• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Marriage Between Nations (Plotting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Fury? Fury?! From whom? His magicless siblings? His weak-willed father? Or of a princess who covets the throne, yet has not began to take a single step towards even eroding the power base of her stepmother?

In truth, he is quaking in his boots at the very thought!
Bro should be scared of Signy

"NONE CAN MATCH MY POWER! I HAVE DESTROYED ENTIRE CITIES! LAID WASTE TO WHOLE TRIBES! DEFEATED THE MOST POTENT OF MAGES! I AM GOD AMONGST MEN!"

Lady with Horse appears

"Oh shit okay I yield"

I mean, that's fair, but like, not if you'd destroyed about a few hundreds of similar size and aggresion in the span of the same evening.

Probably. We'd have to kill the rest to stop their incessant dramatic yapping for revenge.

"I mean, seriously, it's like, you kill some people, and then everyone else just fucking lines up to die as well! And that's not even the worst part! They always have a bloody speech ready, too! I sometimes let the fight drag on enough just to listen to it. They put all this effort, after all."

I kinda want someone to be Harridan's friend now, just for all the boasting and stories they'd have to sit through. But! They'll be spoiled rotten as recompense. A fair trade, eh?

What are Harridan's requirements?

1) Being okay with sharing a table with guys whose collective killcount probably amounts to the population of a small kingdom.
2) Being okay with drinking, swearing, whoring, and general debauchery of the highest order
3) Not insulting his pride
4) Be willing to at least partake in some of the debauchery.

A man of few conditions, truly. It's such a shame people keep getting carried away with big words such as "mass murder" and "Wanton destruction". Real buzzkills, those.

1) Being okay with sharing a table with guys whose collective killcount probably amounts to the population of a small kingdom.
2) Being okay with drinking, swearing, whoring, and general debauchery of the highest order

A man of few conditions, truly. It's such a shame people keep getting carried away with big words such as "mass murder" and "Wanton destruction". Real buzzkills, those.
Let's see...Ander once sobbed for three days after stepping on a bug when he was a child, he's such a lightweight he's practically weightless,the probably doesn't even know what sex is, and has a stick lodged firmly up his butt. So the only thing Ander has going for him is that he's too politemto insult Harridan.

Why does Allie check off in all of those

This is a sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Back