• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Marriage Between Nations (Plotting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oohh if you have ps plus be sure to try out the Legends portion of it too! It's pretty dope when my brother played

Ooh I wanted to play that! Heard it was really good. Hopefully getting ac: Valhalla for Christmas

Can I just say, I’m only a quarter into it atm, and they’ve introduced this character who’s meant to be clearly unstable unhinged and and a lil bit crqzy, BUT SO FAR ALL I HAVE DONE IT AGREE WITH HIM.

this is legit me all the time with him 😭
0D718EEF-076F-4EA3-A86A-BEE2428AE214.jpeg

Starting to doubt my own moral character. 😔

Can I just say, I’m only a quarter into it atm, and they’ve introduced this character who’s meant to be clearly unstable unhinged and and a lil bit crqzy, BUT SO FAR ALL I HAVE DONE IT AGREE WITH HIM.

this is legit me all the time with him 😭
View attachment 820590

Starting to doubt my own moral character. 😔

Games really do making you question your morality all of a sudden huh

Can it really be called a battle if it's over in less than ten seconds?

Also, I find Jason's thought process hillarious.

"Mhmm, yes, the queen's lackey effortlessly threw me off the tower"
"She, being the queen, is most likely more powerful than her lackey"
"Clearly, though, there is no cause for fear"

Still, there will be consequences for what he did tho. He is in another kingdom that is not his. "When in Rome, do what the Romans do." Right?

Nah. Jason has fought sea monsters single handedly, magic users of all calibers and the best fighters in his nation. His strength and durability are insane really. He relies on that and despite the disadvantage, he has never list. He is a logical person when it comes to fights and battle. He looks at his track record and sees he is consistently looked down upon, but always comes out on top. Maybe hurt really badly, but still on top. Not saying he is unbeatable, but his drive and will to go on is also a factor. Keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back