★ sherlock/watson type thing
★ anything dorian gray inspired
★ after a almost develops hypothermia in their apartment, b takes them in (mildly inspired by a part of the secret history)
★ anything that would fall into the cosy catastrophe genre
★ light fantasy involving royal families

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back