• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Marriage Between Nations (Plotting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
mood6 mood6 Collab posts are more like two or more player characters in one post! For example, me and AI10100 made a collab where Luc is interacting with Allie, having a foresight where she's sneaking around and Luc confronts her about it. Me and AI would be exchanging posts about our character interacting but we will be posting it as one.

Also can foresights come naturally and unexpectedly or doesnit need to be casted?

I kinda love how many plots are happening in the palace right now, while the Evander flock is catching up and having the last few moments of peace before walking into the lions den.

First his mother died. Then the arrangement was called off. Then he developed severe anxiety and feelings of inferiority. Now he's going to be the step-brother of the person he was going to marry...

Yeah, things are probably gonna get worse for him.

I'd say challenge accepted, but implying a single murder is a challenge for Harridan would be a very big understatement.

Deny the man his fun at own peril. Now, carry on with whatever you were going with...

Athanas Athanas Just know the fury Harridan will bring upon himself should Mal die.

Fury? Fury?! From whom? His magicless siblings? His weak-willed father? Or of a princess who covets the throne, yet has not began to take a single step towards even eroding the power base of her stepmother?

In truth, he is quaking in his boots at the very thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back